Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vasant ChauhanYour feedback matters!
What is symptoms of high Bp; high sugar; high cholesterol. What do be done in emergencies. I do get fatigue sometimes if I work too much or climb stares? What is cause for it.
Hello Doctor! I am 22 years old, I used to get pain at left side of chest when am using laptop by falling on to the wall now its getting worse am thinking getting frequently when eating suiting on bed feeling pressure at left could I now the cause and the problem?
I am a college going student. My blood pressure is 107/66. And I always feel tired and exhausted. What should I do?
What is the causes of rheumatic heart disease. I had mitral valve replacement surgery 6 years ago. My one valve is changed with artificial valve.
What are the main reasons for the weight loss and head heart attack in people between the age group of 20 to 40 please rpl.
High ldl and triglycides in my lipid profile report. which medicine to prefer since i avoid fried things and walk for about 45 min daily.
Hi Doctor, Male. Age is 39 years and weight is 75 kg. As per my regular checkup My blood pressure, sugar is normal. But I have high cholesterol, which is 360. From last few months I am suffering from few problems. 1. Very Frequently feel asleep during the day time and office hours. Also feels drowsy. 2. Snores a lot while sleeping, at times my breathing gets stop for few seconds while in sleep. After few seconds when suddenly the breathing starts, it give a sudden jerk to my entire body. Kindly advise me as soon as possible. Thanks and regards
I am 46 years old and suffering from hypertension and taking daily remistar-h5. What is your advice doctor.
My mother is in hospital right now her brains nerve broke due to high blood pressure and some bleeding spreads from it what to do now?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.