Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.
I am one week late. My LMP 30.3.17 .I have no baby last pregnancy is ectopic Dec-15 Cramping in my lower abdomen and backache also. I am a banker. 8 to 9 hours my sitting. Pls help me.
I m 28 yrs old married women. At 5 days suffering white discharge, like curd from vagina.And redness.Burning also.Plz help me
I had a lover. We both have sex on 22/1/2017 and she got monthly menses as usual on 11/2/2017, and she didn't get her 3rd month menses till now. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me plz.
I am 27 years old female. I am present of 9 month in this time my mouth taste sour, vomiting feeling and stomach pain please suggest me why this type of symptoms.
She is 43 years old lady suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding with swelling around her eyes every month. please help.
I am 29 years old female diagnosed with endometriosis in pelvic region I want to know can I become pregnant in future my menstrual cycle is irregular and I dnt feel pain and other problems during menses.
I have some period problem its going on around 10 days I take iron and calcium tablet but no effective time duration is same.
I am not happy with my wife in bed she don't support to me on bed She loves me also and she was virgin at 1st night what is the problem.
If someone has taken an emergency contraceptive pill. And the regular periods which are due for every month are normal or delayed by a week or so. Does it mean the female is not pregnant if her periods occurs normally or more or less a week early or late?
I am 19 years old every month during my periods time I am getting stomach pain heavily and getting weakness I am using homeopathic medicine but there is no improvement.
- You can change your smile through the “Magic of Orthodontics,” the original smile-maker technique. Orthodontics is a sub-specialty of dentistry that is devoted to the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites). And there really is a certain magic in the way that teeth actually can be moved through bone into new positions.
- While most people seek it out for purely cosmetic reasons, orthodontics improves your biting function and oral health which in turn improves esthetics.