Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.P JadhavYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 and my penis size size 4.5" So, can you help me with a how to increase penis size and stamina? How much time it will take and upto what length it can increase (7" 8" 9")
My wife is getting body pain and vomiting more now while she entered to 7th week of pregnancy. Is it advisable to take any pain clear during this time?
Sir. I have a problem of migraine and its paining a lot during afternoon mainly between 12 pm to 2 pm. What can I do?
I am problem with my increasing weight which i am unable to control.Please tell me some method to reduce it sooner
I have a tooth pain problem. Its badly pains. And I Have Bleeding Problem while brushing. Please Help.
I was suffering with full of dandruff and itching on head and used many shampoos to cure it but no use is there any control through capsules.
My baby has a problem for cough and cold always, she's 4,n half month old so please consult me what is the best treatment for her ?Thanks.
Head pain. One side from forehead to back of head till nake .sleep in break like not constantly but different sleep time. Something is constantly on in my mind after getting up body not active feel lazy and down Can you help thanks.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.