Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veersh Patil
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veersh PatilYour feedback matters!
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 30 years old female, I face irregular menstrual cycle. Sometimes I don't get period for 2-3 months. I had polycystic ovary but after treatment it is cured. I am married and do not have any issue.
Sir I touched my cervix 4 to 5 times with unwashed hands .will it give me any infection. I was tracking my cervical mucus. I am. Panicked sir please help.
Dear sir and madam I have sex with my girl friend in first time my Pines is kept in the my girlfriend vagina but I am not totally kept my pennis in vagina because vagina is tight next time what I do comfortable sex with my girlfriend. please ans me.
Hello respected doctors I am 3mnth pregnant and I had intercourse wth my huby last nyt and today I am feeling little bit pain in tummy sometime is it normal.
Garlic powder is an excellent spice that should be kept on any spice rack. This can be an excellent replacement for fresh garlic. If you have ever cooked with garlic, then you know it is one of the most pungent and powerful flavors you can add to a dish, and garlic powder is much the same. It delivers a number of important nutrients, which provide various health benefits.
What is garlic powder?
Garlic powder is the ground form of dehydrated garlic, and it has a number of benefits over fresh garlic. When you dehydrate garlic, you extend its shelf life exponentially, so it can be stored for months or even years without losing its potency.
Furthermore, garlic powder can be a more subtle way of imbuing an entire dish with the flavor of garlic, rather than simply adding individually chopped or minced cloves. This powder is quite easy to make, and you will find it on many different meals, from pizza and ranch dressing to avocados and as an ingredient in barbecue sauce. The versatility and delicious flavor of garlic powder make it a favorite spice around the world.
What’s more? garlic powder also delivers many of the best parts of garlic, in terms of health. Using this spice regularly can give your cooking and your overall wellness a boost.
Garlic powder nutrition facts
Garlic powder has a wide range of nutrients, including vitamin c, iron, calcium, protein, dietary fiber, and a small amount of sodium and sugar. While the concentration of these nutrients is significantly less than fresh garlic cloves, particularly in vitamin c content, there are still a number of antioxidants and organic compounds like allicin that can boost your health.
￼garlic powder health benefits
The most important health benefits of garlic powder include its ability to lower overall cholesterol levels, improve the immune system, prevent certain cancers, and aid digestion, among others.
Balances cholesterol levels
Although garlic lacks allicin, it is the active ingredient in crushed garlic and has a positive effect on your cholesterol levels and reduces plaque buildup in the arteries and blood vessels. It can also help to lower blood pressure!
There are a number of antioxidants in garlic powder that can help to reduce oxidative stress throughout the body, relieve inflammation, and prevent cellular mutation, which can lead to cancer.
Boosts immune system
Although the vitamin c level is significantly depleted when garlic is dehydrated, there are still immune-boosting properties of this spice, coming partially from other minerals and antioxidants present in it.
Aids in digestion
If your stomach is upset or if you have indigestion, some of the organic compoundsfound in garlic powder, as well as the iron and dietary fiber, can help move your bowels smoothly and relieve constipation.
How to make garlic powder?
If you want to make garlic powder at home, it is surprisingly easy to do, provided you have raw garlic, a bit of time and patience. Follow the simple steps below and you’ll have your homemade garlic powder before you know it! the only component in garlic powder is garlic itself, although many people add salt to the mixture, which is then called garlic salt.
Step 1 – peel as many garlic cloves as you want to use (3-4 bulbs is good for a seasonal supply).
Step 2 – slice them thinly and then place them on a plate.
Step 3 – turn the oven to 175 degrees and heat the garlic cloves until they are completely dry.
Step 4 – once they are completely dehydrated, grind them in a blender or with a mortar and pestle.
Step 5 – strain the mixture so only the powder remains.
Step 6 – store in an airtight spice jar between uses.
Side effects of garlic powder
There are some dangers of consuming too much of this powder, as well as potential risks for people with certain medical conditions. The most common problems include gastrointestinal distress, problems with bleeding disorders, bad breath, muscle aches, and dizziness, among others. If you consume garlic powder in moderation, you have little risk of experiencing these side effects.
- Bleeding disorders – for people who consume an excessive amount of garlic powder, bleeding problems have been known to worsen, so always use this spice in moderation.
- Bad breath – as with any garlic product, this powder has a powerful smell, which can lead to bad breath, although it can also help to eliminate oral infections!
- Muscle ache – when too much of this herb is ingested, or if you suffer from a mild allergy, it could cause muscle spasms or aches.
- Stomach issues – stomach aches, cramping and bloating can happen if too much of this powder is consumed.
- Dizziness and headache – some people report symptoms of headaches and dizziness, as well as lightheadedness, sweating, fatigue, and nausea if they use too much of this spice at one time.
Mera 6th month h pregnancy ka mere husband apna regular sex continue rakhna chahte h hum kab tak kr sakte h delivery tak ya usse pahle band krna hoga usse baby ko koi nuksan to nahi hoga.
HOMOEOPATHY FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN
Homoeopathy is ideal for babies and children as it is a gentle yet highly effective system of medicine. Homeopathic remedies taste good and children like them the highly diluted natural substances that from homeopathic remedies mean that they are safe to use in the very young, including newborn babies.
More than that, homoeopathy can raise the immunity of your children to help deal with illness throughout their childhood. Homeopathy not only helps when your child is ill. It can also help prevent illness and give support through difficult periods of their life. Homeopathy works fast with children because they are usually full of vitality. Acute conditions such as ear infections, tonsillitis and flu, can be resolved rapidly using the right remedies, often avoiding the need for conventional medicines. Babies also tend to respond quickly to homeopathic treatment. On a more serious note, there are children with serious behavior problems! Yes, homeopathy works for these too!
Kids today face more responsibility, uncertainty, pressure, and other ”grown-up” issues than any generation in the past. If your child or teenager is experiencing stress, the primary goal is to resolve the source of anxiety. Unfortunately, this isn’t always possible—at least immediately. In some cases, it may not even be in the best interest of the child. Since stress has gotten such a bad rap, sometimes it’s easy to forget that, some stress is positive—it challenges us to grow. An example of positive stress is the challenge of participating in sports or learning a musical instrument.
Homeopathic alternatives treat the whole child. Today there are many pediatricians preffering homoeopathic treatment for their children and patients in various pediatric conditions.
Reasons why homoeopathy should be adopted for children:-
- Safe medicine: homoeopathic medicines are free from harmfull effects and 100% non toxic.
- Homoeopathy: effective and quick treatment-children being more sensitive, respond quicker to homoeopathy.
- Homoeopathy: scientific and Natural medicine- Homoeopathy can be scientifically checked and positive .