Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha VodraYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old. I have small holes in my cheeks. How can I remove these holes. Please suggest me the best cream which to remove these holes.
I am 22 years old due to dis hot climate ma skin quality s vey dull n dark gv me some solution for ma question plzzzzzzz.
Im 24 year female. My scalp is leaving purple marks on pillow after applying coconut oil. And scalp is little bit itchy too. May I know the reason.
Which sunscreen cream can I use to protect my skin and make my skin fairer to pls tell me sir best sunscreen for my skin.
My lips got dried in summer. And having smal pain due to this. What will I use to get relief from this.
Hi sir/madam I'm 21 year old student, I have pimples on my face, I'm also consulate with all hospital, but not result, I use to face wash, oil med, shopu, and also I'm treatment of all types of feel in my face, but no result, my face dark spot and pimples, I'm so sad please help doctor.
My skin is little darker (tan). Request you to pl. Suggest how to recover from this. I want to look like Fair. What medicine should I need to take.
He has itching near his anus area today he found little bit blood in tht area its seems like cut so whts this is it piles or something else pls suggestion me thnk you.
I am 54 years old. For high bp I take eritel 40 daily one tab in the morning. For cholesterol I take rozavel 10 daily in the night after dinner. For last few months the skin under my both feet are peeling off and dryness is observed even itching feeling is there. I get relief when I apply any I have put moisturizing cream. Kindly advice perm, anent remedy.
I have cyst in both breast and it is painful . mammography done previous year . Radiologist says go for prolactin test . I took cabergoline and belong tablets from last 1 year. Getting relief during treatment of cabergoline . But what about cyst . How can it be removed . How long cabergoline should be taken . I have tested prolactin 3 to 4 times it level is below 5 now now. 15 days before menses breasts gets bulky with pain and it regularly increases and during menses it increase in size and increased pain. After menses breast relax and pain also decreases. Please help doctor. Abdominal and pelvic region increased now . Cabergoline helps in everything. Now how to cure it completely.
Hello. I am a boy of 16 years. And there are many blackheads on my cheeks, nose little bit on head. On cheeks blacks are little bigger than other parts. The are outward. It seems very baad on my face. please suggest me fastest remedies.
My skin on face is having black color to some extent and normal color to some extent. When I use medicines the color declines but when I stop them the dark color is starting again. How long should I use the medicine. I am using homeopathy.
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them.
However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
- Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
- Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
- Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
- Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.
My skin is white but after working in Sun light my face, neck and arm's skin is become dark so what I do?
Hi I have dry acne prone skin. I have recently started usin avon ayurvedic cleanser as I had alot of pimple marks. Kindly suggest if this is a good product? only soaps suit my face. Please suggest something to remove marks.
I'm having facial pain, continuous cold n cough from 1mnth onwards, even i'm using medications also its not cured whats the reason.
I am 28 year old male, every time after discharge my sperm the head of my penis and foreskin of My penis become red and painful and red dot marks come on my penis head, some time I feel itching and burning sensation too, I made test like hiv, vdrl, blood sugar, cbc, and my all reports are normal, help me on this issue please.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.