Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali A. GaikwadYour feedback matters!
What can I do for weight increase? I have taken properly food time to time but my weight are not increase.
I get angry very fast, am short tampered due to which some relationships become in big problem, I get angry to my parents also. How will I reduced it?
Yesterday after playing football my stomach retailed. Severe pain. I took digene medicine but still it did not stop. Please what to do now.
My LMP is on 14 june. Now I missed my period. My lower abdomen had bloated. I want to know, on what date I should do UPT. And what is the early pregnancy symptoms.
I need to know which device is useful in knowing sugar level for a diabetic patient. But the device should provide accurate result. Someone Told Me To Use Accu Chek Can I Use It Or Something Else.
I am losing my hair rapidly, I have lost lots of hair and the most of the hair are also getting white, what should I do?
Sedentary lifestyles have taken a toll our health, impacting the stamina of our body. Whether you are an athlete or a regular person who requires building physical and mental stamina in order to easily perform daily tasks, try these 5 highly effective ways to do so.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking adequate quantity of water goes a long way in maintaining a good stamina level and also building it gradually. Water also helps fight muscle fatigue and you can also combine its consumption with certain sports drinks such as gatorade.
- Maintain a stable sleep schedule: Chronic sleep disorders have been known to lead to troublesome issues such as rapid weight gain and high blood pressure. It is very essential to get sound sleep for an adequate time period on a daily basis in order to keep your body fresh and increase stamina.
- Follow a strict exercise regime: Exercise is the best way to help your body build up stamina and increase energy levels. People who exercise on a regular basis are likely to develop an improved endurance level and stamina. Also, these people have lower fatigue levels. Try and work out for at least half an hour every day.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Food products rich in nutrients are bound to give a credible stamina boost to your body. Include foods in your diet that are rich sources of carbohydrates and starches, such as vegetables, fruits and lean meats. Also, eat small meals and consume them throughout the day.
- Keep a positive attitude: A positive attitude helps a lot in keeping your brain cells energetic and excited. Try and focus on the work at hand and complete it in the best way possible. A healthy mind is bound to keep you feeling good and healthy, thus boosting your mental stamina.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My husband is 40 years old. He has gas problem which sometimes become a great cause of embarrassment. But he says that he can't control it. What to do? Please help.
My wife aged 27 years is suffering from vaginal bleeding since monday last. Usually her period cycle occurs between 26th day to 30th day. Last period occurred on 4th Nov, that means on last monday becomes 18th day of last period. So she is in confusion that is it normal period or something else! Info: We r married since Jan 15. She never conceived till date. Kindly advise.
I am 20 years old I had full hair fall its becoming very thin can I get any remedy to get rid of this hairfall and to get thick hair.
I am 23 yr old male & these days I am suffering from the problem of acne & blackheads. When I consult a doctor she told me that's coz of my face pores are open & she has to clean my face by using some painful equipments. So is there is any home remedy for this so that I would not have to go through that pain stuff. I have a oily skin and yes I scrub quite often earlier coz of which my face pores are open & now they make my face dull & full of blackheads. Please help me on this.
I am loosing my hair and no shampoo is working please give some suggestions to get control my hairfall. And some tips to get dense hair Thank you.
Hello its yogesh from this side. I want to join a good weight loss program due to prevailing medical condition of mine. Kindly assist.
I feel tired while doing exercise. Knee pain is common when I walk briskly or play something. Wt should I have in my diet. I have 11hb level in my blood. Please suggest properly I'm depressed.Please tell.
I am 54 years old, I have permanent intense headache in a half part for 2 3 days in the interval of a week. It means 2 3 days in a week and when I tak bikasule tab it gone away. One more thing if I press at any point in my body gas passed in the form of burrp, any point. What should I do I don't have any medical history. Please suggest.
What is a hysterectomy and why do you need it?
A hysterectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the uterus, which is a muscular organ that carries and nourishes the baby during pregnancy. This surgery may be done to remove all or parts of the uterus; if there are any associated problems in fallopian tubes/ ovaries, they may also be removed simultaneously, during hysterectomy.
Types of hysterectomy procedures
Hysterectomy may be done through surgical cuts in the belly, known as abdominal hysterectomy or through vaginal hysterectomy where the uterus is removed through the vagina. Majority of the hysterectomies are now done with laproscope, due to the advantage of faster recovery. Which procedure is chosen will depend on why the hysterectomy is being performed along with the medical history of the patient.
Depending on the reason of the surgery, removal of the whole uterus or just parts of it may be required. The types of surgery are:
- Partial hysterectomy is the removal of just the uterus while keeping the cervix in place
- Total hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus and cervix
- Radical hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, lymph nodes, cervix and the upper part of the vagina, and is generally only advised in cases of cancer
- Oophorectomy is the removal of ovaries and it may be done with a hysterectomy
Why is it needed?
There may be many reasons to have a hysterectomy and some of them include:
These may be very uncomfortable and painful, sometimes caused by other diseases. A hysterectomy may be opted for when all other treatments have failed to treat this condition.
They are non-malignant tumors in the uterus that cause constant bleeding, anemia and pelvic pain along with bladder pressure. They may also cause very heavy periods.
It is a condition where the tissue lining the uterus also grows on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or pelvic or abdominal organs. It causes severe abdominal pain, heavy periods and sometimes even infertility.
When the tissues and ligaments supporting the uterus become weak, the uterus may slip down from its normal position and descend into the vagina. It can result in urinary incontinence (leakage of urine), pressure in the pelvis and problems in bowel movements.
Cancer of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tube, cervix or the lining of the uterus (endometrium)
A hysterectomy may be recommended for these types of cancers.