Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
How to increase my penis size and length without medicine is it possible r not if it is possible then tell me the process.
From last two years I had been facing problem with my eyes. When I drive or go out, lots of water comes out from my eyes. What should I do?
I'm having a issue with my penis. I have a short frenulum, where I feel difficult to pull my foreskin back. It's there any cure for this without getting operate? Please advise.
I am observing fast because of the ramdan. I am having reflux (Gerd) burning in throat. Pl z suggest some medicine.
Hi Please give some hints We are newly married. If we use condom For sexual relation for every time at least upto one year 1) is there any problem ? Bcz we don't have any baby plan due to thyroid. 2) if we use coconut oil for sexual relation many times but not always . Is there any problem ?
I am 69 years old. I have leg pain for the last two years though the sugar level is under control. Please give your. kind suggestion.
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
I am 23 yrs old and my cup sizes are different what should I do to make them equal please suggest me it's really very embarrassing for me I didn't look good in this shape.
One nerve outside through my ass, I think this is piles But I am good to fresh every day. What I do of this nerve please solution provide to me.
Im a student. Im experiencing the headache while I'm listening to classes but I'm able to see the words in long distance. Does I have an eye sight? What are the symptoms of eye sight?
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.