Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VaishaliYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a pregnant give me some information like food, health, exercise etc. And which type of food good for baby?
2 months back I got married and I want to know if I do intercourse how many days require my getting pregnant? My age is 35 and my wife age is 34 until what age she will have pregnancy time and what age if can pregnancy can stop even after doing intercourse. Please suggest me.
Hello sir, Please tell about food to eat for low hemoglobin content and RBCs. She is pregnant 35 th weeks.
Hii. We ar couple trying to conceive since 2 months. But we are not able to conceive. What to do? When to have intercourse for conceiving?
Thought I'd write a little update! 7 weeks post op today. I had a go at hoovering, and mopping on Sunday morning. Unfortunately had to quickly dry floor with towel as visitors appeared. The foot swings trying to dry floor put me back a little, could barely walk in evening. However have recovered.
I want to loose my weight. Is there any medication to get rid of body weight. Is it true people with ovarian cyst gain weight.Please tell.
I'm 4 weeks pregnant . I'm having pain in My right ovary to My right leg! An eco shoes that I have a folicul or cyst 3cm size. Could be this making me the pain? Could this be dangerous? Please help me.
My wife (24) is suffering from vaginal infection problem at the time of urinating and due to this problem she feel fever and weakness. She consulted with the doctor and he said it is the infection.
According to unani, a healthy body is key to a healthy heart.
This approach is primarily based on diet, exercise and medication.
Various herbs are used to treat and control high cholesterol.
Unani medicines are used to clean arteries that have been clogged.
Hello Doctor, I need your advice, health issue is related to my mother (age 52). She is going through Menstrual Cycle Problems and I don’t know adjectly how to deal with this health issue. She is living in muzaffar Nagar (UP) because of this natural phenomena of nature she lost lots of blood and feeling very weakness. According to Local doctors it is happening due to infection also they suggest it can be a tumor now we have two statements need your expert advice so that we can take further steps.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on 11th feb night and ejaculated in her. But she got her periods 4 days late than the usual date on 20th feb and lasted for just 3 days with a less flow than usual. It was filled with clots and perfectly like a normal period. So can it be implantation bleeding? We took pregnancy test at our place for 3 times since then. Latest one we took today and all are negative. Can she be pregnant?
Sir meri shadi ko 5 month hue hai. Meri biwi ka period time 27 ka tha bt abki baar 17 din late ho gaya hai. Or check kiya but usme bhi negative aaya tha. Ab problem samaj nhi aa rhi h. Pls kuch btao. M abhi baby nahi chahta. Agar positive result h to uska koi ilaj ho to batana. I am very upset.
Hi am 24 years old and having pcos problem for past 3 years having irregular periods if I discontinue my months periods. I had sex on jan 9th with condom then I discontinue my tablets my periods are irregular. Feb and march my periods were regular flow then may and june less like 2 days only discharge happened for more than 7 days. please help me still any chances of pregnancy. Am not sexually active. My prolactin level is high 80. After meal my stomach bloating and digestive problem. So am totally confuse. please any chances of pregnancy. My lower stomach is very soft no symptoms of hard please help me.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend is thinking to have sex with out condom as doing sex is first for both of us. She gets periods on 21st to 23rd day of every month. If we want to have sex how should we proceed without getting pregnancy for her. From when she should use contraceptive pills.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.