Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. V.V ShanbaghYour feedback matters!
I missed my period in January (Jan 28), but I wasn't sexually active so I ignored it. I had unprotected sex on Feb 11 and took ipill within 24 hours and got my period the same day I.E Feb 12. Had sex again on 18th Feb, condom broke so took pill again. After 10 days had period like bleeding for 3 days on 28th Feb. Last had sex on March 9 (protected, but I doubt). No sex after that. Did urine test on 4th, 18th & 30th march. All negative. On someone's advice I did blood hcg on 30th march again negative. But I'm confused that I bled on 28th Feb for second time. Was that my period or the one I got on Feb 12th? If 28 is my actual period date then Have I got that blood hcg done too early? Or should I rely upon the tests?
I have burning sensation in my vagina which increases during night. There is no redness or no itching. Just some clear vaginal discharge which is more than normal. I haven't had sex from past 8 months, no infections in tests and got myself tested for hiv & other std which are tested through blood sample. I drink 4 litres of water daily, the burning reduces but doesn't go away completely. It has been 6 weeks now. I got myself physically examined too but doctor said no UTIs.
My mother age is 65. She is hypertension patient. Her BP was 180/90. Her one kidney and gall bladder had operated. Doctor consult some blood tests all test results are normal except E. S. R which is 40 at 1st hour and urea is 48. I m getting worried. Please tell me it can be treated by medicine and if there is any problem. Thanking you
I am having frequent urination from. Last night and fever too. And from few days I am noticing difficulty in urinating. Is it UTI or kidney disease?
I have frequent urination problem, consulted many doctors but no use, what will be the solution for this.
I have kidney stone in my kidneys left and right, so it size will 9 mm so what diet should be maintained daily life.
I have infection in my intestines and kidney. A slow pain I keep on feeling every time in my stomach. I have to go to motion 3 or 4 times in a day. What should I do?
Meri biwi 26 weeks ki pregnent hai hamne abhi apne ultrasound karaya to doctor ne kaha ki baby ulta hai, jiski wajah se meri wife ko bathroom ke raste pe bahut dard rehta hai ,hum bahut tension me hai is baat ko lekar ki pata nhi kya hoga, so please advice me what to do. please suggest us.
I have frequent urination and back pain when my urine is filled a little it cause pain in lower pelvic but no infection in culture test and cause itching inside the vagina and clitoris I have infection before one year and it is totally cured.
I had kidney stones till last month then I have treated it fully and it disappeared. But there is a little pain in my left testicle, is it because I had kidney stones in the past or any other reason?
Dear Sir, I have been diagnosed today with 1 kidney stone of 5.5 mm located at the junction of kidney tube and bladder. Kindly suggest if I need to be admitted for the cure. I am taking below tablets and have started drinking lots of water. The pain is mild since medicines have been started. 1. Cystone 2. Meftal spas 3. Rablet D 4. Satrogyl - O Thanks in advance,
Sir I am getting uti frequently, mild coming from urine in cue 10-15 cells, ethical cells 5-6, but culture report normal, scanning normal, cystoscopy normal, hiv negative, hsv negative but cloudy urine coming some times ,some times not coming, face swelling, eye infection got.
I am 23 years old female. I am worried with the change in colour of urine. First urination early in the morning is yellowish but during the rest of the day its colour is white. I don't know since when this is happening. I noticed it 2 months ago. I am also facing problem in defecation, I mean it's not regular since last one month and its hard. But there is no pain during urination or defecation. What should I do? Is white colour of urine normal or am I heading towards a big problem?
He has some problem with my urine output. There is frequent urination and blood loss. What would be the problem.
Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to reports. 1) HBsAg = reactive, 2) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 3) urine (MICRAL) = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML), 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All blood & urine reports are normal.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).