Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Massaging to your head with suitable oil
- It clears the block in the energy channels that cause a build -up negative energy.
- It increases energy level, alertness and concentration.
- Wonderful relaxing therapy.
- It gives relief from pain, stress, insomnia, tension and tiredness.
- Helps to reduce the stiffness of muscle.
- Reduces physical and mental fatigue.
- Improve the circulation to head, neck, scalp, face shoulder area.
- Relieves a headache and migraines.
- Stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Prevent hair fall and graying of hair.
- Anti ageing -relax facial and eye muscles to make you look younger and healthy.
- Key to increasing eyesight.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, My wife gave birth of our child at yesterday afternoon (at 4 PM on 22/9/17). But till now she can not feed him as there is no lactation yet even after continuous trying by our baby. Weight of baby was 3.1 kg and he born 19 days before due date. What should my wife do to produce brest milk? Please advice.
I got married 4 years ago. May 29 2011. I am trying conceive but not getting positive result. My husband stays at saudi and visit once in year for 1 month. please suggest me any medication to conceive.
My friend had unprotected sex with his gf at 11 morning on 27th April. She took ipill at 12night. They did it again on 28th morning at 10 am. Unprotected. She needs to take another pill? What should be done. Her period cycle is like 14th/15th every month. What is recommended in this situation rn.
If I wanted to know each any every information about upcoming baby which test should I prefer whether it is triple marker or quadruple marker screen test?
I am suffering from itching problem from adjoint to foot. This problem only at night time only. Am blessed with a baby boy 15.4. 2016. Normal episiotomy delivery. How to cure dis problem. Please tel me doctor. I can't tolerate. Pls hlp me.
We observe in pregnancy calender and last night do intercourse (her periods end on 7 Aug ) So it is important to do intercourse continuously till 18 Aug for pregnancy or we take some gap?
conceive period ke bare me janna chahti Hu. But meri menstrual cycle 28 days fixed nhi rehti. Hamesha 5 to 6 days before mc aajati he. Me conceive krna cahti Hu. Please give me some tips and best time duration for pregnancy conceive is 100% assured. Please reply fast.
They have cyst in right breast n operated in 2010, now she is suffering from itching and pain in scar. What should i do now?
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
During pregnancy, the ligaments in your body naturally become softer and stretch to prepare you for labour. This can put a strain on the joints of your lower back and pelvis, which can cause backache.
Avoiding backache in pregnancy
There are several things you can do to help prevent back pain from happening, and to help you cope with an aching back if it does occur.
The tips listed here can help you to protect your back – try to remember them every day:
avoid lifting heavy objects bend your knees and keep your back straight when lifting or picking up something from the floor move your feet when turning round to avoid twisting your spine wear flat shoes as these allow your weight to be evenly distributed work at a surface high enough to prevent you stooping try to balance the weight between two bags when carrying shopping sit with your back straight and well supported make sure you get enough rest, particularly later in pregnancy
A firm mattress can also help to prevent and relieve backache. If your mattress is too soft, put a piece of hardboard under it to make it firmer. Massage can also help.
Exercises to ease backache in pregnancy
The gentle exercise below helps to strengthen stomach (abdominal) muscles and this can ease backache in pregnancy:
start in a box position (on all fours) with knees under hips, hands under shoulders, with fingers facing forwards and abdominals lifted to keep your back straight pull in your stomach muscles and raise your back up towards the ceiling, curling your trunk and allowing your head to relax gently forward – don't let your elbows lockhold for a few seconds then slowly return to the box position take care not to hollow your back – it should always return to a straight, neutral position do this slowly and rhythmically 10 times, making your muscles work hard and moving your back carefully only move your back as far as you can comfortably
Some local swimming pools provide aquanatal classes (gentle exercise classes in water, especially for pregnant women) with qualified instructors. Ask at your local leisure centre. Being in water will support your increasing weight.
When to get help for backache in pregnancy
If your backache is very painful, ask your doctor to refer you to an obstetric physiotherapist at your hospital. They can give you advice and may suggest some helpful exercises.