Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vanita MansukhaniYour feedback matters!
I am facing dental problem doctor says it is gingivae every six months l went for oral cleaning due to that gaps developed between all tooth using medicated paste etc but no use my gums are receding suggest me the appropriate remedy and next precaution.
My teeth are bleeding since from long time twice I have shown to dentist, every time I went thy clean my teeth and take out lot of blood. I have very serious issue I loss lot of blood every time I eat kindly give best suggestion further to stop blood please.
I have problem with my teeth they are all tortous and I get blood while brushing teeth and all The skin gums under the teeth have became black. So can you give me solution to these problems.
THE BASIC CAUSE BEING UNCLEAN BASIC REMEDY IS ALSO THE SAME KEEP CLEAN , REGULAR CHEWING , CONSUMPTION OF TOBACCO RELATED STUFF eg CHEWING SMOKING WILL ADD TO THE SMELLS. ANS AGAIN STOP BAD HABBITS, USE STANDARD TOOTH PASTE, BRUSH N USE CORRECT TECHNIQUE CONSULT DENTIST FOR DEMON. MOST OF UR PROB OF BAD BREATH WUOLD B SOLVED.
IN NEXT WILL DISCUSS OTHER CAUSES
Hii doctor I have a problem doctor my teeth is little bit yellowish I mean yellowish in colour please dctr suggest me how I improve my teeth colour whitish n clear please suggest me.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I brush twice n use mouth wash two times but still I am suffering from pyrea. Kindly suggest what to do as my all front teeth gums are receding exposing my tooth roots I fear that I might loose my tooth very spoon.
Sir my little brother have bad breath problem He feel very shameful Please tell me any solution He also tried mouth cleaner Please Dr. Help.
1. In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
2. Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
3. Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (laung) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
4. Long pepper (pipla mul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensitive now. She'll I remove my bridge and do implantation?
Malocclusion of the teeth is a misalignment problem that can lead to serious oral health complications. It’s also known as:
- crowded teeth
- open bite
The teeth won’t be able to perform vital functions if they’re misaligned. Learn more about this issue and how it may be treated, to protect your overall oral and digestive health.
What Causes Malocclusion?
Malocclusion is usually an inherited condition. This means it can be passed down from one generation to the next.
There are some conditions or habits that may change the shape and structure of the jaw. These include:
- cleft lip and palate
- frequent use of a pacifier after the age of 3
- prolonged use of bottle feeding in early childhood
- thumb sucking in early childhood
- injuries that result in the misalignment of the jaw
- tumors in the mouth or jaw
- abnormally shaped or impacted teeth
- poor dental care that results in improperly fitting dental fillings, crowns, or braces
- airway obstruction (mouth breathing), potentially caused by allergies or by enlarged adenoids or tonsils
What Are the Symptoms of a Malocclusion?
Depending on the classification of malocclusion, the symptoms of the disorder may be subtle or severe. Typical symptoms of malocclusion include:
- improper alignment of the teeth
- alteration in the appearance of the face
- frequent biting of the inner cheeks or tongue
- discomfort when chewing or biting
- speech problems, including the development of a lisp
- breathing through the mouth rather than the nose
How Is a Malocclusion of the Teeth Treated?
Most people with mild malocclusion will not require any treatment. However, your dentist may refer you to an orthodontist if your malocclusion is severe. Depending on your type of malocclusion, your orthodontist may recommend various treatments. These can include:
- braces to correct the position of the teeth
- removal of teeth to correct overcrowding
- reshaping, bonding, or capping of teeth
- surgery to reshape or shorten the jaw
- wires or plates to stabilize the jaw bone
Treatment for the disorder may also result in some complications. These include:
- tooth decay
- pain or discomfort
- irritation of the mouth from the use of appliances, such as braces
- difficulty chewing or speaking during treatment
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.