Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vahanwala Jayesh NaranbhaiYour feedback matters!
She has pain in her teeth for over 4 or 5 days, its too painful she can't even eat food, she can not handle it she don't work at all please help
I am 24 years old I have teeth problem I brush daily 30 min still they are yellow in color please give me suggestions.
I am 24 year old guy. For last a couple of years, my mouth starts stinking after a couple hours of brushing and till the end of the day it worsens. I feel awkward to talk getting close to people. I don' t chew any tobacco or any such stuff so why does it happen. Please help!
My front teeth is break at half and when we take coffee, tea, water, milk, ice-cream etc than I feel pain in my teeth. What should I do.
Suffering from bad breath through nose and mouth from so many years please give suggestion to avoid this.
My father is 75 years old. Doctor told him there is tumor under under left tongue and advised for biopsy. To see his age we think its not suitable for him. Is there any other method to detect cancer. By the way he is feeling same problem from 5 years and that time he had mouth ulcer but after some days it removed and ENT told paralysis in left tongue due to high blood pressure. Please give me guideline. So that we can do our best.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.