Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I'm 24years old nd have skin problem.(psoriasis) for last 8 years. It's automatically cured and return again and again. What should I do?
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes more painful in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Insomnia ranks right behind the common cold, stomach disorders, and headaches as a reason why people seek a doctor's help.
Serious sleeping troubles sometimes can result in psychiatric disturbance breathing problems, or unexplained leg movements during the middle of night. If you can't easily fall asleep or stay asleep throughout the night for a month or so at a time, it may be time to consult an expert.
Exercise does let you sleep sounder. But to help you fall asleep
faster, the best time to exercise is not just before bedtime, and
the type of exercise you should choose is not high intensity
You see, when you train hard before bed, your heart works
harder, pumping more blood with every beat. High activity state
of the body means sleep is less likely. Your body also warm up
during exercise - whereas sleep is actually induced by a fall in
temperature of few degrees.
In short the best exercise to let you fall asleep better is a 20 minute bout of
cardio, done 5-6 hours before bedtime. Since the metabolic rise in body
temperature peaks by this time and starts to fall, you will catch the onset of
sleep just right.
* Avoid stimulants after twilight like coffee, colas, and even chocolate.
Don't smoke either; nicotine is a stimulant, too.
* Avoid alcohol at dinner and throughout the rest of the evening.
* Eat a light snack before bedtime--
for example bread and fruit or a glass of warm milk will do nicely
an hour or two before you hit the bed.
* Avoid sugary snacks that can excite your system or heavy
meals that can stress your body.
Welcome to a good night's sleep with this simple tip!
I am 21 year old I have acne for 6 month I used acne removing cream for 2 month. Please suggest the medicine.
How to keep teeth clean and comfortable with the same time as a result of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in.
I have a scar on my right cheek and its 12, 13 years old so what would you reccomend me to do either a laser surgery or plastic surgery as it is not much light there are three stitches so please suggest me somethng it dont look good.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.