Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife taken unwanted-72 pills, her periods are unnatural, now she wants to be a mother, when her periods will be fine for taking motherhood.
I have itchy clitoris from two or three months. Sometime it gets worse & sometime it can be tolerated. please suggest me the treatment. I had this three years ago.
I delivered my first baby (girl) six months back through caesarean section horizontally on just above the pubic bone. Now, after six months it is paining me on left side of caesarean section? What could be the reason behind this pain? What tests I should take to diagnose this pain?
I am trying for pregnancy from last 8 months. Doctor prescribed me first come300 and progesterone supplement for 3 months. Then he prescribed fineova40 and progesterone supplement again. But still I have not conceived. All my reports are normal. Husband's also. Is my treatment is proper? I become very frustrated. please reply.
My wife suffering from irregular periods the periods occurring 10days before what should we do any problem.
Hi I have thyroid problem, yesterday done my thyroid test. I got value is more than 150. So I was shocked and I am planning for pregnancy due to that I am using medicines and injection beta hcg 10000. After taking that injection I went for thyroid test. So what should I do now. Is there any problem.
I am 21 year old girl. I have irregular periods since last 6 months. I have taken many medicines suggested by my friends. But it wouldn't work. Please help me.
I requested to you Sir meri gf ka MC stop ho gya h any medicine for this 29 ka date tha or date 7 ho gya please sir give the suggestion of this matter and no any effect after this treatment for pregnancy in future please rply me sir her age 20years please sir (cheap and best sir)
Take vinegar and water mixture after having the intercourse douche rhe vagina with the vinegar mixture as soon as the acidic water comes in contact with the vaginal mucus it increases the ph level of the vagina and kills the male sperm. It also makes the vaginal environment favourable for the female sperm. Is it true? Plzz suggest me.
I apply body lotion to every where in the body is it safe to apply near abdominal parts like penis! And while having sex with my partner can I apply body lotion near penis!
On around 10-13 days of my periods I noticed bloody vaginal discharge. It stopped later. But since few days I feel pain and discomfort in left side of my vagina. What can it be due to? I am unmarried.
Hi, I am 32-years old female n not conceiving ,although my hormonal level is normal, n husband test is also normal, please suggest ?
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.