Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishal KeniaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of sinus. After exposed to extreme cold or dust my nose don't smell any thing and I feel nose blocked. Also due to it headache and I feel irritation in eye.
My spouse ages 43, is being sight weakness, one years earlier her sight was checked, and suggested to her for tow types of spectacles near and far, but after one year condition is that she is using far distance spectacles for near sight. Kindly suggest to me regarding solution for this problem.
Hello sir I have some problem relative to hair and skin don't know how sir I m just 21 year old but my some hair are white and eyes me bhi jalan rahti h thodi what can I do improve this problem.
My eyes are getting red sometimes and good at sometimes, sometimes I feel like irritation. When I wash my eyes it is good for sometime and again eyes turns red. I'm working in software industry. I don't know whether it is because of summer or not! Please suggest me some solutions?
My age is 18 I always have an headache and I wear spectacles also. For last five year I wear spectacles. please give me suggestion how to handle this. and should I do. please tell me.
Dear sir/mam actually I am suffering from motion related problem since two years. In the morning session when I goes to bathroom I should not feel satisfactory after making the motion also, I since it as again I need to back to bathroom so by having breakfast again I have to go to bathroom to motion. When I consulted one doctor he said to me that constipation but I do not found any symptoms in my problem because it comes freely but I need to go again and again and I consulted many doctors done many tests but still of no use so now it leads to a major problem to me probably I am making my motion min 4 times a day still I do not feel satisfactory again I hope to go bathroom some times if I ate any outside I should go bathroom for so many times than avg of day. If I ate any thing in the morning, I expect it as, it comes in the after noon motion like some ingredients which we use in food, so please make me relief from this problem.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering eye disease like when I am working more on computer or on a book my eyes gets iritated like become red and tears and itching will happened on my eyelids. Please tell me a solution to my problem.
Hi I am having black under eyes and hyper pigmentation in some parts of my hands, can sme body help me in getting back my original color around my eyes.
I am a student of teeth class. I am feeling very bad from eyessignt. I have weak eyesight. I do not like to eerwere glasses. My eyesight no. Is 2.5 I am heavy bored from this please help.
My eye is swollen because of some particle type came over my eyelid like skin it growing up what should i do?
I am a 17 year old girl and my eye-sight is constantly decreasing. My current power is -6.25. Is it true that power stops altering after 18 years because if not so, my eyesight can cause me great troubles.
I have red eyes for 7 days. What should I do.? And so much pain in my head and chest is also paining.
I am having problem in my eyes since 2 years. But from 1 month ago I am suffering from sudden rubbing of my eyes. Any advice?
Suddenly last 2 months my eyes are burning and become dry. Any infection to my eyes or summer heat? Please tell me what is this?
Visual disorders are seen to develop in school going children and should be taken care of with utmost care as neglecting such disorders may affect their learning ability. They might find it hard to adjust and cope in school. Some of the common visual disorders which children are affected with are mentioned below. Read more to find out about them:
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye): Amblyopia is a medical condition in which an eye has developed poor vision. It is also known as 'Lazy Eye'. It occurs when the vision in one eye is significantly better than the other. Amblyopia occurs due to strabismus or misaligned eyes.
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis or 'Pink Eye' occurs in children due to allergic reaction which is not contagious or due to bacterial or viral infections which are very contagious. If infected with conjunctivitis, it is advisable to stay at home to avoid spreading the infection.
- Myopia: Myopia is also known as nearsightedness. In this condition, the cornea is steep and the rays of light fall in front of the retina. This leads closer objects to look clear but far off objects to look blurred.
- Hyperopia: Hyperopia implies farsightedness. In this condition, the eye is shorter than normal hence the rays of light cannot focus clearly on the retina. This results in objects close at hand appear blurred. Reading a book or threading a needle becomes difficult.
- Astigmatism: Astigmatism is a condition in which both near and far off images appear blurred. In this condition, the cornea which is naturally circular is stretched in either horizontal or vertical direction. Astigmatism can occur along with myopia or hyperopia.
- Blocked tear duct: When the tear ducts are partially or completely obstructed, it hampers the drainage of tears and results in a chronically, watery infected eye. You are advised to consult an ophthalmologist if such a condition occurs.
- Orbital Cellulitis: Cellulitis generally occurs due to an eyelid infection or an upper respiratory Infection. Cellulitis includes swelling of the eyelids and fever. It is a serious medical condition and it is recommended to consult a doctor for consultation.