Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali GhiyaYour feedback matters!
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness (travel sickness, car sickness) is a general sense of not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, headache, and sweating that is caused by repeated motion. It develops when the inner ear, the eyes, and other areas of the body that detect motion send conflicting messages to the brain. Any type of transportation can cause motion sickness.
Children are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. About half of children between the ages of 4 and 10 experience dizziness and nausea when travelling by car, airplane or boat. Girls tend to be more susceptible than boys.
What are the symptoms of motion sickness?
The most common signs and symptoms of motion sickness include:
- Increased salivation
- Pale skin
Homeopathy for Motion Sickness
In most cases treatment with homoeopathic drugs is necessary and in some cases, it is the only method of treatment as conventional treatment cannot offer a cure always. Merely treating Motion sickness on symptomatology basis has failed to give permanent relief. So a holistic approach considering the individualistic treatment to provide an improved understanding of the patient’s situation and to make it easier and possible to avoid recurrences in the future has to be kept in mind in treating such diseases.
In the context of travel, homoeopaths have some valid conclusions, regarding the holistic and individualistic approach to motion sickness. Homoeopathy takes the set of most distinct, individual symptoms into account, which are truly characteristic of the patient forming the basis of prescription which eventually leads to cure. It is hoped that useful information will be gained both on the entity of motion sickness, as well as the homoeopathic approach to its management.
Travel sickness is enough to ruin a perfect getaway, but thankfully homeopathic remedies prove to be very effective and are perfect to carry when travelling. Some of the common homeopathic remedies which can be used as companions when travelling are:
- Aconite: This is used when one faces excessive restlessness and fear along with high heat and an urge to cool down with cold drinks.
- Borax: Taken when symptoms arise due to a downward movement like during turbulence or sudden dipping of the plane. This sudden movement causes anxiety, fidgeting, distress and confusion. Also, helpful in people who are scared of the dip of the plane during landing.
- Cocculus: This can be taken when a person experiences symptoms of nausea, salivation, dizziness and wants to lie down in order to prevent vomiting. If the sight and smell of food makes a person unwell they can also take this medicine.
- Nux Vomica: This is used when a person feels nausea, syncope and a feeling of faintness along with being sensitive to even slight movements. In this the person is usually irritable. Other symptoms which are seen in this are constipation or indigestion and a splitting or severe headache.
- Petroleum: Used when person experiences nausea, headache, dizziness, cold sweat, vomiting, extreme hunger or eating disorder along with a feeling of being confused and angry. Usually this condition is worsened by nausea.
- Tabacum: This is indicated when people experience extreme motion sickness, to the extent of being pale and a saliva filled mouth. These people might suffer from the severest form of palpitations and nausea. Closing the eyes and breathing fresh and cold air helps to relieve the symptoms.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in motion sickness. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
My mother, age 39 is having uterine myoma (48*56) fr past 2 yrs. How much can it enlarge & can it burst?
I am a 25year old girl, how much fluid should I take regularly? I stay indoor most and sedentarey worker
Dr. madam my boy friend asking me to have sex. If we have sex, in feature is there any problem for me, and I brought condoms but in that having some oily any problem in that. And on April I am going to get marriage so me and my friend has planed before marriage if we did sex 1 time without condoms weather pregnancy will i get for first sex?
Write Up - About Love and Emotion
Love is not an emotion, as this are fleeting and come and go depending on circumstances incidents and moods. Love is a constant uninterrupted stream and more than that it is a way of being, it is a life energy that flows constantly and love cannot be influenced by any external circumstances and is defined by the depth and expanse of one's own being.
Love can be a discipline a duty a drive a mission an act of will a prayer or worship. But in the wrong hands love can also be a tool of blackmail. But above all to this love is that extra muscle or limb which god has given to all to help manage when everything fails. Love helps us to raise above oneself. As objects of love may change, and love remains constant as ever as before.
When you truly love someone, it is an acceptance of her or him into your very being. And that can work the other way round as well when you truly accept someone, you learn to love her or him. Feelings such as lust passion affection helplessness desire or yearning may ebb or flow as love flows unhindered. True love has a transformative power and makes us feel stronger more powerful and deepens us as individuals. It gives us extra edge and a keen sensitivity to our senses allowing us to experience life and the world around in a much deeper and more meaningful manner. Love means sharing no self indulgent.
Love is within us. And the way we love another is a projection of the way we feel about ourselves. True love doesn't stop at loving one. It takes others into its fold, love is not just for romantic or marital partners, but also our parents siblings children friends and pets. It emanates from within us and reaches out to encompass our dear ones. This can be felt in case of true love with someone with all your heart no matter of what they do whereas some part of you always remains concerned connected and loving.