Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venugopal Ramineni
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Venugopal RamineniYour feedback matters!
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant n before ten days she gone to check up her hb n bp r normal but since from 5 days her legs r bit swelling completely (complete legs) bit of back pain too other than that she is normal wts the problem bcoz bp n hb both r normal so. please suggest.
Dear Doc I feel a heavy pain on lower back, abdomen & Testicles. The pain is on and off, it lasts for that whole day when it comes. Please suggest me the reason for the pain going on and off. I got to know this is a side effect of my anxiety . Is this true. How can i control it?
I always feel lazy as my legs aches while I walk a long distance. I can not eat properly what should I do.
Hey m 30 year old I want to join the gym what are the condition for joining the gym I have back pain also?
I am 32 years old and feels pinching pain in knees while climbing stairs. Sometime this pain increases and subsidise while resting.
Knee problem two bones of leg on either side of knee touching each other, is there any other alternative than surgery ?
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. From 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body .bone and muscle pain. Headache on back side of left head .my neck xray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Does my c2 and c3 segmentation is the reason for all these tingling and numbness problem or any other reason?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.