Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha VodraYour feedback matters!
I really fed up with this fungal infection please help me out. I have consulted a doctor he has given me the medicines till I take medicines it will be normal ,if I stop again the infection starts!
Hi please suggest best chemical free Sunscreen for sensitive and oily skin. I use forest essential products for my skin so I am looking for something that is safe for skin.
Hi. Since a long time I have had dark blackhead like pigmentation around my nose which is quite dark and dry and at times that skin become sensitive. The doctor the consulted told me to apply eusosome cream but that did not help much. The pigmentation still remains. Also I have acne spots which are black and are not fading. Please consult a suitable treatment.
My left arm arms and shoulder skin is tanned. So sir would should I do to remove the dark tans on my arm. Please recommend me something I can Do about this?
Recently for the first time experienced breast milk she has been undergone family planning surgery at the age of 28 years has 2 children. Recently had a breast infection with pus formation. And have taken antibiotics for same. Now she's concerned about the unusual breast milk for the first time is it common or to be taken to Dr? Please answer.
Dear Doctor, I have heat boils in my back and under arms, due to this skin has completely becoming dark and spreading slowly around body. It itches and pricks when I feel the temperature is great and sunny. Could you please help me.
I am suffering from dark points on my face. It is not going since long time. Please tell me some cure which can cure it within short period of time. I am really irritated with these points. I get nervous among my friends and in public places.
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.