Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant, she is suffered from vomiting, this is first month of her pregnancy, what should she do at this time,&what is the best diet for her at this time, please suggest me.
I have married before 1 year. I want baby. But when I have done sex my wife feel more pain she is so low weight like 35 kg. Due to these cause I have not done regular sex only done 1 time in week and on time of intercourse she ovulate white liquid is she have any problem please suggest I want baby now.
I got married 1 year back and still could not enjoy sex life completely. When I try to insert I am unable to completely. Not sure my penis not that hard or her vagina is not smooth easy. When I get excited I feel my penis to be hard. Can you please help me on this to have beautiful sex life.
Sir. Doctor confirmed me that my wife is pregnant for 6 weeks 6 days And after doing two ultrasound scans doctor is saying that baby has heartbeat but growth is not as expected. Even baby has 6 weeks6 days growth is like 6 weeks 3 days. Is there any thing to worry please suggest me.
I had unprotected relation on the 19th day of my cycle. With my finance. We did not have sex but we stimulated each other with hands. He had not ejected but there was pre cum .but before the act he had peed. N.then he stimulated me. I wanted to know whether this is lead to pregnancy as we are not ready for baby. Now today I got my periods. On the 27th day. My cycle has always been regular from 2 years .its always 26 - 32 day cycle. This tym though I got my periods. I an having slight dizziness. I am very much worried .please help me soon as this worry is constantly killing me.
Hi doctor, I am 35 weeks pregnant went through a color doppler today, POG is 33 weeks by scan with 2190 gm weight and had a single loop of cord in neck. I want to know the risk involved also why baby is 33 weeks and not 35 by scan.
I am suffering for pcod problem. I have irregular mensuration cycle I want to get pregnancy. So what to do. I cannot lose weight. Its a very big problem to me. I am 30yrs old. 90 kg wt.
My wife is 5 months pregnant I have a doubt we can have a sex upto which month now we are bot participating can you pls clear the doubt.
Hi For my wife continuous bleeding from February to till date not yet stopped, she is taking homeopathy but not yet stopped, usg scan report said that peripheral follicles are seen in both ovaries, next what to do?
Hello , I am having periods and I suffer from very head pain, my body starts paining a lot, bleeding is not an issue but pain is the problem please suggest me some thing can not bear pain any more.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I am 22 years old. My stomach is pain in mc so what can I do? And my hair loss problem is very higher please tell us tablet or medicine for hair loss.
Hi I had sex with my gf last month still she didnt get menses even we used pills. So what is the best way to get menses.
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
I am a 50 year old women going through menopause. My prolactin level is very high around 6000 but all my tests of the uterus biopsy, mammogram and MRI are normal. The doctor has said that my pituitary gland looks normal in size but he has referred me to a neurosurgeon. What is the reason for such high prolactin levels.
Mera tsh test me result 4.32 ml hai. Mera urin test bhi nomal hai or blood test v normal hai. Uterus ka size v normal hai. Bs right ovary 12 cc or left ovary 11 cc or small cysts hai. Mera blood group B+ hai. Or height 5 ft 2 inch hai or weight 58 kg hai Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu. Or cysts khatam ho sakta hai kya. Mai avi tretment k taur pe ovral l 21. Period ko regular karne k liye. Pehtab d tab. Fynal oz. M2 tone syp. Le rahi hu taqi .2 se 3 mahine baad prehnancy k liye try karu.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.