Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 29 years old, hair loss problem and gastric problem gas is chock in my heart & brain so senses less some minute, but my parents said your heart bit is stopped. Mri scanning to brain and heart scanning is normal.
Hi doc I feel like there is something wrong with my heart in the beat. I feel like its beating more. When I do a brisk walk in treadmill it's going around 125-127. When I do trivial physical task it's going upto 100. How can I assess my heart health. No bad habits I have.
Have You Been Told to Reduce Your Salt Intake to Reduce Bp?
Yes, you must have been but you probably have not been told how to reduce salt intake the right way.
The fact is that when we eat too much salt (sodium), our bodies will hold on to more water. This increases the amount of blood flowing through our veins and arteries which increases blood pressure.
So How to Reduce Salt Intake Properly?
- Roughly 80% of the salt we eat is hiding in processed foods like bread, biscuits and breakfast cereals, and prepared ready meals or takeaways. Only 20% comes from the salt we add while cooking or at the table.
- Salt used in daily cooking is a must. It contains sodium which is needed to retain our body's water, enable our cell walls to draw in nutrients and most importantly control our heartbeat . Sodium is needed to maintain BP. So continue using table salt for cooking. Keep the biscuits, maggi and farsans out.
- Skip the salty snacks, baked goodies, and eat out less often.
- Choose to eat more fresh foods more often.
- Use the mineral rich 'kala namak' for one of the meals through the day. It is unprocessed and rich in iodine and also sodium, potassium, and iron.
Some Super Foods to Fight with Hypertension
-Banana alternate days
-Walnut 2 soaked with breakfast
-Spinach beetroot juice once in a day
-Poppy seed water early morning or 1 tsp. poppy seeds.
-Watermelon seeds with salad 1 tsp.
-2 garlic cloves