Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali DasYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of mouth odour or bad breath. After eating anything especially sweet dishes my breath smells badly. My teeth are also hot and cold sensitive. So please suggest some treatment.
When im brushing or when im eating an apple or gova or some fruit my teeth gets blood immediately it is happening for 3 months and my mouth is also getting bed smell brushing after a few hours can you suggest me something I used to brush at 5 o clock in the early morning and then after that at 10 o clock or 11 o clock it gets bad smell.
What must be done if, some one has burning sensation in tongue? And feeling like ulcers? Can constipation cause the infection? As thecolour of the tongue has changed to brick red and there is pain in swallowing.
I was having a clicking sound while opening my mouth . My dentist consult me to restrict mouth opening and have liquid food and lite food. It is around 1 and half year now. Clicking sound is not there but my mouth is not opening straight but it is better then earlier. But i am suffering from pain in my jaw head and neck sometimes. I want your help in this. When do i able to open my mouth properly. I am 23 years old.Need your help. Thanku
My teeth is becoming so dirty and look like blackish type can you please tell me some medicine for my teeth.
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
I am feeling that my gums are loosening/ shrinking on teeth, the roots of teeth is slowly coming out of gums, although there is no sensation in the teeth. Any precaution or treatment? Please advice.
I have uneven teeth. I am 26 year old and wish to get quick treatment. Which braces are good for me?
I have a small lump in my mouth in inner lips. It doesnt pain but feels like moving around when I touch. I smoke 4 ciggaretes a day. Do I have to worry. Its been 4 days.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.