Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varshini VaryaniYour feedback matters!
I have exposed with a women 9 months 4 days back I made HIV 1 & HIV 2 test 5 times of these tests in 9 months 5 days all the tests came NON REACTIVE by that I am free from life time I didn't expose to any women in these 9 months. But 2 times two times water type motions had occurred that was for only one day in span of one month not more than that. So after 9 months of tests am free from HIV In life are need to make a retest again please helps in and make me free thanks in advance.
I am 30 years of age. Have no baby yet however trying conceive for last three months. This month I have missed my period and have breast pain and sometime pain in the stomach feels like as if the periods will start however they don't. Can it be a sign of pregnancy.
My friend is 16 years old. She had done oral sex with her BF. Now she is afraid that she would become pregnant because her BF inserted his finger in her vagina after masturbation. Tell me whether she will become pregnant or is there any other remedy?
uterus antiverted & bulky 7.7 * 5.5 * 5.8cm with heterogeneous echotexture, small multiple hypoepoic areawith loss of definition of endomental/mymetical interference echometer measure 8mm. Sonography report. Excessive bleeding during menopause uncontrolled & heavy weakness. Local doctor suggested operation. What to do.
Doctors are our real saviors. From physical problems to mental issues, a doctor is needed to guide us all along. The medical professional can be quite challenging and demanding. Dealing with numerous patients and their problems every day is no joke. It can leave a person completely exhausted and burnt out. Doctors are also human beings. All these activities and daily struggle often take a toll, both on their physical and mental health. Unable to cope with the stress, many doctors (especially the young physicians) get into depression. They suffer from different mental issues (minor to serious).
Of late, there has been a mercurial rise in the number of doctors suffering from mental issues (stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, to name a few). As per a survey, women practitioners are at a slightly greater risk of facing mental issues than their male counterparts. To make matters worse, many doctors live in self-denial. They just refuse to accept the fact that there can be some problem (mental) with them. Many contemplate treatment as they fear this can jeopardize their career forever. They feel they will be socially and professionally isolated. But delaying the treatment or counseling will not help either. Like any other patients, they too need love, care, and most importantly, proper assistance.
- The first and the most important step is to accept the fact gracefully that there is some problem.
- Do not shy away from seeking an expert opinion or assistance. If the need arises, go for counseling. It is for your good.
- Your patients are your priority but do not ignore your health in the process. Take short breaks to avoid exhaustion and professional monotony. Go on a small vacation.
- In trying to achieve professional excellence, do not ignore your family. Spend at least an hour of quality time with your family every day. Spending time with your loved ones can be a great stress buster.
- Try and stay relaxed as much as you can. Meditation, music therapy, yoga, light exercise are important for the mind and the body to function normally.
- Take care of your diet. Try and include foods that will enhance your mood and lift your spirits.
- For doctors who are into drinking and smoking, it is advised to keep it within healthy limits.
- If there is anything that is bothering you, just let it out. Do not suppress your emotions.
- Try and follow a healthy sleep routine (though difficult for doctors). At least get 6 hours of sleep daily.
- Do not isolate yourself from other people. Mental issues are not a very big deal. Being a doctor, you should know this better. Most importantly, accept and love yourself.
Anxiety and mental issues can affect anyone, irrespective of their profession. The sooner you accept this, the faster you recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Meri daughter ke period cycle 10 to 11 days ka rheta hai ex. Ager period 23 april ko hua to 3 ya 4 date mein close hota hai aisa kyu pls explain.
My wife is pregnant of 06 month 01 month. Problem is that- she discharge on regular basis automatically. She has ejaculate with very thick and white thing. Is this normal thing or has some major problems. Her consultant doctor said this is normal thing. Kindly advice. DOB- 16-10-1987.
Got my D&c done on 12th dec. After d&c bleed for 1 day only. Got my periods on 27th dec. Now its 7th day still getting spotted. .is it normal or is there any problem .plz help.
I have got burning sensation and itching in my vaginal area. I have menopause. Please suggest some options.
If the second last pill of the previous pack was missed and doubled up along the last and then a pill free interval of 6 days protect me from unwanted pregnancy in the next month? Next month pill was startedafter taking a break of 6 days after missing the second last pill. And had intercourse the day after starting new pack. Though condom was used which had no holes or did not break. But it has been used thrice in an intercourse. But the not a pill has been missed this month. Am I protected?
