Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana SonarYour feedback matters!
My teeth is yellow stain. How I can remove this. This stain on my teeth from childhood. Tell me any medicine or any toothpastes. Please help me.
Hi my name is sandy and I want to know that I have black mark on my teeth, so what should I do for that, I feel pain sometimes.
At which age I can allow my kids to brush their teeth and at the first which toothpaste n how it's quantity is recommended for children.
My gums are often swelling and reducing in size day by day and teeth became more sensitive, yellow colour.
I am 23 years old female. I have a problem of gum disease wanted to go for operation how much it costs and does it involves any side effects pls kindly suggest me.
i have a swelling in my gum located somewhere above my 2nd molar. Inspite of xray and catscan dentist is not able pinpoint the cause of this and which tooth is responsible.I have done root canal and reroute canal for all my right jaw upper teeth. Now only thing left is to pull out a tooth but dentist is unable to tell me which tooth to pull out .Can you help with advise.As i said extensive xray, catscan etc already done.
I am suffering from this infection on my lips, this occurs in every 6 months interval around mouth area. They're kind of ulcers, I need to get rid of this completely. I think its called "cold sores"
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.