Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Vaidya
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I have small pores in my face Because I used to break my pimple when I was small. Please can you give me some suggestion how to remove these small pores from my face.
I am facing large amount of hair fall problem and white hair problem. I M not seeing new growth in my hairs. My hairs are so thin and looking so bad. Some times I feel Itching and too much weakness in full head even some times it hurt me when I touched the head. Now m so tens please suggest any medicines. And suggest me what should I do? I hve a thyroid report and its results normal.
I have been facing hair fall problem since long especially in my front part of head. How do I regrow my hair or stop the hair loss? This is the query I have.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
Hello sir, I am a student and my problem is lossing hair since last 2 years. And I want to know which kind of medicine is good for me.
I am 24 year old girl. I have one issue that is the marks and whole left after the acne. My skin is very sensitive. So please suggest me some medicine which will work better with safe.
Is hair transplant is permanent solution for baldness. Is there any medical condition like people with bp, cholesterol should not do hair transplant.
I have a very dark skin and fine pimples on forehead. Need your guidance on this To get rid of fine pimples in forehead checks n chin and jaw line and a little fairer skin tone.
Apply it half an hour prior to sun exposure
Drink plenty of water