Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali GhiyaYour feedback matters!
I'm pregnant under third trimester now (7th month, my complexion is dusky but I want my baby to have fair complexion. So what should I do? please help me.
I am 25 years old female. Now I am pregnant. I have already two children's.l would like to stop my delivery after this. Is there any problems while stopping the delivery? Pls answer me.
Does having sex regularly hamper the mensuration cycle time? I have checked with prega news, and it has been negative. And at the same time, my periods are 10days late, as of now. Is there something to worry? I have been using condoms every time too.
I got married. During 1st intercourse pain in vagina area. Then my husband penis is not enter my vagina. So I am not able to intercourse. Please advice me and I need permanent solution for my problem.
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. We are very anxious. Should we directly go for amniocentesis or there are some other way to be confirmed about down's syndrome?
My wife is having regular period and doctor said she is having pco problem and also thyroid problem can she get pregnant. Taking tablet for thyroid now its normal. Any tablet to conceive do I go for hsg pls assist.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am Dr Nimmi Rastogi. I am a practising gynaecologist at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi.So, in our centre, we have certain speciality clinic. One of them is preconception counselling.
What is preconception counselling?
If you are planning your bundle of joy, then it is imperative for you to visit a doctor and tell you certain important things which by yourself you can’t figure out. So, if you are planning and you still have time, then a month before, come for preconception counselling. There will be a session of interview, we will be talking to you, we will be taking into account of all your history, past history, present history, family history and certain blood tests will be done which will give us a clue that you are healthy enough to parent a child.
For the woman we will run certain tests whether she is carrying any infection or her hormones are all right or her thyroid levels, progesterone, folate levels are all right. And all this is run and certain compatibility tests are also done, for instance, Rh compatibility, thalassemia test and sudden genetic studies are done in select cases. It’s a very simple session consisting of 2-3 visits wherein we talk and we impart certain advice based on those tests. So it’s a good idea always to be 100% fit for pregnancy rather than being taken for a shock or a surprise.
So, do visit if you are planning for a pregnancy for a preconception counselling at any gynaecologist.
You can locate me on Lybrate or on the website. I am available for consultation at my clinic at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi.
I had sex with my gf 10days before her periods but now she do not get her periods but I am sure I did not ejlaucted inside her periods date was 28 nd today it is 1 whats prblm wid her?
My wife took abortion pills but she had very little bleeding for 3-4 hrs, what should we do now? Can it be ectopic pregnancy or abortion pills did not worked and we should repeat the procedure? If procedure needs to be repeated should we take mifepristone again?
Dear Sir, madam Meri wife 7 months se pregnant he or abhi uske boobs me se safed gade pani jesa kuch nikal raha he ye kya he koi problem to nahi he pls help me sir.
Hi I got married last year Dec 2015 I have menses issue the cycle is usually 45 days I am planning for baby but no results may I know what can I do to get pregnant.
I am 28 years old married female I had unprotected sex just 4 days before my expected period what are the chances of getting pregnant. Last month I gt my period on 8th. I have a regular cycle.
People across the planet observe fasting from dawn to dusk during the holy month of Ramadan, the ninth according to the Islamic calendar. The fasting is observed throughout the month to commemorate the first revelation that was made of the Holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad, and people remind themselves to abstain not only from food, but also from negative thoughts.
However, the fasting is observed from dawn until the onset of twilight. The most important part of this fasting ritual is breaking the fast, the consumption of the iftar.
Care needs to be taken when breaking a fast so as not to overburden your digestive system. Though fasting is a healthy regimen for both the mind as well as the body, the natural body cycle is challenged by reversing the normal food cycle and can affect metabolism.
Break the Eid fast in a smarter way
The most nutritious and easy-to-digest foods should be ingested to break a fast, gradually adding more diversity over time. You can try dates and honey, which are not only a part of the tradition, but also help and prepare the digestive system and being sweet in flavor they prevent you from overeating.
