Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali N RangnekarYour feedback matters!
Hi dear Sir madam, I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do?
Sir I have a tattoo on my hand written by Green ink. I want to remove it, is it possible by any type of surgery? Please suggest me & also tell about cost.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face and my face skin Is Oily I used many creams but no one Can Visible Effect Can you help That Which Cream I should use? For Clear face.
She is like a psychic whenever she seems cool but always talk rude her mood goes angry instantly and when ask to calm says you can not bear a bit and again always shouts to all.
I have infections on my vagina. A doctor advised me to put olive oil in the affected part. I think I put it abusively. I put too much olive oil whenever my vagina itch and the olive oil works instantly, the itch will be gone in an instant. But now, i'm suffering from some urinating problems. My bladder hurts so bad whenever I pee. Especially when I am about to finish peeing. I mean, when the urine coming out of my vagina is decreasing. I feel so bad about my bladder. I saw blood in my urine. Just a little bit. I don't know where does it came from since I have an infection, but I must say that my wounds are healed and I think the blood came from my bladder. It hurst so bad, I can't sleep cause i'm peeing every 30 seconds. It is so painful. I'm thinking does the olive oil entered my vagina and causing this pain? What about the blood? What are the medicines I am going to take? Please help me, I need your help so bad. Thank you.
I have too much fat on my chest. So I want to take advice that how can I reduce it to make flat chest?
Hi. Before I have very fair tone. Now my face becoming black. Nd lot if hair loss. And my weight only 45 kgs. I want to increase my weight Nd fair tone naturally. please suggest me. Thank you.
My wife have taken iPill and her period had started on 6th July and have lasted until 14th July. Her usual period date was 15th July. Today on 17th July, her period have again started. She is feeling very tired today. Is it normal if the period have started again and I guess she needs to take medicines to stop this period.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in my knee and in foot from last year. Pain is more when I get up and down. So please tell me a effective treatment for the same.
I m 21 years of age. I suffer from asthma which affects seasonally. Also I suffer from certain allergies like dust, spices, smell from walls pf old houses. Is there any permanent treatment for allergy suffering. Please guide.
I am doing hard work for height increasing at the age of 21 what are the steroids which increases height after 21.
I had a fungal infection at groin area n buttocks. Now the infection is not present. But the skin is dark in that area. Can any cream help it to make tht area fair as before? T. I. A.
I am not feeling well since 7 days. I can't sleep more than half an hour in a day. Eat only 2 chapati in a day? Please help me and sought out this problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend and now her vagina is paining and she is getting loo many times. How to stop this and pain. please suggest.
I have sever pain in my back since last evening. I tried a pain killer named nomo plus but kuch fayda nayi.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.