Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Sir maine aaj sex kiya. Aur meri girlfriend ka period 2 to 7 tak tha. to aaj sex se koi problem to nahi hogi.
Is it necessary to store some urine in urinary bladder. Before having the ultrasound for pregnancy test.
Doctor my 16th day follicular study reports shows that the left ovary- no progress, right ovary- 22. 1*23. 2mm, et 11. 2 mm, and there is no free fluid. Can you pls explain about my report doctor and also I have some questions, kindly pls answer to this also. When is my ovulation day? can I conceive this month? pls help me doctor am ttc for nearly 1 year.
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am newly married. We don't want child now but at the time having sex I haven't used condom. So now my wife is feeling like that she is something different feeling or she is pregnant. We don't want child now so what should we do now so as to avoid pregnancy if she had pregnant.
Dr. Me ye puchna chahta hu ki kis time sex karna chahiye taki bivi pregnant na ho. Aur shadi k 2-3 year tak bacha/child nhi karna ho to kya karna chahiye? Condoms ka ya grabhnirodhk goli ka kiska use best rahta h.aur inke koi side effect ho to batana.
I am 20 years old I'm having problem of unpleasant vaginal smell, excessive hair fall and sometimes stomach. Is there any relation between these things or any serious issue.
I am 35 years old. I am suffer from white discharge long time. Now I hv many problems like joint pain, back pain, hair fall, low immunity, stress and so on. So. SIR, please give me some advice.
How can we stop our hair falling. After bathing lot of hair is coming in towel and i'm afraid of it. Tried a lot of hair oils and shampoos, but it didn't stop. What can I do to prevent hair falling?
I had sex on 7 march. My periods dates are 22 march. I missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test and the result is positive. I want abortion. Which pills should I take? Will it have side effects to my body in future? Please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after sex she took unwanted72 within 2hours. We knew that bleeding will start after 7 days of taking the pill, but today is 8th day and bleeding is not started yet. Please help she do not want to get pregnant.
I am newly married till nw I dint participate in sex vth m husband I hve interest in sex but getting tension something vil hap.
The Aloe Vera plant is the miracle of nature, having many healing properties to it. The leaves of the plant are where you will find the yellow-colored liquid that can work wonders. You may already know that Aloe Vera gel can be very beneficial to the skin, helping with sunburn, insect bites, rashes, cuts, and the like. The reason is because Aloe Vera is an anti-fungal as well as an anti-bacterial. It also helps with the regeneration of cells. So the application of Aloe Vera gel to the skin can greatly benefit common skin ailments and help in the healing process.
Aloe is a member of the Lily family, yet it is very cactus-like in appearance. Even though there are over 240 species of Aloe there is only three to four recognized as having nutritional value. The main Aloe species used in commercial products is Aloe barbadensis miller.
Knowledge about Aloe healing properties has been passed down from the ancients. It is used both internally and topically and has been well documented to facilitate healing of any kind of skin wounds, burns or scalds, even speeding recovery time after surgery. Situations to try it on include blisters, insect bites, rashes, sores, herpes, athlete's foot, fungus, vaginal infections, conjunctivitis, sties, allergic reactions, and dry skin.
But maybe you didn’t know that Aloe Vera comes in other forms, which also have their own set of benefits. Let’s take Aloe Vera Juice. Here is a short list of what this very healthy juice can do for you.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE
1. Aids in the elimination of constipation.
2. Aids in digestion and helps with stomachaches and heartburn.
3. Helps to regulate blood sugars.
4. Detoxifies the body and colon.
5. Helps with weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories.
6. Improves circulation.
7. Aids in healing damage to internal tissues.
8. Regulates blood pressure.
9. Strengthens immune system.
10. Retards the growth of cancerous tumors.
11. Helps to reduce inflammation.
Side Effects of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice
It is recommended that you drink no more than two to four ounces a day of Aloe Vera Juice . That is the required amount for maintaining health and is all you need. If you take more, you can experience side effects, such as liver dysfunction, nausea and allergic reactions. But if you adhere to the recommended amount per day, you will see the wonderful benefits of this amazing plant.
Aloe is safe when used in moderation but there are a few contraindications. If you have a heart problem and use any kind of conventional medication consult your Naturopathic or Medical doctor before using any Aloe product internally as the interaction may cause irregular heartbeat. Avoid Aloe Vera Juice if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or menstruating as it can cause uterine contractions.
Aloe Vera is also available in supplements, such as tablets and capsules. Just be sure that there are no unhealthy fillers. This is a very quick and easy way to get the beneficial effects of Aloe Vera into your system. If you lead a busy lifestyle and do not have the time to drink Aloe Vera juice, taking the recommended dose in tablet or capsule form will probably work out very well for you.
The health benefits of Aloe Vera are many, and this amazing plant can help you not just on the outside by aiding your skin, but on the inside as well. Be certain to keep some Aloe Vera gel always on hand for skin ailments, especially if you have children. And Aloe Vera juice or supplements are a great way to help your body internally.