Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vaze A M
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vaze A MYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from much urine out going in 24hrs approx 12 to 14 times urine out please give me the suggestion for this problem.
She do pee in mid night in the bed what is the reason behind on this and what are necessary steps she must take for this disease?
Alport Syndrome, first detected by Dr. A. Cecil Alport and named after him is a rare inherited disease. It affects the kidney and also the inner cochlea or ear and the eyes. Passed down through families, it is caused by genetic mutations that affect the type IV collagen family of proteins. Collagen is an important tissue that forms the basement structure of the kidney, inner ear and eye.
Types of Alport syndrome
X-Linked Alport Syndrome: A most common form of Alport Syndrome, boys who are affected with this type tend to develop serious complications and kidney failure.
Autosomal recessive Alport syndrome (ARAS): When both the parents carry the abnormal gene and pass it down to their offspring, this type of syndrome is caused. If affects the male and female with equal severity.
Autosomal dominant Alport syndrome (ADAS): This happens when the child inherits the abnormal gene from one of the parents. Only one copy is needed to cause a mutation.
Signs and symptoms of Alport syndrome
With all types of Alport Syndrome, the tiny blood vessels of the kidney called glomeruli are damaged and the kidney will be unable to filter the toxins from the body. The most common symptoms include:
- Hematuria – Blood in the urine
- Proteinuria – Protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Edema – Swelling in the legs, ankle, feet and around the eyes
- Hearing and vision problems
- Flank pain
The following tests and examinations can be performed to assess the condition and type of Alport Syndrome:
1. Urine test – It helps in finding the presence of blood or protein in your urine
2. Glomerular Filtration Rate – The blood work assesses the levels of waste and protein in your blood
3. Kidney Biopsy – A tiny piece of kidney is removed with special needle and analyzed
4. Hearing Test – It checks, if hearing is affected
5. Vision Test – This is conducted to check any abnormalities in vision
6. Genetic Test – It determines the type of Alport syndrome and confirm the diagnosis
There is no specific treatment for Alport Syndrome. However, treatment aims to relieve the symptoms and slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Medications to control high blood pressure
- Diuretics or water pills
- Limiting salt or sodium intake in your diet
- Kidney transplantation if patient is progressing towards kidney failure
- Medications to slow down the onset of kidney damage
Awareness of family history of this disorder will help in detecting Alport Syndrome at an early stage and also help you take the right steps to prevent any further complications. Seek medical attention and contact a nephrologist immediately if you have a family history of this disease.
My urine remains yellowish unless I drink a real lot of water. When I get up in the morning, it is too much yellowish. I also sweat a lot. Is there any connection between these 2? Can you suggest me some good ways to deal with yellowish urine issue?
Sir my I have a kidney stone for two years last year I have used a laser treatment but now I have 8mm stone and I have uterus cyst.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Block urination in midnight after hard urgency. What I do at urearin time burning the way of urine. Five time urination in night. Last two years.
Penis Pain and Urination: What Gives?
Any sort of penis pain should be enough to concern a man. When penis pain happens only during urination, it is often indicative of an infection or other penis health condition that needs to be seen by a doctor. However, a guy might be really worried in the days (or even weeks!) before the appointment roll around. This is a quick guide to ease a man's worries a bit.
Reasons for penis pain during urination
There can be many reasons for penis pain that happens only during urination. Here are a few:
- Prostate Issues. When the prostate becomes enlarged, it very well might be a benign condition. But it does cause problems with urination, including frequent urination at night, difficult urination, or pain with urination. Known as prostate hyperplasia, there are several possible ways to remedy the issue, often with medication.
- Sexually transmitted infections. Some infections that can be contracted from a partner, including chlamydia and gonorrhea, can lead to painful urination as well as foul-smelling discharge, itching and more. Prompt treatment is essential to solve the penis pain and preserve fertility and function later in life.
- Cystitis. When the lining of the bladder becomes infected, the culprit might be the bacteria that cause cystitis. However, there is another type of this condition, which doesn't involve infection at all, but rather, inflammation and irritation. Regardless of the cause, a man can have this checked out by the doctor to rule it out.
- Urinary tract infections. The most common cause of penis pain during urination for men, a urinary tract infection means that bacteria has somehow gotten into the urethra and set up shop there. A doctor can run a simple urinalysis to figure out which bacteria is causing the problem and then provide the proper medication to clear it up.
- Yeast infections. Yeast infections aren't just the bane of women! They can also affect men, especially if a guy has an underlying medical condition that makes him more susceptible to contracting a yeast infection, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Yeast infections, once diagnosed, can be treated effectively with over-the-counter medications. More stubborn infections can be treated through prescription medications.
- More minor causes. There are also some rather minor causes for penis pain during urination. A guy will know these are minor because the issue will go away after a few days, at the most. These might include overindulging with masturbation or coupling, especially without enough lube, which leads to irritation that then burns when urine touches it. Another cause could be severe dehydration, where the urine becomes quite concentrated and thus, can irritate the skin.
Easing the penis pain
In short, it's going to be necessary to visit the doctor to figure out what the cause might be for the penis pain upon urination - unless, of course, the problem resolves on its own within a matter of a day or so. Before he goes in to the doctor, it might be helpful for a man to drink lots of water for hydration, as well as keep notes about the painful urination - how often, whether it's getting worse, and what in his life might have changed to cause it, such as getting to know a new sexual partner in recent weeks.
Whether the problem resolves on its own or requires a long course of medications to help, a man can make a point of keeping his penis in tip-top shape - it might help prevent penis problems and pain in the future. He can do this with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a few different options in the crème, including Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, alpha lipoic acid to fight free radicals and vitamin A to battle against the bacteria that causes unsavory penis odor. Other ingredients, such as vital amino acids and a range of healthy vitamins, can help improve a man's penis health with every application.