Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Zaveri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena ZaveriYour feedback matters!
Doctor me and my boyfriend had oral sex and he ejaculated on my thighs. But for three months she is getting her periods. Is she pregnant?
My friend is 43 years old, she is suffering from uterus fibroid, one is 10.1 , 10.1 and second is 4.1 , 4.1 cm. She does not want surgery. Is there any alt. Medicine option to treat fibroid in ayurveda or homeopathy. If yes pls tell. She has very less iron store and is anemic and less energetic.
I'm 20 years old female. My boyfriend is asking for me to have sex but I am afraid of losing virginity, Can you please suggest me what to do? Because I love him a lot even he loves me so much, But only I am afraid of losing my virginity, Can you please suggest how to have sex without losing my virginity?
M 29 weeks pregnant. I wanna know is it necessary to avoid any kind of sweet during pregnancy. My GTT is normal. I take tea without sugar but normally I take a sweet in a day. Is that normal .what amount of sugar can be taken in a day during pregnancy.
I pill/unwanted 72 or Femilon .which are better one after having unprotected sex with in 72 hr .in this 72 hrs time which time is better to take pill n better results?
The past couple of days have witnessed trending news in the form of the stunning transformation of Anant Ambani, son of Mukesh Ambani, MD of Reliance Industries Limited. Anant, who had previously been burdened with excessive body weight due to intake of some strong medications, has achieved an unbelievable target of losing 108 Kgs of body weight in just 18 months!
Many people suffer from obesity and many other conditions as an aftereffect of excessive body weight, but don't know how to address the issue to attain a healthy weight. In this regard, the story of Anant is an inspirational lesson for all those who want to lose weight and follow a strict diet plan and exercise regime continuously to achieve their goals. Just like him, now you too can attain a healthy body weight and a fit physique too through the techniques mentioned below:
1. Following an Appropriate Diet Plan - A healthy diet is the key to a good weight loss regime besides the implementation of an effective exercise plan. Anant had opted for a strict low-carb diet without the presence of sugar. This type of diet has a lot of benefits including weight loss in a healthy way. This type of diet requires you to avoid all types of processed food items including breads, soft drinks, cereals, pastas, sweets etc. And increase the intake of foods rich in healthy fats and proteins.
2. Weight and Functional Training - Weight training is known for burning calories and functional training helps in increasing your core stability through exercises like squats, stretches, lunges etc. A combination of these two in your exercise regime will not only help you lose weight, but will also enable you to do it in a healthy way.
3. High-intensity Cardio Exercises - High-intensity cardio exercises are recommended by most gym instructors to people who want to lose weight as they increase your heart rate and consume lesser amount of time to eliminate the extra fat from your body.
4. Yoga - There’s no better way to stay fit and healthy than making yoga a part of your daily lifestyle. This ancient tradition not only tones your muscles and burn calories, but also gives you a healthier life by helping you relax your mind and body both. This was also one of the techniques followed by Anant to reach his destination of a having a healthy body.
We've put together a sample diet plan exclusively for you, which can help you lose weight in a healthy natural way:
Early Morning (6:30 am - 7:00 am) - a glass of warm water + 1/2 lemon juice + pinch of salt; walk for 30 minutes.
Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00 am) - 1 cup milk/tea, with fruit, oats with milk/namkeen oats, veg. Dalia, veg. Upma, veg. Poha, veg. Sandwich, 2 egg whites/1 whole egg and toast.
Mid-Morning (11:30 am) - fruit/sprouts
Lunch (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm) - 2 chapattis with vegetable, salad, dal/curd/idli + sambhar (alternatively, if you want to have 1 bowl rice, have it with 1 katori rajma/kadhi/dal/chhole + salad)
Tea-Time (4:30pm - 5:00pm) - tea/coffee + 2 biscuits/rusks
Evening Snacks (6:00 pm - 6: 30pm) - roasted chana, sprouts, popcorn, veg sandwich, sometimes 4-5 almonds, walnuts, pista, raisins
Dinner (8:00 pm - 8:30 pm) - 1-2 chapattis with vegetable, salad or 1-2 veg sandwiches, or roasted chicken/grilled fish (if non-vegetarian)
Post-Dinner (if required, at 10:00 pm) - 1 cup of milk.
We hope the above suggestions and the sample diet plan will inspire you to embark on a journey of transforming yourself into a healthier and happier person! There's no happiness better than feeling good about yourself!
