Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.P JadhavYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my skin only on my face, since I have already consulted a doctor, applied lotion (sun screen spf uv 60 nd also purodil syrup) good but I want a better lotion bcs it's raining season so please help me doctor.
Hello mujhe mere chehre par small pimples hai. Maathe aur dono gaal par. Mera face bahut oily hai. Summer me aisi problems jyada hoti hai. Aur mujhe pasina bhi bahut hota hai. Please mujhe acne cream aur acne talets btaiye.
When I wake up in morning, my mind is full of thoughts. My head is at unease and my eyes are tired and little swollen I have burning sensation when I close my eyes. I feel fatigued throughout the morning. Even reading newspaper lead to stress of mind. It feels that my mind does not have any energy. However in the morning I feel quite better. What is d reason. Please help.
I am 40. Male. Weight 78 kg. Height 5 ft 4 inch Clinical reports - normal. Only want to reduce weight. What is the way?
I have a very very bad leg pain from past three days and a bit of stomach ache and back pain since yesterday evening. What should I do?
I am a 21 year old girl, I have thyroid for the past 8 years. Tsh is 11.4 now and my antibody is 324.1 what does it indicate. Will it cause any problem during pregnancy?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Im male 23 I did masturbation daily 4-5 times since 4-5yrs Now my condition is if I dnt do it I can not get a peaceful sleep I know its harmful for me I just want to knw the effect of excess masturbation on brain and its treatment thanks.
My age is 25. Height 5 ft11imch. Weight 82 kg. Unmarried.i am diagnosed with azoospermia of primary testicular failure. My serum testosterone from 2 year is in hypogonadal range i.e 221 ng/dl. My question is that can I marry in future and can have normal erection. Do I have to take testosterone therapy or I can live normal without it?
I'm 40 years old I take erectile dysfunction drug slidnifil citrate half of 25mg about four times in month from past one year. Is it safe for me?.
Surgeon ke kitne din baad hum sex kar skte hai meri beti abhi 5 dec ko hui hai surgeon case se please reply.
I have a black layer forming between my legs..thigh area...its becoming big day by day...it gets itchy at night sometimes. .its spreadind...i mean if i scratch it and then scratch any other body part..it starts getting black..
My wife aged 61 is complaining a pain in between top stomach and bottom of chest area. This pain comes any time. One of my well wisher has advised me to: purchase dry figs 250 gm from dry fruit saler & take 4 figs at bed time chew them in such a way that their seeds are completely crushed then swallow them & drink warm milk for 15 days daily. Is it advisable.
My hair is falling. And my scalps are very dry and dandruff is not going. Give me solution. Thank you.
I am 33 years old. I have severe itching on the inside top end of my thigh. It started 2 years back. That portions color changed dark. Presently I am applying candid b power But if any day I forget to apply, then it will be severe. Is there any permanent solution for this.
I am 22 year old, I have Hairfall problem, When I Bath Many Hair Falling and My Head many Blad spot now, So what medicine I use For Stop Hairfall.
Your inner health and its link to the heart and Ojas: According to Ayurveda, the heart is believed to be the seat of the ‘Ojas.’ You might be wondering that what Ojas is then. Well, Ojas is a term given to the substance that maintains life. It is responsible for maintaining the bliss and longevity of life. Ayurveda believes that heart can be protected by increasing the ojas. Therefore, the well-being of an individual is directly related to the ojas and condition of his or her heart.
Your inner health can only be improved by maintaining the health of the heart and ojas. Ayurveda suggests that heart can be well kept by boosting fat metabolism and digestion within the body. Therefore, a mixture of herbs is recommended to keep the heart healthy by nourishing the blood, and improving the functioning of heart muscles. Individuals who lead a sedentary life and live on fast-food diet are at risk of developing severe cardiovascular diseases. Ayurvedic treatments offer relief to such persons and ensure the well-being of their hearts and ojas. An authentic Ayurvedic herb mixture improves the health of your heart and inner-health in the following ways:
- It increases the ojas and the power of fighting back diseases
- Nourishes the muscles and tissues of the heart walls
- Improves circulation of the blood through all channels or the shrotas
- Betters the coordination between mind and body
- Enhances fat metabolism and overall digestion, avoids accumulation of excess cholesterol
Tips for good inner health
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
- Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
- Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
- Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
- Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
- While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
- Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
- Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
- Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful for the heart.
- Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Work-out and exercise on regular basis.
- Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
- Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home.
- Avoid eating pungent food items. They increase anger in you.
- Avoid excessive stressful and emotionally draining works or interactions.
- If you are stressed, take an Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils.
- