Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varsha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
My breastfeeding not start. I sex many time. I only taking this pill 21 days after sex every time sex. Multiple time eating pill. What effect on body. I fear for pregnant chance. Give me the problems can I birth a baby.
Hi, I am Dr Aman Sharma. I am practising an Aesthetic physician and I am practising the Holistic medicines. The concept of Holistic medicines is to combine all the possible approaches for disease treatment. I Holistic medicines, we truly believe that a disease on caused by a lot of factors, more than one and other than only what is visible on the surface. What we see on the surface, for example only in the skin, may be only pimples or may be the only hair loss. But hair loss, pimples, pigmentation happen on the skin are the reflection of things going wrong inside.
What happens when we get simple problems on the skin like acne or a pimple. There has to be an underlined cause. Many people say, most of us believe and we tell our patients also that it is a hormonal acne. But what is controlling the hormones? Why are some people getting more changes than others? What are the reasons for hormonal imbalance?
So we target not only the external treatments, not only with creams and gels and not taking some medicines orally but also managing the lifestyle changes. It is known according to the concept of our holistic medicines that hormones are dependent on the sleep wake cycle, type of food intake, hormones are also dependent on the amount of physical exercise and type of physical exercises we do. So all this encompasses the scope of holistic medicines. So not only the external medicines like creams, gels, oral medicines but also along focusing on eating right and breathing right. So we attempt to train all our patients to eat, live, breath right for the comprehensive treatment of the disease. So this is the concept of Holistic medicines.
Also, it is very important to understand that one thing does not help or treat in isolation. If we are focusing only on few treatments managing recurrent infections by antibiotics only, people are getting allergies every few days until the time they are taking medicines their allergies are OK. So there have to be multiple underlined causes and all of them has to be tackled. All of those are just markers many times of only inflammation in the body. We have to target that inflammation also within the body.
So manage a diet in a way which reduces the inflammation within the body. Managing our lifestyles or our daily routine which help our body and mind giving a right time to focus on the healing of the body. So, with the concept of holistic medication, every individual is treated as a separate entity. Every individual is unique and the same disease can be manifest in different ways in different individuals. So we take into account the person's body type and treat according to person's body type. So, it is very important to understand that what is the nature of the body to eat accordingly, to exercise according to the body types, to do the breathing or yoga according to the body types. Even the medicines have some influence depending on the body type, what we choose depending on person to person.
It is not difficult to find out what your body type is. It is very easy to find out the body type by login on to holisticskincare.in or contacting us via Lybrate. Or managing being our own guides we truly believe that knowledge is a cure. So, till the time we understand the disease process, what is going on in the body, a cure will be slow or cure will move away from us. It is very important to understand in depth that what is causing disease and managing it accordingly.
Me and my gf just got married. We both are virgins. I am unable to penetrate her as the vagina is very small and she becomes tense in anticipation of the pain. I have been inserting a finger for last 2 days. Was able to insert my penis by a inch but the pain was unbearable for her. Also after trying for 15-20 seconds, I also lose my erection. Please suggest a solution. Also, Should we be using a lube? If yes, which one? Thanks.
I need a baby which is the mean time of sex I do not know? And when we do sex the lower part burns both of us why? And what is the solution.
Pregnancy stretch marks
Stretch marks are narrow pink or purplish streak-like lines that can develop on the surface of the skin. They're also known as stria or striae. If you get them, they usually appear on your tummy, or sometimes on your upper thighs and breasts as your pregnancy progresses. The first sign you notice might be itchiness around an area where the skin is becoming thin and pink.
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are very common in the general population and don't just affect pregnant women. They can happen whenever the skin is stretched. For example, when we're growing during puberty or when putting on or losing weight, but hormonal changes in pregnancy can affect your skin and make you more likely to get stretch marks.
Whether or not you get stretch marks depends on your skin type, as some people's skin is more elastic. After your baby is born, the marks should gradually fade and become less noticeable, but they won't go away completely.
Pregnancy weight gain
You are more likely to get stretch marks if your weight gain is more than average in pregnancy. Most women gain between 10kg and 12.5kg (22 and 28lb) in pregnancy, although weight gain varies a great deal from woman to woman.
