Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha Hariyani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha HariyaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, meri 6 week pregnancy hai or baby ki hartbeet nahi bni hai Doctors mujhe abort ka suggetion de rahe hai To kya mujhe wait karna chahiye ya nahi Baby ki hartbeet kitne week tk bnne ki sambhavna hoti hai please give me suggetion.
Hi doctors, I am 24 years old two years passed of marriage but still I am not satisfied during intercourse but my husband is perfect now we want a baby. My periods are coming on time we take treatment but there is no result please help us.
I'm 21 years old got i really want to conceive the baby but i am failed to do that. please do help me .
I have a query about hypothyroidism patient will face any obligation of conceive after marriage as I am a hypothyroid patient but my TSH level is now under control range 3.58,yet every guy refused me to marry because they are afraid about hypothyroidism disease, so upset.
Dear Sir/Madam, My daughter whose age is 20 and weight 70 kg is having menstrual problem as her period is irregular and not clear. Each month it bleeds for app. 23 days. Her hemoglobin is 13. Doctors prescribed haem up c for 30 days but no improvement. At this age hormone medicine is also not advised Please suggest what to do or is this the symptoms of major problem.
Hi I'm 36 years old last years Oct' I went for 2nd ivf treatment in London but it was unsuccessful I hv hypothyroidism & I tke 100 mcg Elextrocin and I got mild pcos problem as well after failure of my treatment I got bleeding for 2months when I pass urine as my periods where irregular from beginning but from last few months my bleeding is very light so I went to Dr. So she prescribed Ovacare & folic tablets daily I shld get period ds mnth but now from last few days I get red color discharge not bleeding I'm worried is I'm near to menopause or any serious issues why I didn't get bleeding not even when pass urine. Can you please tell me.
In Vitro Fertilisation means Fertilisation in- glass that is fertilization outside the human body. It was initially developed for fertility in females who had blocked or unfunctional fallopian tubes. At present IVF is recommended to patients who are unable to conceive due to several other causes also.
We at India IVF Clinic try to provide you with the utmost services:
- Your initial consultation
- Pretreatment preparation and planning management
- Start of oral contraceptive pills
- Ovarian induction
- Egg Maturation
- Embryo Assessment
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy test
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!