Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veda SimonsYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
Seems like every day you hear some nutritional advice either in the media or from friends. Maybe you are reminded of an old wives’ tale that your mother or grandmother told you. Many people just believe everything they hear or read. Let’s separate fact from fiction.
Myth: - A Zero fat diet is excellent
Fact: - No, Some amount of fat is necessary
Myth: - Cholesterol containing foods are the only culprits
Fact: - No, Saturated fats also increase blood cholesterol. The two together have additive effects
Myth: - Only oils need to be cut down
Fact: - No, A total change to a healthy dietary lifestyle is also necessary
Myth: - Plenty of vegetable oils are good
Fact: - No, Moderation in their use must be exercised
Myth: - Safflower and sunflower oils can be taken as much as you want.
Fact: - No, Excess of these oils can decrease “good” cholesterol
Myth: - Vegetable oils do not have cholesterol
Fact: - Yes, But vegetable Oils consumed in excess can cause an increase in total fat intake. Too much of fat in the diet increases blood cholesterol.
Myth: - Starvation and rapid decrease in body weight are good
Fact: - No, Body weight reduction should be gradual, starvation is not the solution
Myth: - One meal a day is good for body weight reduction
Fact: - No, Frequent and small meals are far better.
Myth: - Alcohol is good for the heart
Fact: - No, Alcohol does not increase “good” cholesterol.
Myth: - Only plain sugar increase blood sugar levels
Fact: - No, All carbohydrates can increase blood sugar. Refined foods and sugar increase blood glucose rapidly.
Myth: - Only fat people need to worry
Fact: - No, Even individuals who are normal in weight can have higher body fat and blood lipids.
Myth: - Only vigorous exercises are good.
Fact: - No, Even a long brisk walk will help very much.
I am 30 years old girl. I had sex first time 2 days back. I bleed that and and still I bleed some time. I want to ask is it serious or normal.
Toxins often get accumulated in the blood every single day from the daily dose of junk foods, stress, and pollution. The human lungs play a pivotal role in the purification of blood as the pure oxygenated blood is carried from the heart to each corner of the body. Therefore, it is very important to eat the foods which can help in detoxification of the blood. Here are some of the natural foods which you should try to consume on a regular basis.
- Avocado: If you are looking for food that would purify your blood and keep you healthy, then you should eat avocado daily. It helps in the removal of toxins that destroy the human artery. Plus, avocados are overloaded with loads of Vitamin E which shields the skin from the damage brought about by the harmful effects of oxidative stress and free radicals. Avocados are also a considerable source of Omega 3-fatty acids.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the highest acclaimed foods when it comes to detoxification of blood and removal of harmful toxins from the blood. This green vegetable is also enriched with calcium, Omega 3-fatty acids, Vitamin C and K, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber. If you consume broccoli on a regular basis, it would not only purify your blood but also reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, and allergy reaction.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, dietary fiber, folate, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Thus, cabbage helps in purifying the blood and protecting the bones. If you are looking for a natural food which can reduce the heart diseases by keeping blood pressure under control, then you should have cabbage on a regular basis.
- Green tea: When it comes to purification of blood, nothing could be as effective as green tea. It can also protect the skin from sun damage by neutralizing the free radicals and lowering the skin inflammation by blocking the ultra-violet rays of the sun. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea reduce the signs of aging.
- Apple: Apple is the best food for cleansing the blood and consuming it daily helps in the improvement of the quality of life. It is a considerable source of all the vitamins and mineral along with high levels of pectin which is a dietary fiber known for removal of heavy metals from the body. The presence of anti-oxidants helps in the purification of blood and destruction of free radicals.
You should include these natural foods in your daily diet to boost the purification of blood, fight diseases and lead a healthy life.
My periods has ended on 11th aug and today on 19th aug it again started bleeding. It is like last days of period brown coloured bleeding. I got insecure sex within a week after my periods but I took ipill just after 2 hr of sex. I have already tested for pregnancy via kit 2 times but results are negative today also I have tested but negative results found. Should there is any chance of pregnancy? And what is the reason of bleeding?
How can I control my belly and waist as after delivery of my first girl child both of them getting to large.
Hello doc. My aunt, 51 years, have irritable bowel syndrome. And her sugar level fasting is 107mg/dl. Her weight is 63. She is loosing weight rapidly. Pls suggest diet. Expecting a honest reply.
We have been trying to conceive from the last 4 months. This month my periods were missed on the due date but they came back after 2 days. Home test was negative on the second day of missed period. I have never missed my periods before and have always been in the cycle. I bled light on the first day. Second day was little more, and third is very light again. It doesn't look like the normal period. I don't even have the cramp pain or any other pain associated with normal periods. Can this be implantation bleeding? or is this a miscarriage?
