Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha N Pai DhungatYour feedback matters!
Meri girlfriend masturbate karti hai may be 2-3 time a day. Kya isko Krney say .usko koi problem to nhi hoge.
I am 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. I am not at all sexually active. My last months period started at 28 dec 2015. Which I have usually of3 to 4 days bleeding but stopped on 5 jan 2015 as stopped taking pill, I took them from 28 to 31 dec. Stopped taking from 1 jan. Accordingly this months jan due date was 22 jan, not had my menses yet. I'm not sexually active at all. So no need of urine preg test. When will my menses resume. Till when to wait. What to do. Please help.
Had unprotected sex 5 days before my period. Did not ejaculated inside me. Puts once only no proper sex. Had I pill after half an hour. When will my period will occur? I'm having white discharges. Will my periods be regular from next mnth?
I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time and she is doing it after an year and now she is feeling pain is that normal pain or we have to see a doctor please help really concerned. Thanks.
I'm a 24 year old woman whose pregnant. It's my first baby and I'm really scared about things I can eat and what I cannot. Can you please brief me about things I should not eat or drink during my pregnancy. I just completed 4 weeks of my pregnancy.
She has diagnosed of breast cancer going through chemo for the first time after chemo she got lung infection and after 18 days got infection of herpes that caused delay in the second chemotherapy please recommend some diet as per her condition we are giving her wheatgrass guide soya milk and a type of kadha made by the leaves of ramphal along with medicines. Also describe why she got infected again an again.
I am 36 years, marriage 6 years running, no issue. 1st 2 years we haven't take, 3rd years wife suffer tuberculosis, she also operated overian choclate cyst. Now we are trying. I have problem low sperm count, semen volume is also low. Please give us suggestion.?
Which are the best days as per the menstrual cycle to have sex in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy? If on losing virginity vaginal bleeding takes place what we must do? If condoms leak or breaks ruptures what we must do to avoid pregnancy? In this case of unprotected sex if one consumes unwanted 72 tablet immediately after sex does it avoid pregnancy for sure?
It as been 1 year to my married life and still my wife is not get pregnant test are normal. Then what may be the problem. please help with me this.
Hi, I got married and my 4th year is going on. I had one abortion (3 months) at my first year married life. I took Dnc. After that I ll take my treatment for next baby. But till now I might not conceiving a baby. We both took all test. I'm having pco problems at low level. But regular periods, no blocks. And doctors also saying everything is okay. Well egg growth and ruptured process. I took one IUI. But all comes to failure. Could you please tell me what will be the reason? Regards, Shanthini.
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies.
I 38m my wife 33 we had 2 baby 14&5 we lost our 14 years son by an accident. My wife already Lydgated 5 years ago. Can she pregnant again?
I had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb 2016, I took I pill on the same day, then I again had unprotected sex on 19th Feb, 23rd Feb and 26th Feb 2016 but I was having mild bleeding from 19th Feb 2017, my menstrual cycle date is 26th of every month, do I have chances to get pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test? Kindly help me.
If a girl is suffering from periods then in which period we do sex that our partner is not pregnant?
I want homeopathy medicine for vaginal discharge with foul smell from 6 years off and on pl guide me.
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.