Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Veena PanditYour feedback matters!
I did squats with a weight on the bar was 170 ponds 30 days back. My. Lower back stared paining then it stopped again today I tried doing 140 pounds squats exercise the pain again started.
SIR, I HAVE LOT OF PAIN IN MY WRISTS. I FEEL IT IS DUE TO USE OF COMPUTER. ALSO I FEEL MY MUSCLES ARE SLIGHTLY WEAK. I AM USING SOYA AND EGG PROTEIN AND DOING GYM REGULARLY. PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY OR MEDICINES.
I am 52 years old and suffering from knee pain since last one year. Kindly suggest me home remedies or treatment to avoid joint replacement.
I get pain started from foot and goes upto knees twice a week. Someone suggested me get uric acid checked up so it came around 11%so I started taking homeopathic medicine named berbaris Pentagon it helped but still pain happens kindly suggest me best remedies.
I have full body pain, headache and back pain. Since last one week so please give me free advise to treat my body pain.
I'm having neck pain doctor told it's a disc issue in initial stages. What kind of exercises can I do and also us yoga a good solution for that.
My knee was struck with a bat before 5 or 6 days. It was all right but now it started paining. What is the reason?
I am 21 years old girl. And I always face leg pain problems. And I am too weak I want to gain weight. What should I do?
Dear sir/madam I'm 26 years old. I am a civil engineer. I do continuously 12 hours work on system everyday. So I get headache and backache sometimes so what you should do in this situation. Sometimes I take a tablet?
Hello doctor, I am 36 years old. Sir/madam I use to sleep for 8 hours but whenever I wakeup my full body get pain it seems that not to wakeup. And my legs are also pain, sir my sugar level is normal, but doesn't satisfying after wakeup. May be I am suffering from insomnia. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
Hi I have back pain for the last 10 yrs. I am writing from BD and want to take treatment from a reputed doctor.
I am 53 female diabetic, 97 kgs wt, thyroid, joint pains, now a days i am having urinal problem, have to go after every minute but have difficulty in passing it, please tell me what to do ?
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.