Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from right side knee pain since last two weeks. As per Dr. Suggestion I took vovuran 50 mg & pan 40 mg. For 3 days. Then for 2 days pain was not there & now it again started. It pain while I walk, move my leg or climbing stairs or when I put presure on my knee. Also there is pain in entire leg starting from pelvic bone till knee. My weight is 69 kgs & height is 4.10. Please suggest what is cause of the pain & treatment.
Hi this is Bixamaiah, I am suffering from back pain from several days. So I request you to solve my problem. As possible as early thank you.
I am 29 year old. Suffering from knee pain since last 6 month. It swells regularly. I did the X ray. Consulted an orthopedic. Doctor told me that I have narrow joint space, fluid had reduced and recommended some test. RA factor negative, uric acid level is normal. And prescribed me glucosamine sachet and painkiller. But my pain is same after 1 month medication.
I am 62 years old, I am having heel pain, please give advice what should I do? do exercise or any other treatment, please let me know?
I have pain in my lower leg when I am running which is called shin splint. So what I have to do get rid off from shin splint. Or what type of I have to take.
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
Joint pain problems in knees, back pain, am suffering from diabetes from last three months, also from hypertension.what to do
I have cold last 2 months. I took medicine properly many time. After taking medicine it fine but after 4-5 days again its come back. Tell me medicine.
Doctor last 4 years I did excessive masturbations like 2times per day, now am touching with my gf I don't have erections but my body get heat and ejaculate. Now am. Going to stop this habit and take fig juice everyday it will cure for my sex drive and it's possible to get back harder erections? Please tell sir am just 22years old men it's hurting me lot and standing shame with my gf.
I am 38 yr old man and having shoulder ache regularly twice and thrice a week when I do some strong work from my hands like weight lift or clean my car, my clothes etc.
From some days. I' m suffering from cold. & also pain in my neck heavily. I can't speak properly. I have take some medicine but I can't feel comfortable. Tell me pls what I do.
I'm suffering from light fever, body pains and throat pain from last two days and getting shivering in the night and fever increasing at that time. I took antibiotics but not shown any result and repeated again. Should I go for blood check as I got this situation repeatedly two to three times in the last 4 to 5 months.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.