Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanth NagrekarYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am a 27 year old boy. And I use to masturbate a lot. And now I am facing a problem. My penis is not getting strong. So please suggest me how to make my penis strong and my sexual timing also.
While urinating first time in the morning I feel very little burning sensation. After this, that is whole day I do not have any problem. What is the remedy please.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:onsult
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra:
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
Diabetes is a disease which makes a person pay a greater amount of attention to himself or herself and his/her lifestyle habits. In order to fight diabetes successfully, some dos and don’ts really need to be followed. Let’s look at a few of them.
It is very important to make sure that a diabetic patient eats food at regular intervals. The risk of not following this is that the sugar level in the blood will drop, which in turn, will lead to a case of low blood sugar. This condition is known as hypoglycemia. This is especially true when it comes to people who have diabetes and are on heavy medication to keep it under control.
Carbohydrates are part and parcel of a balanced diet. Having said that, it is important to keep an eye on the type of carbohydrates which are being consumed. What this means is that simple carbohydrates should make way in the diet of a diabetic person rather than complex carbohydrates. As such, rice, white pasta and similar items should be replaced in the diet with oats and wheat. This can go a long way in helping you fight diabetes.
Exercise is pretty much the closest thing that has been found to the fabled elixir of life! There are plenty of benefits of doing a little bit of exercise on a consistent and daily basis. From cutting the risk of cancer to preserving the youth of the brain for as long as possible, exercise helps the cause.
Fat loss is yet another recommended way to keep a check on diabetes and exercise is the best way to go about it! When it comes to diabetes, patients are often advised to go for regular walks as it helps our body in using insulin, reduces glucose levels and cuts down on a person’s stress.
So, about an hour of walking, at least five days a week can really go a long way in helping a person who has diabetes.
Smoking is a strict no-no if a person is diagnosed with diabetes, as diabetic patients have higher chances of strokes and heart ailments. Also if you are addicted or habituated in drinking soft drinks, sports drinks or any other beverages which are high in sugar, it’s time to say goodbye to them, once you are diagnosed with diabetes.
The adherence to a strict regimen is great, but the usefulness is lowered if a person has binge days where the plan is not stuck to. While breaks from a diet are required; they should be reasonable and as infrequent as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.