Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vakharia HetalYour feedback matters!
Prevention from heart attack for a person who has multiple blockages in her heart, plus high diabetes and hypertension and thyroid?
I am 19 year boy and I masturbation regularly 7-8 times in a week since 2 years. Does masturbation is harmful what precautions should be taken? and one more thing I had also slept with a girl and had a deep kisses and all that we didn't had sex but I just pressed her boobs and tasted does this can be harmful to me does I have aids now? sir please help me and answer my both question because I cannot say this to any doctor like this personally so please help me sir.
Sir, I feel pain abdominal (right side of stomach) for few minutes and it slowly disappears itself! This used to happen previously also but the frequency was reduced these days and again it came today. What was my problem and please suggest me remedial measures. Thank you.
Hi I have a headache all the day long from the moment I wakeup tell the time I go to sleep. I workout 4 days a week and I feel tired all the day like I have no energy even before gym or after no energy all the time.
I masturbate 2 times daily. I am 17 years old. I am not able to control. Will it effect my biceps strength and height growth?
How frequent can one take erection enhancer pills (sildenafil 10mg)/viagra 10mg. Is it safe to hv 1 pill in a week? What cud b possible side effects?
I face more sweating in my palm and feet even I stay in air conditioned room. May I know what is the reason for this problem?
I am a 46 year old lady. Since a week I am urinating after every 30 mints. Sometimes it is painful too. I am taking norflox medicine since 2 days but yet no relief from urination.
I am 30 years old girl. I had sex first time 2 days back. I bleed that and and still I bleed some time. I want to ask is it serious or normal.
Hi I have married recently but I have some personal problem My penis size is too small because of this we are so much of problem (satisfaction) please can you help me out from this.
Sir I am 30th years old sir I have some problems sir I was checked out spem because I want to become a father but couldn't. Doctor said to me your spem count is to low so you should have to take medicine of ayurveda .Sir please suggest me how to improve our spam count ?
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.