Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V T KhithaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I sleep 6-7 hours daily and some times more then that. But currently I am getting dark circles. How do I reduce it and avoid?
I am 25 years old. I just want to tell you that I am suffering from the smell problem, smell in armpits. This problem is from 3 years. After sometime from bath smell starts coming from my armpits. I am really irritated by this smell. Sometime I feel embarrass in front of others due to this smell from my underarms. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of this smell problem.
I'm 20 years old boy and had an accident around 20 days past but my scars are not getting off so my question is how do I remove it off.
I daily read about radiance skin brightening serum, it is for fairness. They promise within 14 days get fairer skin. Is it safe to use? I want to look fair, so I searched a lot on internet, but cannot take any chance. Please advise me about skin fairness treatment.
Hello sir, I am manish kumar verma & I am facing a skin problem like my lips are so dark in front of my other skin I am not do smoking or taking tea but if any one see my lips they think I am a smoker, so I am in depression. Please sir help me out.
In these sunny days. Face skin are shrunken Any suggestions or medicines for making skin clean and glow?
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
My skin is rough and dry during winter. Moisturizer works for very few time. Oily during summer. Please advise.
I am 20 years old, In my lip there is is a black spot, How can I remove that spot and look like pinkish lips.
Hello. Meri skin baht hi dry ho gyi g glow bhi nhi raha m 40 years old. Thyroid bhi h abhi low ho gya tha0.8 ab normal h 1.50 me kya karu skin k liye drynees , pigmention and glow k liye please help me Dr.
After a cold winter, the first few weeks of summer are welcomed by everyone, but as the days get hotter, the sun gets harsher and sunburns become commonplace. Sunburns are caused by exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The symptoms of this condition may not appear immediately and can take up to 5 hours to be noticeable. If not treated in time, it can cause the skin to blister and peel off. A few home remedies that could help treat this condition are:
- Aloe Vera: The Aloe Vera plant is easy to grow in containers or in the ground and has a number of medicinal benefits. Aloe Vera gel is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sunburns and ease the pain associated with it. This gel can be extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf and applied on your skin as is or you could buy Aloe Vera gel from a store.
- Baking Soda: The alkaline nature of baking soda makes it very soothing to the sunburnt skin. Baking soda also has antiseptic properties that help relieve itchiness caused by sunburn. To benefit from this you could apply a baking soda and water paste to the affected area and leave for ten minutes before washing off or add a cup of baking soda to your bath water and soak in it for about 15 minutes.
- Black Tea: Black tea is rich in antioxidants and has tannins that protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation. This can also help reduce inflammation and restore the pH balance of your skin. To use this, steep a few tea bags in a pot of water and dip a cloth in the brew. Dab the tea onto the affected area of your skin and let it dry. You can repeat this 3-4 times without washing it off.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including sunburn. It is rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the skin thereby reducing redness. The vitamin E in coconut oil also works as an antioxidant to reduce inflammation. The best way to sue coconut oil to treat sunburn is to massage warm coconut oil into the affected area three times a day for a few days. Since it is very light, it is quickly absorbed by the skin and will not leave you with an oily sensation.
- Honey: Honey has natural properties that help prevent infections in case of sunburn and reduces inflammation. One of the enzymes in honey also helps repair the damage caused to the skin. To benefit from honey, eat a tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water thrice a day and apply a thin layer of honey over the affected area and let it dry.