If you liked this health tip, do 'Share' it with your loved ones.
If you would like a more comprehensive and customized diet plan for yourself or your family, along with a 7-day unlimited text chat, just click on 'Consult'!
Scarring Alopecia, otherwise called Cicatricial Alopecia, alludes to a gathering of hair loss issue that might be diagnosed in up to 3% of hair loss patients. It happens worldwide in generally healthy men and women of any age.
Every particular diagnosis inside this class is genuinely uncommon, yet a few cases incorporate analyzing Cellulitis, Eosinophilic Pustular Folliculitis, Follicular Degeneration Disorder (beforehand called "Hot Brush" Alopecia), folliculitis decalvans, lichen planopilaris, and pseudopelade of Brocq, to give some examples. Scarring Alopecia may likewise be a piece of a significantly bigger condition, for example, Chronic Lupus Erythematosus, where numerous organs of the body can be influenced.
While there are many types of Scarring Alopecia, the normal topic is a conceivably changeless and irreversible demolition of hair follicles and their Replacement with scar tissue.
Most types of Scarring Alopecia initially happens as little Patches of Hair Loss that may extend with time. Now and again the hair loss is steady, without recognizable indications, and may go unnoticed for quite a while. In different examples, the hair loss is related with Serious Itching, Burning, and Pain, and is quickly dynamic.
The Scarring Alopecia Patches normally appear to be somewhat unique from Alopecia Areata in that the edges of the Bald Patches look more "battered." The annihilation of the hair follicle happens beneath the skin surface so there may not be much too really observe on the scalp skin surface other than Patchy Hair Loss. Influenced areas might be smooth and clean, or may have redness, scaling, expanded or diminished pigmentation, or may have risen rankles with fluids or Pus originating from the influenced area.
These visual markers may help with diagnosis; however it is hard to diagnose a Scarring Alopecia just from the pattern of the hair loss and the nature of the scalp skin. Regularly while Scarring Alopecia is suspected, at least one Skin Biopsies are done to affirm the diagnosis and help recognize the specific type of Scarring Alopecia. A little biopsy of 2 to 4 mm in distance across is taken and analyzed under a microscope. A Pathologist or Dermatologist will search for annihilation of the hair follicles, scar tissue deep in the skin, and the presence and area of aggravation in relation to the hair follicles.
Regularly, the early phases of a Scarring Alopecia will have Inflammatory Cells around the hair follicles, which, numerous scientists believe, actuates the demolition of the hair follicles and advancement of scar tissue. In any case, there is some argument about this among Dermatologists, as in some cases a biopsy from a Scarring Alopecia person shows very low irritation.
Scarring Alopecia quite often burns out. The Bald Patches quit growing and any irritation, tingling, burning, or pain goes away. In this end phase; another skin biopsy generally demonstrates no inflammation around hair follicles. Bald areas more often than not have no more hair follicles. Here and there, however, hair follicles, in any event those at the fringe of a Bald Patch, are not totally annihilated and they can re-grow, but rather frequently all that is left are only a couple of Longitudinal Scars deep in the skin to indicate where the hair follicles used to be.
Scarring Alopecia can include a great deal of harm and lasting Hair Loss. Hence treatment of Scarring Alopecia ought to be very forceful. The nature of treatment changes relying upon the specific Diagnosis. Scarring Alopecia’s that include for the most part Lymphocyte Inflammation of hair follicles, for example, Lichen Planopilaris and Pseudopelade, are by and large treated with Corticosteroids in topical creams and by Injections into the affected skin. Likewise, Antimalarial and Isotretinoin Medications might be utilized.
For Scarring Alopecia’s with aggravation of generally Neutrophils or a blend of cells, treatment includes Antibiotics and Isotretinoin. All the more tentatively, drugs like Methotrexate, Tacrolimus, Cyclosporin, and even Thalidomide have been utilized to treat a few structures.
Once a Scarring Alopecia has achieved the burn out stage and there has been no more Hair Loss for a couple of years, Bald areas can be either surgically expelled on the off chance that they are not very huge or the Bald Patches can be transplanted with hair follicles taken from unaffected areas.
Hello sir recently I got married. And we feel that still 2 more years we don' t need children. Please suggest what are the steps we need to take for that. Please advice
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.