Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasanth Parade
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanth ParadeYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My Lmp is 16 april 2017. Yesterday I checked on pregnancy kit nd it was positive. But I cnt continue this one bcoz I have 2 kids 2nd one is only 7 month old. So please suggest me how to discontinue this pregnancy. Is T-pill kit us safe to be taken? There is any side effect of this if I take this, like-vomiting, fever, over bleeding? please reply me soon it's an emergency.
I am diagnose with syphilis in month of june 2017 after that I was taken all treatment inj benz. Penicillin total 3 inj, weekly 1 inj and also take the doxycycline 15 days 12hrly after the 3 month I was check or test my blood for syphilis then test was negative and after 9 month in feb 2018 then also test was negative .so I am free from syphilis? Or need to follow up the test. I also check for hiv test was negative .so please guide me .syphilis is curable na?
Cholesterol within normal limits is required for normal functioning of human body.
It is transported by lipoproteins, known asldl or bad cholesterol and hdl or good cholesterol.
Ldl is so termed because it narrows vessel wall by deposition of fat whereas hdl scavenges ldl.
Hi Doctor i am 30 year old female.I am not obese.My cycles are irregular,my cycles are usually aftr two months and stay for number of days.N i have some greenish discharge from my left breast,as per doctors i m suffering from pcod,I consulted number of doctors but they suggest to take oral contraceptives,i m getting married next year,pleaselet me know how to get rid of this pcod.How can i regular my cycles and how can i increase the chances of getting pregnant,i m very scared. and dr is there any other treatment other than contraceptives as i feel they are not safe drugs.My concern is i dont want any fertility issues in future.So please suggest somthing
Meri date 7 tarik hai our mene mere husband ke sath 15 tarik ko sex kiya hai our is mahine date nahi hue report positive hai kya aisa ho skta hai is mahine 15 tarik tak baccha kitne dino ka rahega?
Secrets to Orgasm Success - Help for Guys Who Cannot Climax With a Partner
For many people, masturbation and sex go hand-in-hand. They readily (and happily) engage in both acts as part of the full spectrum of the sexual experience. For others, sex and masturbation are mutually exclusive; if one is having sex, why the need to masturbate? While many people are lucky enough to be able to get the job done no matter what route they take, there are a good number of men, and especially women, who can only experience a sexual release through one of these techniques. People who struggle with climaxing typically find that orgasms can be reached during masturbation, but not sex. Individuals who fall into this category may find themselves frustrated with their sex lives, and they may even withdraw from sex, which can lead to relationship problems. In the following sections, some solutions to this problem are offered, as well as tips on how a healthy penis can keep one's sex life on the up-and-up.
Why does my partner orgasm during masturbation, but not sex?
That's simple: they know exactly what they like! Most people's first sexual experiences are of the solo variety, not the partnered kind; this means they learn exactly how to pleasure themselves from the get-go. They often become experts in using the pace, pressure, and technique needed to reach orgasm. When switching to a sexual relationship, things are not always so easy. Though our partners may mean well, let's be honest; they don't always have the best technique. Positions can be awkward and uncomfortable, and if each partner appreciates a different pace or pressure, they may not align sexually, which means one person may consistently fall flat when it comes to the big O.
What are some ways to change our sex life so both partners orgasm?
Talk! Unfortunately, for many couples, talking about sexual likes and dislikes falls under the category of embarrassing. Men and women alike may also be afraid that if they critique their partners, they will be hurt or think they are bad lovers. But the truth is, one can very much enjoy what is happening sexually, but still not reach climax. No one should be afraid to give suggestions and redirect one's partner - especially if a little tweak in the routine can help one to get there more often.
Lay off the self-love for a bit. Occasionally, individuals are so proficient at masturbation that they come to rely on a certain technique that simply cannot be replicated during sex. For instance, the rapid-fire fast and furious masturbation a man performs on himself likely can't be sustained by his partner. Likewise, the strong buzz buzz of a female vibrator cannot be replicated by her partner -- no matter how good he is with his hands. If one comes to rely on a unique type of stimulation to reach orgasm, it will be very difficult to climax during regular sex, as the genitals are desensitized to this less intense type of stimulation. The best way to solve this problem is to use those super-intense types of stimulation sparingly, so that one's body can once again appreciate different, less-intense types of simulation.
Sex-periment! That's right, if at first one doesn't succeed - try, try again! Try different positions, techniques and even locations to try to spice up the love life; after all, variety is the spice of life!
Does the health of the penis impact one's sex life?
Absolutely. The penis is a man's love organ; if it isn't healthy, how can the sex life be healthy? To keep the penis healthy, a man should focus on improving and maintaining his overall health. Circulation is key to a healthy erection, so a man should stop smoking, minimize alcohol intake, exercise regularly, keep his weight in check and eat a balanced diet to keep the blood pumping down south.Using a daily penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is also important to the health of the penis. A penis cream containing L-Arginine can help maintain and improve a man's circulation to his love stick - keeping it in full blood supply for a healthier erection.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
Miscarriage is termed as the loss of the fetus in or before 20th week of pregnancy. Medically, miscarriage is known as spontaneous abortion, though the word spontaneous is more of a keyword as it is not an abortion.
Cause of Miscarriage
Common cause of miscarriage is when the fetus is known to have fatal genetic problems and these are not related with the mother. The other causes are infection, medical problems like thyroid and diabetes, immune system rejection, hormonal imbalance, abnormalities of the uterus, and physical problems of the mother. If a woman is over 35 years of age, has thyroid and diabetes and had an miscarriage earlier then that woman is at a high risk of getting a miscarriage.
Sometimes a miscarriage might take place due to the cervical insufficiency. This is due to the weak cervix, also known as the incompetent cervix, which is unable to hold the pregnancy. A miscarriage in this condition usually occurs in the second trimester. Though there are a very few symptoms in this, but there might be a feeling of sudden pressure that the water is going to break and tissues from the placenta and fetus are released without any pain. This can however, be treated by a stitch in the cervix at 12 weeks. This stitch helps to hold the cervix until the full term is completed. If it is first pregnancy and cervical insufficiency is diagnosed, then also a stitch can be applied, thus resulting in full term and avoiding miscarriage.
Diagnosis of Miscarriage:
- The doctor does a pelvic test, an ultrasound and blood tests to confirm a miscarriage
- Blood tests are done to analyze the pregnancy hormone hCG. This is monitored regularly if miscarriage is suspected
- Genetic tests, blood tests and medication are important in women who have a history of prior miscarriages
- Pelvic ultrasound and hysterosalpingography are tests, which are done when there are repeated miscarriages
- Test like hysteroscopy is also done. In this the doctor observes the inside of the uterus with a device, which is thin telescope like device. This is inserted in the vagina and cervix.
- If the cervix is dilated, then the woman might be diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and this can be corrected by cerclage, a procedure done to close the cervix.
- If the blood type of the pregnant woman is Rh negative, she is prescribed a blood product called Rh immune globulin (Rhogam). This prevents from forming, antibodies which could turn to be harmful for the baby.