Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha Ashok IngleYour feedback matters!
I want to take sevenseas seacod capsule daily for calcium and vitamin purpose, is there is any side effect of this capsule.
Sir/madam, (a) on what frequency should I go for tests reg blood sugar, bp and lipid profile. (b) I am presently taking medicines since last six months for blood sugar, bp and lipid profile namely: eritel 40 @ 1 tab daily, stamlo 5 @ 1tab daily clavix @ I tab daily triglimisave 2hs @ 1 tab daily roseday-f 10 @ 1 tab daily vogli-m 0.2 @ 2 tab daily should I continue this further or go for a test, please suggest/advice. My present weight is 86 kg and height is 5 feet 4 inches. I jog on tread mill daily for 15/20 minutes in morning.
I have a sperm fallen problem, my sperm is fallen to quickly, when I sex, when I talk about sex, when I see a sexy video, how can I get stop this.
Suffering from fever. What should I do to get quick relief. As I hav got exam. And want to pass this fever quickly.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant.
Hi. While heaving sex foreskin of my penis detach with penis head it pains and bleed. Bleeding is stopped but pain is there. Is it normal. Please help.
I haven't been able to sleep since days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi dear Sir madam, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do?
Before some days I have problem of headache. The headache is attack in my left side eye to head for 20 to 30 sec and its gone so tell me what is the problem.
Hi pls advice me. I married 3 months ago I have sex with my wife my penis is 4 inches I want to know it is perfect size or not. And many time when I want to do sex but I can't my penis will become very small and soft so that I can't do sex so. Wen ever I do sex my sperm comes out with in 1 min I think that I am not satisfying my wife pls tell me the time minimum I shut insert penis in vagina time. And how it's possible pls advice me. One thing I want to say you before married I used to masturbate many times but now I'm not masturbate pls advice me easy method so that I can try at home.
I am suffering from headache since last 12 days. Eyesight normal. Taking Nimesulide and paracetamol tab. And omeprazole & Domperidone cap. please help.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
Related Tip: "5 Great Things To Eat For People Suffering From Poor Sleep"
The largest prospective cohort study evaluated the impact of coffee consumption on all?cause mortality and involved 229,000 men and 173,000 women, who were followed for up to 13 years (N Engl J Med 2012;366:1891).
After adjustment for smoking status and other potential confounders, associations between coffee consumption (either caffeinated or decaffeinated) and reduced all?cause mortality were evident at relatively low levels of consumption (2 to 3 cups/day).
Compared to non?coffee drinkers, the risk of all?cause mortality among men and women who consumed 2 to 3 cups of coffee daily was 0.90 and 0.87.
The apparent benefit of coffee was similar for individuals with high levels of coffee consumption, including those who drank six or more cups of coffee per day.