Eating heavy food can better be avoided while breaking the fast as they may create a sudden imbalance in the system. You may start with fruit juices and eat light food that is easy to digest. Fruit and vegetable juices, bone broths and even yogurt are good for that initial "breaking" of the fast.
Among these, fruits are the most popular and easiest. But whatever you do, rehydrate yourself with a couple of glasses of water and continue to take sips through the evening.
Not full yet, try these
Lettuce and spinach (you can use plain yogurt as a dressing and top with fresh fruit), cooked vegetables and vegetable soups, raw vegetables, well-cooked grains and beans, nuts and eggs, and milk products are recommended.
The body undergoes minor internal changes, like enzymes usually produced by the digestive system, have ceased to be produced or have been diminished greatly while observing the fast, so introducing food slowly allows the body to re-establish the enzyme production.
Also, try making healthy choices, for instance, grilled meats instead of fried, light sauces instead of creamy ones and limited portions of white rice and bread. Fiber and protein rich diets should be preferred choice.
Put a vigil on your wandering hands
While fasting the mucus lining of the stomach momentarily is reduced, making the stomach walls more vulnerable to irritation until it returns to normal. Gentle introduction of foods, beginning with the simplest and easy-to-digest foods supports this process. Coffee and spicy foods like haleem or beef must be avoided, as it can cause irritation to the system, during the fast.
Also limiting sugary syrups and fizzy drinks can help you keep your weight and blood sugar levels in check. The same goes for fatty foods, preservatives, and soft drinks. Avoid vinegar and chili, for instance.
To conclude, after fasting for long hours, while breaking the fast, small meals are preferred as the digestion will be slow and also avoid food that is spicy and heavy. Introduce nutrient-rich ingredients in the meal and have proteins and essential vitamins and minerals in your diet. And last, but not the least, keep yourself well hydrated.
This Eid, break the fast the healthy way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
We have been having unprotected sex for around a month and my girlfriend is facing problem like regular urination. Help me how to diagnose if she is pregnant or not . N how to terminate pregnancy.
Wheatgrass is the young grass of the wheat plant and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins including vitamin a, b12 and e; calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium. It has loads of living chlorophyll and also contains many antioxidants. Following are 11 of the many benefits of this amazing plant called wheatgrass -
1. Wonderful healer: wheatgrass heals effectively for the presence of proteins, minerals and amino acids. The chlorophyll content of wheatgrass helps in building blood cells.
2. Anti-ageing agent: the enzymes present in wheatgrass decay superoxide radicals present in human body to control age-causing factors, thus slowing down the ageing process.
3. Colon cleaner: the crude form of chlorophyll has cleansing effect on colon. It also helps in curtailing the development of harmful bacteria. Liquefied wheatgrass renews colon tissues to make them healthier.
4. Skin soother: application of wheatgrass paste or juice on skin cures it of dryness, burning sensation, itching, infection or even insect bites.
5. Sinus decongestant: the insertion of wheatgrass packs inside the sinuses dries it up and decongests it within a day. It throws out the toxins from the body and neutralizes their negative effect.
6. Energy provider: the starch present in wheatgrass gets transformed into simple sugars and renders quick energy on intake. Wheatgrass juice can be consumed by athletes for its rapid assimilation and release of energy.
7. Fertility restorer: the magnesium content in wheatgrass gives rise to friendly enzymes that help in the revival of sex hormones.
8. Body deodorizer: juice of wheatgrass can be effectively used as body deodorant.
9. Dental healer: daily intake of wheatgrass juice prevents tooth decay and renders relief from dental infection and toothache.
10. Hair vitalizer: application of wheatgrass juice to scalp and hair roots prevents hair fall, dandruff and delays graying.
11. Pain reliever: scientific evidences have shown that consumption of wheatgrass helped in minimizing pain of cancer patients going through chemotherapy without interfering with the efficacy of the treatment.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.