Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veda Simons
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veda SimonsYour feedback matters!
After taking unwanted 72, she was not feeling good in her stomach, she had acidity and vomit on the 3rd day, is it normal?
Can not penetrate my wife. She feels heavy pain while 10% is inserted. Do not know how the remaining 90& will go inside. Is it because of virginity layer? Hole seems to be too small.
Hi I am 29 male. Inam suffering from low sperm count of 6 millions. Doctor refers ferpill m 200 tablets. Will count reaches to normal count. If reaches what tym does it take. Will it leads to natural conceive. modality is 60 percent good.
Hi, i'm female age 24 years old. I'm a software engineer and i'm compelled to sit for many hours that's why i'm gaining weight. Is it ok if I eat 3 chapatis for my lunch. Which food should I prefer for my breakfast and dinner please do suggest me. My height is 152 cm and weight is 75kgs. Please advise.
My menstruation cycle is of 35 -40 days. My last period occurred from 3 rd Feb to 6 6th Feb. On 7 th Feb I had unprotected sex 6-7 times and took unwanted 72 tablet after 40 hour of unprotected sex. Today, on 15 th Feb I am bleeding slightly. Is this period or a side effect of that pill or a sign of early pregnancy? Should I use pregnancy test kit? Pls doctor help me.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy.