Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Veena PanditYour feedback matters!
My mom is 45 years old. Sometime she has very bad pain on her thumb of leg. Sometimes she id not able to tolerate the pain. If someone tap on her leg then too she has a bad pain. What is that? What should we do?
My father age is 65 years, 6 months back he suddenly fell down unconscious while talking and with in less than a minute he woke up. Before that night he is having high fever, then we consult doctor, He examined and said very low platelet count and also did a Neck Doppler Test, In that it shows fibrocalcific plaque at left proximal ICA is approximately 34% in diameter stenosis. And a atheromatous plaque at right proximal ECA is about 36% diameter stenosis, Minimal initial thickening in bilateral carotid bulbs. Now he is Good, can you please suggest how to clear that plaque. Is any further diagnosis required, Which foods avoid and what to eat. Please Guide me, is if serious?
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 years. I have been using nicip 100 mg tablet half a day from last 5 years. What precautions need to take to reduce the side effects of this tablet? What may be the side effects?
Doctor, l am suffering from severe pain in my back (in the point of the joint between my right thigh bone and to my body) I can't walk properly and I can't run ,as l am a Badminton player gives me a major depression mentally. Please help me to get rid of this pain.
Hi, last sunday I uplift my daughter from monday my lower back is paining too much, I had physiotherapy (heating.
As m bipolar and taking Buprion 300 at morning n resque ls at night n clonazepam morning n evening but still I feel very worried fr my future as I am into job due to have lose in business my age is 42 but thin fit by body. Bt notice that my sex drive is low n tried forcedly to do sex no sperm cm out pls explain what is the problem is it due to medicine or due age. Which medicine cn bring my libido back plshelp.
Mere daye pair me kamar se jaangh ke bich me aisa lagta hai jaise koi nas khinch rhi hai. Bahut jyada hi dard hota hai thik se chair par bhi bhaitha nhi jata hai 10 minute pet ke bal letne se thoda aaram milta hai.
Hello I'm 22 years old. I'm having back bone pain. Mostly feel back pain when I lift something. Please help me.
My mother aged 70 years is suffering from knee pain & has been advised knee transplant in both legs some one advised her to take some light steroid composition tablets to get relief from heavy pain as operation is not possible now due to some financial problems please advice ?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
I have been having a severe pain closer to my shoulder. I tried taking pain killers but the pain won't ease out instead it's getting swollen and red I am getting worried about this plz any suggestions that could help?
Hello . I am a 40 year old female .Married and have 2 kids .Am suffering from hypothyroid since last 3 years.I am recommended 75 MCG thyronorm tablets.And tsh is 1.92 now stable.Also regular shelcal 500. But I have not taken calcium since 2 months as regular intake caused flatulence.And heaviness in stomach.Is it compulsory .If yes then can u tell me a better calcium supplement. I have mild joint pains also .
Generally it has been seen that those people who remain in sitting for long time due to nature of their job they should us farmulae - 40/40 means after every 40 minutes they should walk 40 steps as prolong sitting can stop their blood to lower limb as well as there might be atrophy of lower limb muscles.