Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhao Anandrao DongreYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old It Professional. I suffer from back ache from last 3 months. Kindly suggest me a remedy.
How to maintain tension backpain when seeing computer overtime I am 26 old working lots of time in computer my eyesight -4 now both eyes my back paining now.
Sir, I am 35 year old, I have pain in right solder, (not accident), 20 days back I am sanding on the chair for some work, the chair position on the bed. The chair slip my right hand go back a speed. At the time I have a pain in right solder. Now I feel pain in my right solder frequently. Now I am using moove. I know the pain in joint in the right solder. Kindly advice the treatment to re leaf from solder pain.
Hello Dr. I am 23 years old from last two months there is pain in my left hip joint as I consultant an orthopedic Dr. he checked me to have hlab27 blood test which is positive. Which ayurvedic medicines should I prefer as I don't want to take allopathic treatment. Also the food I should avoid.
She had a hip fracture one month ago. Now she is bedridden. And her body sodium has decreased. After admitted in hospital. In a week her sodium level turned normal. But after taking home. Her sodium level decreased in just 4 days. Please tell me suggestion and drugs to increase his sodium level.
I have lower back pain since 2012 and it is increasing day by day I have consulted all bone specialist but no effect. Can you help me?
I am suffering from pain and strain in my eyes due to long sitting on mobile repairing and back pain.Please tell.
I am 33 old man. I am having a neck pain which include the backbone pain also. I can't sit properly for five minutes also. I can not walk full distance. Respect sir to consider my problem and give a suggestion How it is caused What are verification for this problem?
I was in hospital for one knee tkr . I have got an" impending bedsore" what treatment can be done at home.
My leg was twist 5 month ago. I going to the hospital they said my leg is good. Sometime latter I was alright. But now my left leg so badly dard karta hain. So what can I do now?
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?