Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Zaveri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena ZaveriYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have thyroid, and iam right now taking the tablet thyronorm 100mg, but my weight is still getting incerase of monthly 3 kgs - 5 kgs my colour is also getting too dark, and i have irregular mensutral problems too right now.
I had sex with my gf on 06/06/16 she had m.c on 27/05/16. And I gave her unwanted 72 on 7/06/16 after that I have unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Should I give her again unwanted 72. Or not. Is she will pregnant .help me.
I am 22 years old married. I did not hav intercourse, but my periods hav not come still, my period date is 4 but today is almost 15 th. I have done UPT test, result is negative. Wat is the problem.
Hi Last month my period was on 23rd may this month I did not gt my period I did a pregnancy test and I got d positive and but I dont have any symptoms like pregnant women ?
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.
Hello Doctor I am 24 and I am delivered baby on January it is normal deliver then that 2 months continues bleeding happened and then every month period happens with too much pain and blood and I am feeling very tired and even feeling very dull during period feeling like want to cry y I don't after delivery I feel like this please doctor suggest me some thing.
Sexual arousal (also sexual excitement) is the arousal of sexual desire, during or in anticipation of sexual activity. A number of physiological responses occur in the body and mind as preparation for sexual intercourse and continue during it. Genital responses are not the only changes, but noticeable and necessary for consensual and comfortable intercourse. Male arousal will lead to an erection, and in female arousal the body's response is engorged sexual tissues such as nipples, vulva, clitoris, vaginal walls and vaginal lubrication. Mental stimuli and physical stimuli such as touch, and the internal fluctuation of hormones, can influence sexual arousal.
Sexual arousal has several stages and may not lead to any actual sexual activity, beyond a mental arousal and the physiological changes that accompany it. Given sufficient sexual stimulation, sexual arousal in humans reaches its climax during an orgasm. It may also be pursued for its own sake, even in the absence of an orgasm.