Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vatsala D Trivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vatsala D TrivediYour feedback matters!
My dad ate cyclobenzaprine salt medicine, and had problem of urine retention after 2 doses of this medicine. And also he had problem of cervical decompression from 10 years, but everything was normal. Also, after check-up, Urethral and kidney system is ok. Urologist said it may be due to cervical decompression. But I wanna know that, how can cervical decompression can cause urinary retention in just 2 days after 2 doses of cyclobenzaprine. Can cervical decompression show its effect in 2 days after 10 years? Explain please. Your answer is important to us.
Is milk and curd. And beetroot good for kidney stone. Please tell me some seasonal fruits so that we can eat for maintenance of our health because I have to sit in completion. Can I have dry fruit please kindly list do not the name what to avoid and what to have as much you can please it will be very helpful to me.
Sir, I have gone through turp prostate gland surgery. Four months passed. Urine flow is very slow. Urine is not clear at a time. No sign of blood and other things.
I am 51 years old feeling pain in anus for the past two month after screeting in the morning. Stiffness is there. Please advise.
I go to morning walk daily these days I am facing constipation problem I don't eat junk and oily food but I am facing constipation problem I get free motion but I am going more than four times consulted doctor but no use and frequent urination also age 25 male please say something to get rid off this.
Sir. In overys, pain, burn and itching in urethra. Pain at the time of urine. I consult doctor so many time but when I take medicine it will be normal, again after week or month same condition occurred. What will I do and which spelatis to I consult.
I am 21 years old. I am having problem to urinate since last 6 years. I need to stand almost 5 to 10 minutes before it comes. What should be the problem sir? I had sonography but no kidney stone. I also have appendix (chronic type) as per sonography. please help sir what do I do?
An drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water what is the best water to drink?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.
My father who is 82 years old did not pass urine for about 17 hours. Ultrasound scan showed only about 300-350 ml urine in blader, else the scan was ok. The doctor put urine bag & catheter. The tests lft, renal function, blood sugar, t3, t4, tsh were also ok. Please advice what is the treatment and if any further tests are required. The doctor has put him on urimax one od.
My aunt goes for the test called urine culture and sensitivity the report has been generated and it says sterile after 48 hours of aerobic incubation at 37 degree C. And in culture column it says no growth. What does it means is there something serious?
Dear Sir my age is 62 years old I am suffering from chronic anal fistula past 4-5 months initially too much pain & bleeding but now it has become small but roots are still alive its not cured fully sometimes pain n some discharges comes normally I am using betadine solution n sucral ano cream with some homeopathic medicines but recovery is very slow I want to avoid surgery please suggest some other effective ointments or medicines that I can it will your great help I don't want to undergo surgery.
I am 27 year old, I have stone in each kidney, size of the stone is 5 mm and 6 mm on right and left kidneys respectively, what should I do?
I am 25 years old. My symptoms are heaviness in head, headache, trembling, palpitation, deep breathing, incontinence of urine, nervousness, restlessness, pressure in eye, problem seeing in sun light, forgetfulness, dry lips etc. Please help me.
I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?
why my 4 yr son only urinated once a day on the last 5 days. He has mild autism n still wearing diapers all day. For example yesterday he was urinated on 7 am, today he was urinated on 9 am. I knew exactly because I change his diapers and bathed him. I think he is doing it on purposed, there is no bad symptom like fever or fussing. Drink n act like usual, but I can feel his stomach is bloated and once peeing it will be lots but the color is a bit yellowish. But his poop are normal (once a day). I tried to convinced him to pee and took off the diaper, but he insist to wore the diaper and will pee once he can not hold it anymore. Should I visit a doctor?
Urological Diseases and Treatment Procedures