Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasbani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VasbaniYour feedback matters!
I had KP and also darker skin now am 30 years old, once I use mometasone furoate for my face skin that time it become very light, shall I use regularly but when I stop it becomes more darker pls give suggestions.
The name of vegetarian glutathione capsules I want to know, im facing skin problems lke marks n uneven skin tone n th list goes on will these capsules b helpful in thoz prob please refer me a nam of herbal capsules.
My face becomes oily again and again. Even when I get up in the morning it's oily. And then I get pimples. What should I do.
I have lot of dot sized flat moles on my face. But these moles changes their shed with time. Now a days suddenly all my moles are getting darker and darker. Earlier they were quite light in shade. I have noticed such change earlier also, when they get darker at times and lighter at other times. So any treatment to reduce over pigmentation of my moles except wearing sunscreen as I do not go in sun ever. please suggest me some medicine or ointment for reducing over pigmentation of my moles?
Am 18 years old boy, am some fair. But I want a white face (somewhat), can you tell me a cream with no sideffects, so that I can put on neck or shoulders, biceps or I have to go skin clinic or parlour?
I am 49 year old operated for sigmoid colon cancer with t2n3mx on 4april 2013 folloed by folfox 6 chemo for six month with twelve setings and completed chemo on 5oct2013 this is followed by review after ever three month with cea cect abdomin colonoscopy memograhy and the trend of cea in last 21 month is 4.2, 3.9, 3.7, 3.7, 2.9, 3, 3, 3, cect on 4april and ultrasoud on 2 july stable how long I have to continue with this and what are my future prospects thanks.
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am suffering from fungus infection ie itching problem in lower side. I used terbinafine tablets nd cream nd consulted many time with doctor then it is okey. But after some time I face this problem again so please advise me about this type of problem. Thanks.
I have an melasma problem from sunlight, my face skin colour is bright but my face forehead just like converted into black how to remove black damaged skin pls suggest any medicine.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.