Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vibha Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir when should the instafree 72 be taken after 12 hours or we can take it prior to that also and how many dose is one tablet sufficient.
I am 21 years old girl and I had been suffering from diabetes since 5 years. I have decided to get married in 23 or 24. Suggest me something about my health to avoid future problems regarding my health and my future children's health to avoid diabetes to them.
What is mirena? is it safe for women? what are the disadvantage of use this mirena? If I have no periods after putting this mirena, is it safe for my health? Please give your suggestion? I have so much of confusion about this product. Shall I use this or not?
Hi, I'm a newly married & we have some plans that we don't need kids up to 2 years with sex we don't need kids so please suggest me safety precautions for this what to do.
Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
Raynaud’s disease is an unusual condition that is actually a symptom of something else, perhaps more serious.
What is raynaud’s disease?
Raynaud’s disease is a hyperactivation of the sympathetic nervous system, resulting in an extreme constriction of the blood vessels, therefore slowing down circulation and resulting in localized hypoxia (a lack of air/blood to cells). When these secondary blood vessels are unable to push blood through, the skin loses its color and sensation.
The disease is classified into two types, namely:
1. Primary raynaud’s: it is also known as primary raynaud’s disease when the condition is idiopathic, meaning that it is not caused in conjunction with any other disease.
2. Secondary raynaud’s: the condition iscalled raynaud’s phenomenon, raynaud’s syndrome or secondary raynaud’s when there is an underlying disorder such as systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and frostbite, among others.
There are a number of conditions that can result in low blood or oxygen flow to the body’s extremities, but the causes of raynaud’s include:
1. Genetics: raynaud’s disease stands alone in that is often hereditary.
2. Smoking: smoking can cause the disease to develop or can exacerbate any symptoms since it is a natural vasoconstrictor.
The most common symptoms of raynaud’s disease are:
- Numbness or discoloration in the extremities of your vascular system (fingers and toes)
- Emotional stress
- Long, brittle nails
There are two ways in which this condition manifests:
1. Low temperature: when the skin is exposed to cold, and the temperature of the body drops, the skin turns pale or white, evidence of a loss of blood to the area. This is usually in the hands, fingers, toes, feet, and earlobes.
2. Low oxygen: when the oxygen supply is depleted, the skin turns blue.
In both instances, when blood or oxygen is returned, the color flushes back to red, often accompanied by swelling and more pain as the tissues and cells regain their functionality. This can be compared to a foot “falling asleep” or getting “pins and needles”. The numbness is quickly replaced by painful tingling for a few moments. This effect lasts even longer with raynaud’s disease.
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.
Hi I'm 25. I randomly miss my period for a month or so and I am sure I am not pregnant also I don't have any thyroid issues. Also my period lasts for about more than a week. What could be the reason ?
Sir, I am having low semen count. How to improve? I am 36 years old married. I have one 5 years old kid. I am trying for another baby. So please give suggestion
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
Intra Uterine Insemination is the process where artificial insemination of prepared sperm of husband / donor is done in the uterine cavity for conception in a planned cycle at the time of planned ovulation.
It is done in cases where the tubes are functional as well as patent . This can be performed in a natural cycle or with artificial hormone stimulation.
If the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility, cervical mucus problems, minor sperm abnormalities or other male disorders.It is also a cheaper solution for azoospermic males who cannot afford ICSI with TESA . They can have artificial insemination with donor semen.