Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha AroraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 25 years old. She had her last period on 2nd February 2016. After one month she did not have her periods so we went for the pregnancy test and it was negative. So she started to take Pearl birth control pills (15) numbers and Norethisterone tablets (6) numbers but her period did not start. Than on 22nd April again done a pregnancy test and it is positive. Now she is 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Will the birth control pills harm our baby? What will be the side effects for the baby and my wife? Please do reply. The doc said it will not harm but we are confused. Please anyone consult me.
Staying active is a very good way to relieve stress, primarily due to the release of endorphins when you exercise and elevate your heart rate. Endorphins make the body feel good, because you’ve energized the body and accomplished something worthwhile. They can also directly counter the effects of stress hormones in our body. Yoga is another great way of busting stress, as it requires both physical and mental discipline, and is deeply rooted in clearing your mind of anxiety and improving focus. Whatever form of exercise you choose, just get out there are stay active!
I am taking Triquilar tabs regularly to avoid pregnancy. This is my 4th month of taking Triquilar tabs. Today is my 4th day of period. And today I have unprotected sex with my husband. He ejaculated inside me. Please let me know that can I get pregnant as we have done it on 4th day.
Tiffa scan at 5 month pregnancy came normal placenta upper segment fetal heart rate 158b/min but doc suggest bed rest. Fetal weight 222g my weight 65kg height 5.3 inches what fruits should I take according to weather still doc suggest maintain injection up to 8month pregnancy. Once in 15 days.
Hi. Me and my wife trying for pregnancy. We are married for 7 months. Many times after inter course my sperm comes out of her vagina. This could be reason for not getting pregnant? Please let me know what are the ways to get pregnant faster. We do sex continuously during ovulation.
I am 30 weeks pregnant and two days ago I had gas problem. My doc prescribed pantop and duvadilan. It helped with gas but then I started feeling pain in my naval area. My doc said I had umbilical hernia. It's quite painful in my case but she says it cannot be cured as I am pregnant. Also she examined me internally and says baby has come down a little bit and prescribed rest for two weeks. I have following queries 1. I am doing very less physical activity and mostly lying on bed with pillow under my feet. Can this help in umbilical hernia. 2. I am bothered by the pain at night and cannot sleep properly. Also I am quite afraid of this hernia and how it might impact my baby. Can it be cured on its own. What all shall I avoid or do in order to cure it. 3. My doc says that the pains that I had was not because of gas and should have felt like labour pains. I am not sure how to distinguish the hernia pain and labour pain. Also please let me know how common is hernia during pregnancy? Am I the only one having it or is it a common problem?
Malaria is a disease that is caused by the bite of a certain mosquito or protozoan parasite. This can attack the red blood cells and is mainly found in tropical as well as subtropical areas. Until recently, there was little chance of recovering from this ailment. Yet, in today's day and age of great medical advancement, it has become possible to cure a patient suffering from this disease with the help of timely and proper diagnosis. This disease becomes even more complicated and problematic when it affects pregnant women.
The ways in which this disease can be treated during pregnancy is as follows:
- Medication therapy: If woman is found to be suffering from this disease in the second or third trimester of their pregnancy, they may be prescribed artemisinin-based therapy. This therapy can be used only if the pregnant lady is not suffering from any other kind of complications like heart conditions, diabetes and high blood pressure, during the pregnancy. This medicine is short-acting, with artemether or artesunate,which can greatly reduce the number of parasites that may have invaded the red blood cells.
- Other antimalarials: The treatment of this disease for pregnant women can also be done with the help of other antimalarials, which should typically be prescribed and administered in a clinical setting. These also include quinidine gluconate which can be used in place of the IV quinine in order to bring down the number of parasites in the body. This will lessen the attack on the red blood cells to a great degree. Lumefantrine tablets may also be used in such cases. Also, the doctor will have to first try a test dose to ensure that the patient is not allergic to any of the elements or compounds of these medicines.
- Monitoring: Pregnant women suffering from malaria will need to get their blood samples tested on a regular basis. The blood smears will usually be tested daily to check whether the body is responding adequately to the treatment. This will also ensure that the doctor knows when to change the dose or the drug involved.
- Diet and exercise: The patient will be asked to stick to the normal diet and activity levels. Yet, care must be taken to avoid any situation where fatigue might set in, as this can aggravate the condition. One must also increase the intake of water to ensure that the body is always well hydrated. This helps the body in bouncing back to normal as the toxins are continuously flushed out, and the immunity system is better equipped to fight the disease causing parasites.
I had unprotected sex with my gf ,on date 18 may, 21 may is her period date, bt she fell seek frm last two days, sometime her menstruation internal bleeding stop. After some time again start ,i have a doubt is she pregnant ,what we have to do, or their is something els or it may b bleeding of ovulation.
After normal delivery of baby When menses start? And How to avoid baby in this period? I have to do intercourse but not baby So what's should I do Pleas suggest in shortly and with full details of after delivery intercourse!
Nocturnal emissionis defined as the involuntary ejaculation of semen during a night without sexual intercourse allied with sexual dreams. Furthermore, nocturnal emission is commonly known as" nightfall" or" wet dream. Nightfall or nocturnal emissions are simply a reaction of reproductive system to chuck out the excessively produced fluid in it and male’s reproductive organ ejaculates this excess fluid when he is sleeping.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat night emission but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several remedies are available to treat night emission that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensations and modalities of the complaints.
25. Increases your se
In the present day and age, everyone’s always in a hurry. This has increased the tendency of multitasking in most people, whether it’s at their workplace, at home or while eating.
Studies have indicated that completing a single task at a time scores over multitasking and the latter even has some scary after-effects. It’s been proven that multitasking can have a huge negative influence on your brain as well as your career. Read on to find out the three ways in which multitasking is actually doing you more harm than good.
1. Your IQ level is lowered due to multitasking
Studies have revealed that multitasking can slow down your responses and even lower your IQ. A study conducted by the University of London observed a group of adults who were regularly asked to multitask. The results showed a considerable decline in the IQ level of the participants and the effects of multitasking were equated with those experienced after smoking marijuana or remaining awake all night. It was also observed that the IQ drop among some of the men resulted in them achieving IQ scores that match that of an 8-year-old child.
2. Multitasking can harm your brain
A research conducted by the University of Sussex, UK, proved that multitasking can lower your brain density in the anterior cingulate cortex (the area responsible for your emotional and cognitive control). This study analysed the MRI scans of the brains of the participants while they were multitasking (like working with multiple electronic devices). In conclusion, the researchers found out that the processes going on in the human body while interacting with multiple devices at once affect the brain’s natural structure negatively, thus hampering your ability to make wise decisions.
3. Multitasking worsens your performance at work
Studies reveal that multitasking exposes your brain to multiple streams of electronic information at once, which drastically interferes with your capacities of paying attention and remembering details.
Organizing thoughts in a proper manner also becomes difficult for people who multitask. They often fail to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant data, and show slow responses when asked to switch from one task to another. Your brain has been designed to handle and focus on only one task as a time, so if you multitask it cannot perform the multiple tasks with the same efficiency and speed. As a result, the quality of work reduces and your productivity decreases to a large extent if this continues for a long time. Moreover, multitasking can have a negative impact on your overall performance at your workplace, which can adversely impact your career in the long run.
So, if you find yourself multitasking often due to lack of time or work pressure, don’t let it turn into a regular habit. This will not only keep the quality of your work intact, but will also save you from potential brain damage.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am excited about sex but when my husband tries to loose virginity with me. It hurts me alot. I feel like some bone or some hard substance is obstructing the penis. I really feel ashamed as I am unable to loose my virginity.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.