Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vibha Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha AroraYour feedback matters!
Dr. Me n my bf did unprotected sex on 11th feb but it was not a proper one. He didn't ejaculated inside me but due to doubt I took ipill within 2 hours. I got bleeding after 8 days (i.e on 19th Feb) of ipill and it stayed for 4 days. But till now I haven't got my periods. I did urine pregnancy test on 19th March which came negative. What should I do?
I have polycistic ovary syndrome. I am trying to get pregnant. But having irregular periods. Can you please tell me when to try for baby so that I get a positive report.
Hello sir. ladki agar 20-22 hrs ke andar hi I pill le le. Aur fir bhi use kisi tarhaa kaa side effect naa ho. Puraa din normal regular jesaa hi feel ho to kya pregnancy k chances hote hai? Kese confirm hota he k kuch bhi problem nahi he. Should we wait for next period? Or is there any thing to know in 3 - 4 days that she is pregnant or not? Kese confirm hota he k kuchh nahi he. Help me. Thank you.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
She is pregnant 7 weeks 3 days according to crl on ultrasound. Her g sac is 13 mm and 1 week before it was 11 mm. Her crl is 9mm. She is taking progesterone and hcg injections. She had a miscarriage on 20th april and then she conceived again very soon. This is her first baby. She is taking thyroxin too. She had some spotting few days back. She went for an ultrasound and g sac ws 13 mm. Cardiac activity was present. What shall she do? should she take sustained release progesterone? what is prognosis for baby?
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self-help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I sexed with one women in April 2016 with the condom the condom was OK but while removing condom after sex some vaginal fluid touch my hands then I Went to home & washed my hands and organ well with casting soap. After this I Was worried I tested hiv tri dot test in 11-2016 which was non reactive. Than I again feared I tested again hiv tri dot test in 11-2017 in Jan 2018 last in 23 Feb 2018 all came non reactive. Should I test again or I fell I am free from hiv because lab. Wale new bola that after 3 month ish kee report right aa jatee hai kya ye test right hai during this period I Only sexed with my wife please tell me.
In case the fertility odds are against your favour, you can undergo a procedure called IVF or in vitro fertilisation. It is a form of fertility treatment in which the sperms and eggs are combined in a laboratory. IVF is a very common fertility treatment procedure, involving modern technology. It is carried out by many women and couples worldwide. When you are facing ovulation problems and issues with the quality of eggs, have blocked fallopian tubes or if your male partner has a low sperm count, a sperm donor’s eggs are used via IVF to become pregnant.
The overall process of IVF involves several methods and steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: You will have to take a fertility drug called gonadotrophin eight to fourteen days before the beginning of your menstrual cycle. This will help to stimulate your ovaries for the development of multiple, mature eggs for fertilisation. You will also be given synthetic hormones like cetrorelix and leuprolide.
- Development of follicle: You should be visiting your doctor frequently while having the medicines for a check-up of your blood hormone levels. Your ovaries will also be measured using ultrasound. This will allow the doctor to monitor the follicle development.
- Trigger shot: You will be given a trigger shot injection when the follicles are prepared. This injection leads to full maturation of the eggs, making them ready for fertilisation. The eggs require a period of 36 hours for retrieval after receiving the trigger shot.
- Gathering of the eggs: An anesthetic will be given to you and an ultrasound probe will be inserted via your vagina for observation of the ovaries and follicles. A thin needle will be inserted through the vaginal wall with which the eggs are removed from the follicles.
- Fertilisation: The eggs will be observed one final time before being combined with your partner’s sperm. Then they will be incubated overnight. Fertilisation occurs during this period and the abnormal eggs do not get fertilised. Three days after the egg retrieval, some of the successfully fertilised eggs transform into embryos composed of six to ten cells. Within five days, some of these embryos turn into blastocysts composed of fluid-filled cavities and tissue. This separates into the baby and the placenta. The most viable embryos are placed in your uterus. One to five embryos are placed in your uterus by the insertion of a catheter through the cervix. The embryo implants itself to the uterus walls. Gradually, it develops into the baby. The chances of pregnancy are higher when there are multiple embryos.
Before thinking of undergoing IVF, you must consult a doctor to know about the entire process. You also need to know whether you are fit to undergo IVF as there are several criteria you should satisfy for IVF.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My period date was 26 of this month and that was passed and I do not get period. I had sex on 20 March using condom but that was not safe. Now at this stage I do not want baby. Now could you please suggest me a safe method of getting periods.
A lot of diets claim to help ‘boost’ metabolism – but can you really do anything to help your body burn calories faster?
Let us understand a little about how your metabolism works. The metabolic process involves a complex network of hormones and enzymes that not only convert food into fuel, but also affect how efficiently you burn that fuel. How fast you burn calories is influenced by your age ; your gender and proportion of lean body mass . So some people have high metabolic rate as compared to others.
Even though you are not born with “skinny genes” , you can still speed up your metabolism i.e. increase your body’s ability to burn calories faster.
Exercise. Working out builds muscle. Muscle speeds metabolism. As the body works more efficiently, it processes food faster.
Besides exercise there are other things which boost up your metabolim.
- Spices: Research has found red peppers can rev up your metabolism, while also helping you feel full. Hot sauce, hot peppers, ginger, cloves, cayenne, coriander, bay leaves, and dry mustard share this capacity to boost metabolism.
2. Caffeinate: Coffee, tea, or other caffeinated (but low or no-calorie) beverages may also help burn calories faster. In fact, caffeine may boost your metabolic rate for up to three hours after consumption. But don’t overdo caffeine if it gives you the jitters or keeps you up at night. For most people, 3-4 cups per day is tolerable.
3. Stay Hydrated: Even mild dehydration has been found to decrease your metabolic rate by 2%, so staying well hydrated is an easy way to help boost overall metabolic rate. People who drink either eight or twelve glasses of water a day have higher metabolic rates than those who have four.
4. Eat More Often: Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism high , and that means you’ll burn more calories overall. When you put too many hours between meals, your metabolism actually slows down to compensate. If you then eat a huge meal — at the same time your metabolism is functioning as if you’re starving — your body wants to hold on to every calorie. While this won’t make much difference on an occasional basis, it can become more difficult to lose weight or maintain weight a healthy weight if you frequently skip meals.