Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhavYour feedback matters!
Hi, What could be the reason for the gestational sac slow development during pregnancy. I went to Doctor during the 10th week and the sac measured around 5 cm but there was no development of the baby nor was the baby's heartbeat heard. Which lead to a miscarriage later. Could there be anything that can be done to prevent any chances of miscarriage for a second time?
I am 22 Years old (female. I am gaining my weight as I am suffering from periods irregular. Please tell me about this.
I have problem in my vagina. Suddenly in my vagina development some extra skin on top of my vagina. It's feeling itching and some pain. What can I do. Is this big problem or natural.
My friend & her bf bothare of 24 years age. Her period is 24 days. Her periods was on 3rd of feb. She had sex on 8th of feb (it was unprotected but he did not insert his sperms inside her. And also his sperms came out after few mints of getting his penis out). Again they had sex on 10th (same type unprotected without inserting sperms in her & sperms came out after 2-3 mints of getting penis out) but it was just 1 day before ovulation as next day she started getting white discharge. Now her periods was suppose to be on 26th feb (usually its 24 days cycle). But now she is saying she is slightly getting watery white discharge once in a day) and also her lips have become dry and dark. What could be the reason? Is she pregnant? Her periods will be on 26th feb.
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had protected sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. We will be grateful to you. Please.
My wife has 1st pregnant her last period date is 15.7.16 so tell that now she has how many months and she not had baby movement.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have excessive milk in breast. Sometimes its so much that it makes my clothes wet. How to control it?
Before mensuration time I have to go through an unbearable pain in my back and stomach. Please advice me if the same can be reduced.
I m 25 years old and I have married in april last, I m not able not conceived till this month, what should I do have a baby.
I have PCOD. Taking inositol, tamoxifen for ovulation induction. On day 22nd I went for ultrasound and found one 19 mm follicle. Z it possible dat it wil not rupture? I believed dat a mature follicle will definitely rupture. Wat r d chances of ovulation taking place?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
The individuals with higher IQ dream twice as much as those with lower IQ. It is due to the activation of the brain when the individual is sleeping. Folks with higher IQ are able to activate a larger mass of their brain than others.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on share.
How to use today female contraceptive available in India which produce lather in female organ how to use it? Is it safe does it have any side effects please advice.
I am 29 years and my wife is 26 years, our marriage is 9 months old, we have tried several times to do intercourse, but due to my wife's fear of having pain, we couldn't have a intercourse. please help and advice.
Did you know that in addition to your diet, exercise is one of the best ways to make sure that you never lie on a hospital bed with a surgeon treating you for a bone disorder? Medical expertise has constantly pointed out to the fact that regular exercise makes your bones less likely to suffer from wear and tear during old age.
As you exercise, your muscles become stronger, your bone density increases and your balance improves. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to follow certain precautions before you exercise to avoid certain injuries.
Before starting any exercise program, make sure that you prepare your body for exercise. A brief warm up helps you to get your muscles ready for exercise. It also makes sure that your chances of injury are drastically reduced.
Here are some tips to keep your bones healthy:
Weight lifting: Weight lifting is a type of exercise that, if done correctly, will be extremely beneficial for your bones. You can opt for simple bodyweight exercises such as pushups and squats, which build muscle as well as strength. Avoid using very heavy weights as it causes back-related problems such as slipped disk.
Yoga: Yoga is another method of exercise which is very beneficial for bones and joints. The premise of yoga is static strength building wherein you hold a pose or an exercise for a certain period of time; this helps in strengthening your muscles. Along with your muscles, your bones also become stronger as you get fitter. Yoga is repetitive stress which is good for flexibility and hence keeps your joints supple and muscles in good shape. There are certain asanas which are weight bearing and anti-gravity postures can strengthen your bones.
Swimming: Swimming again is a good aerobic exercise and is good for back and over all fitness but doesn't strengthen bone per se. It is a way to keep you healthy. Swimming is a cardiovascular exercise, which is also known for its calorie burning capabilities. It is also very effective is incinerating fat and keeping your skeletal system healthy. Whereas walking and jogging and running certainly build your bones as they are weight bearing exercises.
Pilates: Pilates is a new form of exercise that has been gaining a lot of steam lately. It does not require much equipment, as you can get started with just a mat. It is very effective in working your spine and the hips, thus keeping your lower back strong. A weak lower back increases the chances of bone disorders drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.