Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My hair is falls and white slowly everyday. I am doing racing and yoga daily and eating the best food. Please tell me that my hair don't falling and white.
I have scalp itching since 2 months. I consulted many dermatologist, but no local and oral medicine gave any relief. Now doctor has advised steroid oral, Pls advise any test investigation to find out exact cause of this scalp itching, as doctors hit and trial treatment is not working.
My face is so oily when I go out the face becomes so oliy and I don't what to do. Say me some remedies for the oily skin.
Hi, I'm a male 51 years old. Of late my toe nails have discolored. They have become very brittle. Slight touch on hard surface and it chips off! My heel bone deep inside (only right leg) pains very badly. I'm a heavy smoker. Please advise.
Can you tell me some permanent solution for ringworms please suggest both homemade n medically. Thnx.
I am losing hair fastly I am very tensed Pls help me how to stop hair fall please help urgently Thank you I can use shampoo which you will tell.
Hello, I am suffering from hair falls and pimple on my face. Please tell me what should I do and what meditation I should take to minimize it or prevent it?
I have poxmark in all over my face. Pox captured me last two months ago. Now suffering from pox marks. Pls help me.
Respected doctor I need to ask what is the problem in my scalp because its so dry and now hair also started falling. Please suggest some proper diet and medicine ?
My fingertips and heels get severely chipped and cracks develop especially in winters. What should I do.
Which oil is best for hair .which can be buy from any general store or chemist !also advice me that is this possible to regain my lost hair? Or only possible to stop new hair lost.
I am 60 years of age. Since my child hood I am getting sort of allergic rashes especially during monsoon and extremely cold(dry skin) on my abdomen , waist and scrotum. There is intense itching and on the areas where ever it itches due to scratching red spots appear and skins gets inflammated. This problem is aggrevating and I am not getting any relief either due to allopathic medicines. I have no sugar and BP problems. Would you please Study and suggest some remedies.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.