Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vamsi KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have teeth problem from last 3 month, I think it's cavity, due to this I am not eating sweet, so give me precaution.
My teeth is damaged by cavities how I get relive from it. It very dangerously damaged. I can not eat any hard food. please consult me about it.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
Hello doc I have one question .My baby is seven month old recently I notice she have one lower molar teeth. I am so worried about this. please help me is their any problem.
I face always problem if my swollen tongue. I face problem to speak. My tongue is not like others. It creates problems to speak.
Hi Doctor, I need help, 20 yers back root canal was done front tooth up 1, now problem is bottom one 3 down one got effected, 1 week I suffered with pain after taking antibiotics it has reduced, Now doctor is saying it has cyst, my question is can we reduce with medicine, I go for root canal and cap also, present doctor said that I have to put other 3 caps beside the infected tooth is it needed? I thought that infected tooth will be root canaled, and cap. Could please suggest me Regards shaym.
My two teeth are damaged by cavities and one teeth was replaced the other teeth is going to pain so I want remedies to solve this problem and I want remedies to make my teeth white because they are yellow now.
Hi Doctor, I am having bad breath from few years. Early morning after I brush my teeth I see feel some water saliva in my month. As some doctors told its an acidity problem and taken medicine for that but its no use. Kindly suggest me how I can come out of that soon.
I am having very bad breath in mouth from last 5-6 years. Last week i visited dentist. Dentist said that i have no problem in teeth, bad breath is coming from your stomach to mouth. 1) as Doctor said "bad breath is coming from your stomach to mouth" 2) Dry Mouth i have tried ayurvedic nuske for stomach related problem. But no effect found. Plz suggest me what to do in this matter.
I have a very sensitive dental problem. Am addicted to drink or eat very cool stuff. When I do that am getting severe teeth pain. How to resolve this.
I have a pro that my tongue can't sense all taste. I referred some doctors but no use can you please help?
I am having severe toothache till last two days because of which I am not able to sleep from last night I have also taken pain killers but they work for few hours and again my pain gets started what should I do?
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.