Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali N RangnekarYour feedback matters!
My Father is suffering from diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, and he is also a heart patient. Tell me the diet for him. Please
I am 21 year old. please suggest me some allopathic tubes or medicines for removing post pimple scars.
Dear sir, I reside in electronic city, bangalore. My mother is 69 years old and has complains of acidity. She also complains thrubbing pain in her knees in the night. I would request a guidance for her treatment.
I am getting acne in my face. I want to remove it. Also my face is getting rough. Please suggest me a cream.
I am 24 years old male, working in an US staffing company, have been working since 4 months, I work night shifts but I dont get sleep at all day times, my health was always bad and nervous all the day.
In the case of a diabetic person, fast and post prandial test should be taken with the prescribed intake of medicines (glycomet recommended to be taken after food) or without medicines to check the actual glucose level.
Hi, I'm not getting sleep till morning 3AM, after that sleeping till 2PM, my Age is 26 Years. How to get sleep early and awake early.
Mai 25 year ki hu. Height 5 ft 2" or weight 55 kg hai. Mujhe pcod ki sikayat hai or missed period ki. To gyno. Ne mujhe dydrogestrone tab di 10 mg 10 din tk. Period k 14 din se. Meri dawa 21 ko hi khatam ho gayi 10 din ki dose. Na to period hua hai or na pregnancy ka koi sign hai. please Help.
I am a student and I do masturbation hand practice daily since last 3 years I am very thin my weight is only 54 where as height is 5ft 8 inch what should I do to gain weight.
I went through measure for delivery on 28th Jan. Later on clogging spots on right Brest. Drs drained out push through surgery on 29th feb. Two more clogging spotted later. Again I went through surgery on 16th March. Dr. removed the clogging. From that time milk is coming from one wound which is creating problem in healing. Also one is very deep and it is on upper side of breast. Even after 10 days of daily dressing, healing is not happening. They also conducted culture test and on the basis of that they changed the antibiotic but no improvement. Now suddenly pimples have started appearing in the the whole body. Please suggest.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.