Stretch marks are not harmful. They don't cause medical problems. Over time, your skin will shrink and the stretch marks will fade into white-coloured scars.
Preventing stretch marks
Some creams claim to remove stretch marks once they've appeared, but there is no reliable evidence that they work. There is also limited evidence about whether oils or creams help prevent stretch marks from appearing in the first place.
Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy to some extent-maintain a healthy lifestyle
Make your diet skin-nourishing
You've probably started eating a balanced diet to ensure that your baby gets enough nutrients and vitamins. While you are at it, incorporate foods that promote skin health and those that will improve the elasticity of your skin. This will help keep stretch marks from appearing. Incorporate these foods to your diet:
- Foods packed with antioxidants: as they will help protect and nourish your skin. They include vegetables and fruits
- Food that is rich in vitamin E: as it protects the cell membranes of your skin. Eat collard greens, broccoli, seeds and nuts.
- Foods rich in vitamin A: as they repair the tissues of your skin. Eat red bell peppers, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash and mango.
- Food that is rich in omega-3 and 6: as it will make your skin glow and keep the cell membranes healthy. Eat, eggs, walnuts, fish oil and fish.
Increase intake of liquids
Liquids help detoxify the body and also keep the cells of the skin plump, which in turn makes the skin healthy. Your skin will also be able to get back to normal from the stresses brought by stretch marks. Here are some liquid drinking habits you should practice:
Drinking eight glasses of water each day. If you are unable to ingest all at once, you can get a bottle of water that can carry all 8 glasses of water and drink the water in bits throughout the day.
Do low impact exercises
Exercise helps to retain your skin's elasticity by improving circulation. Additionally, you will be able to keep off those extra pounds.
Perform exercises for pregnant women. They include kegel exercises, stretches and all other simple movements.
Try low impact exercises and yoga. Pilates and yoga help you get rid of uncomfortable positions during pregnancy.
Pay attention to your weight
When you gain too much weight fast, you will have stretch marks. That is why you need to keep an eye on your weight. You can do so by:
- Avoiding overeating. Even though pregnant women are required to eat more calories than they were eating before, it does not mean that you eat twice as much.
- Keeping cravings at bay. When they do come, just have a little of whatever food you have cravings for and top it with a hefty serving of fruits. That way, you will have satisfied your cravings while watching your weight.
Apply natural oils
Natural oils moisturize and hydrate your skin. Apply natural oils on your lower back, legs, thighs, sides, belly and anywhere else.
Bio oil, shea butter, almond oil, wheat germ oil and cocoa butter are quite popular oils for moisturizing the skin of pregnant women. Pure lanolin is also wonderful.
Hello doctor. Its been 4 months, still my wife experiences pain in her vagina when we have sex. What could be the reason. And cure.
I am 24 years old male. My gf is 20 yrs. We are in relationship since 2 yrs. We controlled ourselves from being far physically but now it's unbearable, how one must avoid pregnancy if got into physical. I want to also know about the particular phase when have intercourse without condom doesn't lead to pregnancy. I do not understand those science terms menstrual cycle etc please answer as ordinary person can understand. Also tell about i-pill and unwanted 72 tab or any other tablet which taken after unprotected sex will not lead to pregnancy.
I have taken meprate previously for irregular periods. Now its regular and I am getting married in a month.I wanted to know what's the best medicine for contraception.
actually my wife is pregnant. I want to know that when she could journey by train. Actually Dr. said that she was pregnant about 2 month now.
I did urine test no white layer is formed and then again I did sugar test but after stirring it for 3m the sugar dissolved in urine am I pregnant I don't want to know this for my mother in law suggest me please besides going hospital. please.what can I do to get my periods.
I had sex on 17th day of my 28 day cycle & today is my 19th day but I am not sure whether pregnancy will be there or not then what to do. I don't want pregnancy & I am very much worried about if I will get ectopic pregnancy as my one tube is ruptured & surgery has been done now I am only having one tube. please suggest medicine to be taken for preventing ectopic pregnancy.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy:
- No side-effects: homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Long term gain: studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: when compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.