Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old , in last november I stretch my legs very tightly during intercourse, after that day I faced leg pain every time. It mainly started in cool whether like when I sit in ac room or in winter session. Please help me. I went to many bone specialist , they all give me some vitamin tablets, but I do not get any result. I perfectly fine before this stretching , but no one able to understand my problem. I can not understand how one stretching create deficiency in vitamins or increase my uric acid. I know this stretching create some nerve ,tissue or muscles damage But I do not know where to go for diagnose my problem.
I have always back pain by this I am not able to sit for long time because its start pain how can it can be resolved please suggest me.
Hi daily my hands bones and legs bones very pain. I have walk its pain all are reduced. This problem in last 4 years.
I am 29 year old man and I have ain in my leg always what should I do that I get relief from pain of my leg.
I am 16 years old male, I have slip diac (herniated diac) problem since last 6 month, pain is in lower back to right leg what I should do. Please help.
I am 20 year old male. Have got back pain since the last two weeks. No medicine or gel seems to work. What should I do?
I am 19 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 49 years old. During sleep suddenly I feel shortage of oxygen and sleep breaks UP feel suffocation. Why it is so? And sometimes I feel shoulder pain either side from last one year. Simultaneously I feel weakness and weakness in eyesight. Why so?
Hello Dr. after 2 month of dnc my periods are two times in a month and I m anemic and also suffering from back pain kindly suggest me health tips and when I take iron pill like dexorange I m suffer from constipation what should I do Dr. pls help. Thanks.
I am 26 years old getting back pain. My body is curvy (gym). Last 2 years I working as a service engineer. Tooo much of roaming.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer.