Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veda SimonsYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor, my concern is, last 4 month I am trying to conceive but I CNT, well main problem is my period time, my period is not regular, it's comes not monthly, mostly comes in 2 months ,so I am not able to knw my exact ovulation time period. My last period date was 23sept but still my period not come, today I check 1 or 2 drop bleeding done. please suggest me ,is there any solution.
I am having irregular periods after one miscarriage of 3 month. Gaining weight and hairs falling and trying to conceive but not successful.
My friend has committed sex by keeping condom but in between condom has broken is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
Period k 11th day me lower abdomen pain ovulation ka symtrom Hain? Only Lowe abdomen pain not increase sex drive, not increase body temperature Ye Kya ovulation ho rha Hain, is time pregnancy k like perfect time?
I had my last period on 14feb I had done my u/s on 7 april and it showed baby is 1week smalleri. E. 6week 3 days and heartbeat is slow on 22 april I did u/s again nand it showed no cardiac activity and the baby is not grown since the 6week 5days and said its a missed abortion. Doctor has asked me to undergo an abortion. I want to wait in hope that heartbeat can been seen again. Please advice.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 23rd day of her cycle (22/3/2017) and she was expecting her period on 28/3/2017 but she haven't got her periods yet. Is there a chance that she is pregnant?
Hi I am 43 year old female and ailing with heart disease hocm. Three years back I have undergone alcohol ablation. Now I wanted to conceive can it be possible? what all test I have to pursue? previously I have undergone many ivf but failed.
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
I am 30 years old, got married this month. I am unable to insert my penis into her vagina as the moment I try to insert she is having severe pain n also my penis is hard though but when I try to insert the base of the penis gets bent and its very week n not hard enough to insert properly. I am newly married n worried coz m not even able to do intercourse once. Please help.
Hello, I am 30 years old female. Married since 5 years, planning for kid now. Please let me know when is the best time to have sex to have a baby? Please help.
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies.
I am vikas uttam, I have 6 months old baby. My wife would not to pregnant early. Can you tell me any tablets or injection to stop the pregnancy rather than using condoms,
Sir mai 18 saal ka hu and mere gf 16 saal ki hai and uska period 1/7/16 ko hota hai and hm dono 18/7/16 ko sex krne jaa rahe 1st time I mean wo apni virginty loose karne wali hai so sir without any risk or any prblm kya kya rule follow karu please puri neccesary rule hmko batao. And meri penis sir long and thick hai toh please sir mere hlp karo. OR sbse aachi or perimimum condom k naam batao jo best rahega. Please tell.
While many fitness experts suggest using protein powder for improving your body composition, the type of protein powder can make a big difference in your results. Egg protein powder and whey protein powder are popular supplements, but they have significant differences that can influence your rate of fat loss or muscle gain. Although both products can be beneficial, you should consult a doctor
If you are using protein powder as a supplement to fuel weight loss, satiety is an important factor to consider. While fiber and fat promote satiety, protein powders typically contain little or none of either. However, research reported in the October 2010 issue of the British journal of nutrition found that whey protein provided significantly more satiety than egg and other types of protein.
If you are lactose intolerant, you should choose egg protein rather than whey protein. Whey protein is made from milk, which contains lactose. While certain protein powders claim to be low-lactose or lactose-free, they may also be more expensive. If you experience bloating, cramps, diarrhea or gas from 30 minutes to two hours after consuming dairy products, it may be a sign of lactose intolerance.
Egg protein and whey protein powder are very similar in calorie content: one scoop of egg protein provides 100 calories and one scoop of whey protein contains 120 calories. The difference of 20 calories is just 1 percent of your daily calorie intake.
Whey protein and egg protein powder provide the same amount of protein per serving, 24 grams of protein per scoop. If you need more protein, you can mix your powder with milk rather than water.
Whey protein powder is slightly higher in fat than egg protein powder. This is because whey protein is made from dairy products, which naturally contain fat, and egg protein powder is made from egg whites, which do not contain fat. One scoop of whey protein powder contains 1 gram of fat, with. 5 gram of saturated fat, while one scoop of egg protein is fat-free.
Whey protein powder and egg protein powder contain carbohydrates due to the sweeteners used to flavor them. Both powders are low in carbohydrates, as whey protein powder contains 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving and egg protein powder contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
I had intercourse on my ovulation day now I want yo know when should I check to know whether m pregnant or not? Like it was 19th of Jan my ovulation day m I expecting because I feel some disturbance in my stomach also it was aching on the ovulation day near my right abdomen.
My friend is 27 years old girl and having problem problem of cyst in Ovary also 1st stage of fatty liver. And she is feeling very pain in stomach and vomit issues. And now a days there are some red patches on upper abdomen. Please tell.
Hi Dr. Sir meri gf hai uske periods kab regularly nahi aate every month date excend hoti hai ya kabhi pehle aa jaati hai nd in periods bleeding bhi dhangse nahi hoti nd she is 18yrs now nd we are do sex but not vaginal so sir please help me how to do her period regularly?
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes to you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
1. Prenatal care: As soon as you realize you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning and a number of other things that your doctor will prescribe.
2. Diet: You need to ensure two things that is you are eating enough for two people and everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
a. Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
b. Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
c. Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
d. A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
e. Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
f. Avoid eating unpasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food and smoked seafood.
g. While most vitamin requirements should be met through the diet, in some people, prenatal vitamins which provide the increased demands for folic acid.
3. Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
4. Exercise: Exercising during pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
a. Improved energy levels
b. Controls back pain
c. Improved sleep pattern
d. Improves constipation
e. Improves muscles strength and endurance
There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine.
5. Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby's health throughout pregnancy.