I am 22 years old unmarried girl I had sex with my boyfriend one month ago. I checked from prega news pregnancy test kit and I found I am pregnant what should I do avoid my one month pregnancy. please suggest me I am very upset.
After sex some sticky white texture is coming out from my vagina and it will be on my husband penis. Why it like this? Any problem. Is there any problem to conceive because of this?
Doctor usually my mom is use to shave my genital (pubic) hairs. But when she use to shave my genital areas I feel tickle around my vagina and during shave genitals my begins start secretion of a sticky fluid. What should I do in this situation? Please tell me in detail.
I had a baby its only 14 days old while breastfeeding my nipple is paining like anything even I can't able to feed properly please suggest me with this.
Last year she got delivery of baby girl in month of August, but she do not get monthly period not yet what must do by her. Please tell me.
Top 5 signs you're ready to have a baby
Most couples dream of holding their first-born in their arms. But there are others who also dread the prospect of taking such a responsibility. Some are not sure and some cannot wait. It's important to know the fact that life certainly changes forever the moment a small bundle of joy enters your life. And there are many factors involved.
If you wish to know if you and your partner are ready to have a baby, check for these points:
1. You're excited
The first sign that you need to look out for, and which points out that you're ready to start a family of your own is you're eager and excited to welcome the newest addition. Reading baby books and blogs, thinking of ideas on how to decorate the room for your baby, or keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest parenting news may be certain signs that indicate your eagerness to have a baby of your own.
2. You're financially ready
Another indication that you may be ready to welcome a baby in your family is when you have every financial aspect sorted out, including investments and savings. The ideal financial plan should be such that you're able to add to your savings as well as build up a retirement corpus while still being able to sustain the lifestyle that you and your partner would like. Most importantly, sticking to the financial plan is as important as coming up with one.
3. You can empathise
A quality that every would-be parent needs to have is empathy. The ability to put yourself in another person's shoes is vital before you can bring another human being into the world. You and your partner may have different empathy levels, which you need to know beforehand as parenting also involves empathising with your child's pain fears, needs, and worries and so on.
4. You're ready to make a professional sacrifice
Having a baby also calls for making a professional sacrifice as looking after a baby is not an easy task. You or your partner may have to take a long break from work. It's, therefore, vital to see where you and your partner stand in your careers.
5. You have support
Having experienced people around you or people you can trust can help ease the days that usually follow on the arrival of this newest visitor. Your support could be in the form of your parents or in-laws who can look after your child while you go for work or take rest. Other support systems that you can consider are day care.
Above all, you need to be the best version of yourself before taking on this additional responsibility.
Is it ok to sleep after lunch in the afternoon for 1-2 hrs. Will I put on weight if I take a 1-2 hrs nap in the afternoon?
I am 25 year female. I faces problem in menstruation periods. First of all flow is only for two days and on second day I face break down in it near about 4-5 hours. Please tell me how I will get free from this problem. And I also want to know does it will effect in pregnancy.
Conditions related to the eating patterns or behavior of an individual which leave a negative impact on the health of the person are known as eating disorders. These can lead to the deficiency of sufficient nutrition in the body. The heart, the digestive system, the bones, and the teeth and the mouth are the body parts that generally get affected due to this condition.
Although the root cause is not known exactly, there are several factors which can be held responsible for causing this type of disorders likes:
1. Genetics-A person, who has parents or siblings suffering from eating disorders, has higher chances of suffering from it as well.
2. Society- In order to fit into the society, people often find it very necessary to look the best, which means being thin. Peer pressure and the worry about what people say fuels the desire, more like desperation in a person to become thin, which may lead to an eating disorder.
3. Emotional and psychological health- Problems directly linked with the psychological and emotional health of a person, like low self-esteem, impulsive behavior, relationship associated trouble and perfectionism can also lead to eating disorders.
There are certain factors which increase the risk of eating disorders.
1. Age-Anyone can suffer from this condition. However, a teenager or a young adult has higher chances of getting an eating disorder.
2. Gender- Females have higher risks of suffering from eating disorders than men.
3. Stress- Anyone who is going through any kind of emotional/mental stress has high chances of getting an eating disorder.
4. Family history-People who have a family history of this condition, i.e. their parents or siblings had suffered from it earlier, have higher chances of getting any kind of eating disorder.
5. Other mental disorders-Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression and anxiety are some mental disorders which may trigger this condition in an individual.
6. Profession-Athletes, sports persons, dancers, models or actors have higher chances of suffering from eating disorders because they always have this urge/want to look the best, so they starve themselves.