Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vasant ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I have high blood pressure 140/90. Have being taking olmesar 20 from past 6 months. 1 per day. Now recently I m noticing a mild chest pain when I climb or jog or get angry. Please advise what should I do.
Hi My father is 63 years old now. From last week he suffers from High blood pressure 180 to 190. He took Medicine from MD. Phigisioin but still not getting better please suggest Best medicine for him.
Dear doctors. I pay for a cardiologist in Lybrate. Doctor say the first degree av block may be reason of a heart failure. Are you Agree. All the reports are normal. Only first degree av block PR240.
My recent angiography revealed rca (non dominant) 95 percent block and main lad 50 percent block .I have no symptoms and can walk and rise stairs without any problem. Kindly advice.
Hello sir, I am 40 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.
My husband 15 days ago we found that he is having hypo-thyroid but before 6 months found that he is having high blood pressure. But he always suffers from acidity problem whether there acidity is the cause for BP and thyroid problem. Specify what treatment should be taken and which doctor to refer ?
How to make health without junkfood and how to control our heartbeat which is beat faster whenever I have fear in mind.
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
My grandfather have high blood pressure 186 83 78 Then I want to ask that what is the best medicine to cure them. Please reply. Age of my grandfather is 76.
Yesterday night it was like my head is tied up with 4 heavy rocks. It was so heavy and I was feeling giddy. In the morning when I checked my bp it was low (110, 75).
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.