Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishalli N ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am jayant my weight is 75 I want to reduce it. How can I reduce. please suggest me very thankful to you.
I am 32 years old and I have acidity or stomach problem regularly I have consulted gastroenterologist and found everything fine and also worried about my future and career although I am working as sub editor in leading daily and earns 30000 rupees salary per month in tier-III city. Please.
When we get conception symptoms. And I just want to know that my husband takes daily basis of alcohol is that cause any problem to get pregnant. Please suggest your answer.
My skin is dull and not smooth Please suggest me something that will make my skin look brighter and smoother.
M going with very stressed phase in project. Do not know I become angry very easily, not in good mood all the time, not able to express my views clearly, sometimes water flows from eyes when start speaking, sometime become blank before speaking, do not know what happening and how to cone out of this. Lot of negativity has developed.
Hi, My leg is panning I took medicine also but not effect of that medicine. So what can I do tell me.
I have got acne on my forehead and pimples like structure on my Cheek. Any Dermatologist please help.
My my is on her 23rd week of pregnancy. Last couple of days she is having back pain in the middle of the spine. Is diclofenac gel is safe to use. Any other solutions? Sometimes she got pain in pelvic area also.
Hi doctor, I have hole in my heart from by birth in VSD of 4mm. Initially doctor told this may close as i grow up we will see up to 14 years. But in 14 years it was not closed and the doctor told there is no problem from this and come for check-up once in 2 year. Now I am 23 years still it not closed and I am not facing any problem from this, the only problem is whenever I go to the hospital for other health issues doctors by checking my heart beat they will tell you have heart problem right, why this and will it cause any problem in future if yes what is the symptoms and is I have to go for check up once in 2 year throughout my lifelong? THANKS IN ADVACE.
My appendix surgery was finished successfully 5 days back .tomorrow I need to remove stitches .and now my teeth are shivering can I know why ?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.