Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Veerandra S YadavYour feedback matters!
My brother is getting brown stains in his teeth even after proper brushing, he is not addicted to tobacco.
There is a problem on teeth! I removed my one teeth and after all there is always pain in my next teeth! Why?
My teeth is very strong. But in last few months I feel one teeth is very sensitive and I feel a clear gap or crack next to wisdom teeth whenever I ate its struck there. And sensitive teeth is the one next to it please help me by sharing a suggestion what is best to do.
I am experiencing frequent tooth pain. Started recently. Though I am easing my pain by using clove but it's temporary. The aching tooth is decayed since I was 12.
I would like to know about teeth replacement. What I mean is when I was 7th standard I lost one of my front teeth in some accident. Then after three years replacement that teeth with artificial teeth (which is fixed) now my problem is that teeth is become loose. If I eat mutton it's moving. I forgot to tell you now my age is 24. Please suggest me which operation is best to replacement (I don't want to remove every day. That's should be fixed. Please help me out.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.
What will be the treatment cost of malocclusion with orthodontic braces? Can we pay the cost in installments? Also this treatment is for a 27 year old male.
I have problems with teeth. When I wake up in the morning alignment of teeth is different than normal What should I have to do?
- The source of tooth pain may be dental decay, an injury or an infection in the tooth. Regardless of the cause, if you have ongoing pain it's time to see a dentist or endodontist for treatment.
- Symptom: sensitivity to hot or cold foods after dental treatment.