Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali DongreYour feedback matters!
I am 25yrs old male. Whenever I close my eye anytime of the day I feel it is burning (I can feel the body heat in my eyes). Because of this I think I feel tired all day. - What is the reason & solution?
I am 45 years old. I have eyelid drooping since last 5 years. This problem is increasing continuously. Can you suggest the best treatment for this problem permanently?
I have a steven johnson syndrome in my eyes due to that reaction my tear glands were completely destroyed and now i have complete dryness in my eyes and i have reaction in my eyes also please let me know any solution is available
I get lot of pain in eyes and head when I sits in front of system. I also get it checked from eye specialist. I wear specks. But as per doctor issue is not because of number change. It is due to dryness. When on leave or holiday its normal. Pls suggest.
I asked for reduce eye power. Doctor suggested me to go either for contact lens or lasik laser. My number is -5.50 which is very high. Will laser work in my eyes and after it will I also have to wear glasses. Is lasik laser safe for eyes?
Sir I have floater and flash in both eyes since 15 days and I go for retina examined but there is no problem. So should I worried about retina detachment in future.
Approx for 3-4 months I realized that there are some changes under my eyes. Under my both eyes I felt that there are dark circles and my eyes got sunk into face. When I tried to check it in brightness then, not completely but little bit darkness which can't guess generally but my eyes seem like it is going into my face. It looks too bad. I am worry about it. What should I do?
When I come to home after playing in ground I always feel bad in my eyes. Eyes have red colour and have irritating feeling.
Hi doctor, how to reduce eye stress? I work on for 7 hours in a day. Please suggest some foods also that can be helpful for eyesight. Thanks
For every summer season, my eyes are getting red (only in summer season) for around 4 years. What could have been the problem &what should I do for that?
Hello sir I am 18 year old male student. My eyes no is -2.75 and it is increasing. So you can tell me any solution about my eyes.
I want to get cataract surgery done I have consulted an ophthalmologist but he didn't help such and I am still wondering what should I do?
Actually sir I am suffering in too much headache. Which I can not tolerate. Tears fall down from my eyes in continuously. Nd I feel so much pain in my eye corner please suggest me what should I do?
My Son eye are weak and wet. His eye sight is also weak, how he treat his eyes to make it comfortable to see naturally. His eye sight 6/18.
After cataract surgery of my father, he is suffering from a severe paralysis type problem where his both right leg and right hand as well some rights part of mouth is not working properly, I consulted a local MD he gave few medicines and a physiotherapy and I have also done a CT scan where everything tends to be normal, except As mentioned in CT scan:-- Evidence of small hypodense lesions in right corona radiata, left internal capsule and in left external capsule.
Hello ,I have eye sight from my childhood for right eye (7.0), &left eye (6.5). So I want to take lasik operation so I am asking about this treatment. thanking you.
This is a condition which can be caused in the delicate folds of the skin over the eye called the eyelid. The eyelids usually protect us from extreme light, and the entrance of other debris as well as against injuries to the delicate interiors of the eyes. The eyelid may get irritated or experience varied sensations like prickling, burning or itching, with a dull ache or sharp pain due to many reasons. This discomfort and irritation is usually caused by inflammation. Let us learn more about this condition.
- Eyelid Inflammation: Blepharitis or eye inflammation is a condition that causes eyelid irritation because of allergic reactions as well as infections, dandruff in the eyelashes and eyebrows, pollutants and varied other causes. Also, poor hygiene can lead to the growth of eyelash lice which can also enter the eyes and lead to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids. A malfunctioning oil gland can also cause this kind of problem along with side effects of certain kinds of medication.
- Types of Inflammation: This condition can be of two types :- anterior and posterior. Anterior eye inflammation causes irritation in that part of the eyelids which are outside the eyes where the eyelashes are situated. Dandruff and allergic reactions can also cause this kind of irritation. Posterior eyelid inflammation is a condition that can be found in the inner rims and corners of the eyes where malfunctioning oil glands found in the follicles of the eyelashes can cause this problem leading to blurry or cloudy vision as well.
- Symptoms: Apart from irritation and not being able to close the eyes properly, there are many other symptoms of this condition. These symptoms include sensitivity to glares of light, oily eyelids, burning and itching sensation, and a feeling that some particles have entered your eyes and formed a crust on your eyelashes.
- Checking for an Infection: Many of these symptoms can point at the presence of an infection, especially when accompanied by fever and headaches. Yet, irritation can also just be a cause of simple inflammation or due to the entry of a foreign body into the eye. Still, it is always best to get the symptoms checked by an ophthalmologist who will conduct a detailed eye exam along with lab tests based on blood samples in order to ensure that there is no bacterium or virus infecting the body.
- Treatment: Steroids and antibiotics will be used only when there is an infection. As a home remedy for this condition, you can apply a warm wash cloth and clean your eyes frequently.
Talk to your doctor about potential complications of this irritation like eyelash loss.