Hi I'm a vegetarian and my age is 25 and my weight is 65 and I want to reduce my weight at least 10 kg and I hv also PCOS pbm so please guide me how to reduce weight. I'm thinking to take aloe Vera juice daily but I don't know is it good for my health or not? please tell me should I take aloe Vera juice or not?
Hi friends, I am Dr Ekta Singh, Gynaecologist in Noida. Aaj hum baat karenge ke reproductive tract ki care kaisi karni chahiye, kyunki aap jaante hai prevention is always better than cure.
First of all, hume apna proper hygiene maintain karni chahiye private parts ki. For that water wash is good enough. Soap ka regular use karna is not good actually. And then jab humare menses aate hain, then we should change our pads in every 3 to 4 hours, and we should practise safe sex practices. Aap jaante hai bahut saare sexually transmitted diseases hai, jese ki, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Syphilis etc. So there are barrier methods that you can use. Then you have, Contraceptive care, ya fir hum ise birth controlling method bhi kehte hai, jo ki humein use karna chahiye.
Kabhi kabhi, hum regularly use karte hain emergency contraceptive ka, that is not good. Not a healthy practice. There are barrier methods such as IUCT, jisse Copper T kehte hain, ya birth controlling pills hote hain jo aap regular basis pe letey ho, that are healthier alternatives.
And then, aap ko shayad pata ho, that every lady should do and know breast self examination. Humein aapne har mahina after menses, every month, we should select a date, after our menses, we should do, aapne breast ka self examination karna chahiye. Jab hum bath le rahe hotey hain, uss samay with soapy hands, with three fingers we should do the breast self examination. And then, aapne shayad Pap Smear ka naam suna hoga. Pap smear is a test jisse hum apne uterus ke mouth ka test karte hain. Womb ke mouth ko hum cervix kehte hai. Woh healthy hai ya nahin, woh ek chhote se test se, jab aap OPD mein jaate ho, aapne gynaecologist ke paas, ek simple test hai, woh aap le saakte ho, karwa sakte ho, Liquid based cytology kehlate hai. Agar hum sexually active hai, lag bhag, sexually active huye hume 3 saal huye hai toh hum karwa sakte hai. Hume shuru karwa dena chahiye, every 3 years mein ya 5 years mein, ya humari umaar 21 years se zyada hai, to hi. Aur agar humare umaar 35 years se zyaada hain, toh ek Human Papilloma Virus test hota hai, woh bhi bahut zaroori hai karana.
Iske alava kuch general advices hai jo aap follow karenge toh bahut achha hoga. Jaise, simple, humein paani dher saara peena chahiye. Aap jaante hain humaare blood mein, kareeb 50 to 60% water content hota hai. Ye water humare body ke har cell tak nutrition pahuchata hai, aur toxins remove karke urine ke raaste yeh remove karte hai. Toh water aapka lena, kareeb 3-4 litre lena is very good. Depends ki agr summer hai toh thoda zada pani lijiye, winter mein thoda kam bhi chalega.
And then, high fibre diet, nutritious diet humein lena chahiye. Woh diet, jisme minerals, vitamins zyada hai aur fibres hai. Yeh aapke constipation ko rokegi aur nutrition pahuchayegi body mein.
Then, oxins avoid karna chahiye. Aajkal bahut saare advanced bachhe hain, smoking karte hain, alcohol is a status symbol, and drugs. These are actually not good at all. Other toxins jo hum bahut zyada use karte hain, jse ki:
- Microwave ka use, that is not good.
- Plastic wares mein hum khaana paakate hai microwave ke andar.
- Hum bottles le jaate hain plastic ki, usse car mein rakhkhe rakhkhe garam ho jaate hain and that water is really dangerous.
- And then aapko exercise, regular exercise is very good. Lekin aap agar gym mein bahut intense exercise karte ho, that is sometimes, not very good.
- Swimming, walking, is all good.
- And iske alava, last but not the least, humein positive thinking karni chahiye.
Jaise aap jaante hain, stress is absolutely, absolutely unhealthy for us, for our health. And agar aapko lagta hai ki kahin koi abnormalities nazar aatey hai, toh aap apne gynaecologist se mil sakte hain. Aur agar kuchh bhi nahin nazar aatey hain to sb normal hain, toh bhi aap ek routine check up ke liye apne gynaecologist se mile toh aap apne health ko leke sure ho sakte hai.
Aur agar aap mujhse consultation lena chahte hain, toh aap Lybrate se le saakte hai. Otherwise you can come to my clinic, which is situated in Noida, 61 sector, C 20.
Thats all, Thank You. Bye.