Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaman KhadilkarYour feedback matters!
My father is a diabetes patient and since last year there is malice hi his foot we didi almost every possible things to make him well but nothing worked he regularly complaints about his problem to us we also takes him to some doctors but nothing worked every father's blood sugar is also under control now tell me what to do?
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
I am a diabetic for the last 20 years. Initially I was on oral medications only. Since the last 5 years I have also been advised insulin human mixtard. Will I be able control the diabetes or still the dosage will be required to increase to maintain the level. Is there any homeopathy or Ayurvedic medicines which can be taken along with the allopathic medicine.
I am 64 years old, I am diabetic since 4 years, I am using UCLIDE-M one tab in the morning and 1 in the evening. Recently I felt giddiness and had a fall where I had hit on my left side of chest. I went to Yashoda Hospital who have taken ECG, MRI Brain/Chest and other test where they have told that my heart condition is OK and there is no problem. But changed the Diabetic medicine by taking I am feeling very week, hence gone back to Euclide M. Now I am not getting sleep and no hunger, I am not feeling like taking any food. I have no permanent doctor for Diabetic nor cardiac. Kindly help me, I stay at Safilguda. Kindly let me know the exact location of your clinic. Rest in person. Regards T Bachaspathi.
I am 17 years old male and I have problem of excessive urination. Sometime I even feel I pee more than I drink. The frequency increases in the evening before sleeping. I got ultrasound and blood, sugar tests they were okay.
Sir my husband is diabetic patient. Kindly suggest some diet for him to keep him healthy. I will thankful for your suggestions.
Thyroid disorders result, when thyroid hormones are produced in higher or lower amounts than the normal values. This is because the hormones released from the thyroid are central to metabolism and can cause constitutional changes in the body. The two major hormones released from the thyroid are thyroxine, t4 and triiodothyronine, t3. Both hormones increase basal metabolic rates. When the levels of t4 and t3 in the body goes above the normal range, hyperthyroidism is diagnosed. When the levels of t4 and t3 in the body fall below the normal range, hypothyroidism is diagnosed. These thyroid hormones are under the control of another hormone called thyroid-stimulating hormone or tsh which is secreted in the pituitary gland. Both an underactive (hypothyroidism) and an overactive (hyperthyroidism) thyroid can cause serious health problems and require urgent treatment.
Symptoms of thyroid disorders--
Sleepines, fatigue, memory loss, attention deficits, confusion, slowness, increased stress, depression, paranoid depression, hallucinations, constipation, decreased libido, infertility, lowered stamina, hair loss, dry, rough, pale and itchy skin, cold intolerance, abnormal menstrual cycles, hoarse voice and slow speech, puffy swollen face and dull facial expressions, irritability, oedema, goiter, mood swings, snoring, muscles and joints ache, slow heart beat, risk of heart disease, liver abnormalities, high cholesterol and triglycerides, hypertension.
Thyroid disorders are especially well suited to homeopathy. There are excellent remedies in homeopathy for the patients suffering from thyroid symptoms. The homeopathic remedy selected will be based on all the symptoms of the patient including physical, mental and emotional states and family history of the patient. Homeopathic remedies stimulate the body's own immune system and offer a long lasting cure rather than giving temporary relief.
Dr. Ruchita chandra a trained renowned homeopath who is well known for treating those cases which have been incurable, and has successfully treated several patients with thyroid disorders.
Hi ,My name is Pinky Singh, I do have thyroid n shows to many doctors the reports n all but dey never said which medicine to be continue means in thyroid how much mcg tablets to be taken. Please do consult on this m a working women.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I'm 37 yrs old female and have been diagnosed with Tsh level of 12.1. Wat is it hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Wat should I do to get back to normal.
For pre diabetes and ldl cholesterol just pp 206 (6 pts more than normal) and ldl 159 (1pt less upto 160 normal) if I need any medicine or by food exercise walk/standing/fruits/frequency of light food can bring this to normal and maintain. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
How can remove diabetes and which type of eat food in diabetes please I req because my dad also in diabetes.
For women, less than thirty five years of age, infertility is characterised as the powerlessness to conceive a child after one year of unprotected sex. For women matured thirty five to forty years, it is characterised as a failure to conceive after six months of unprotected sex. For women beyond forty years of age, it is the failure to conceive after three months of unprotected sex. Infertility is also, the powerlessness to conceive a pregnancy to term, for example, in cases of unfortunate miscarriage.
The reason for infertility is the problem on both genders; thirty percent is male related barrenness and 30 thirty percent is female related barrenness. However, it is not just a physical problem. Infertility can affect a woman’s mental health. This is how that is possible:
- Medicine reactions: Medications and hormones used to treat infertility may bring about many types of mental reactions. For instance, the engineered oestrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), most of the time recommended because it enhances ovulation and increases the sperm creation. However, it may bring about nervousness, rest intrusions, mood swings, and crankiness women. These reactions have not yet been recorded in men. Other fertility medicines may bring about sorrow, madness, and irritation and concentration issues.
- Cash stress: Only a very few states and countries provide insurance for infertility treatment. Expenses of infertility medications are very high. For patients who do not have insurance, the scope or the way to pay for treatment, not having the capacity to acquire treatment may add to the feeling of helplessness and misery. Indeed, even patients with the insurance plan may find that copayments or restrictions on the plan mean they should pay huge sums out of their own pockets.
- Decisions and results: Overall, infertility medications help only some of the patients and they get to be parents. The mental health of those who cannot deteriorate because of their thought of getting older day by day. Patients who learn they are to end up being parents might be excited, additionally should figure out how to change in accordance with new patterns and ways, both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women who have endured various premature deliveries, for instance, are probably going to feel restless about whether they will have the capacity to convey to full term or not. More established couples might argue about whether to experience pre-birth testing, for example, amniocentesis.
- Sexual desires: Infertility can also influence a person’s sexual self-esteem, learning, and execution. Many couples have intercourse as an approach to relax. At the point when sex is interrupted with disappointment and dissatisfaction, couples may lose their passionate association. The weight to perform or to have sex because of infertility medications can disengage partners and separate couples. Fertility medicines additionally make sex less stressful, as it gets to be distinctly centred around fertility instead of entertainment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.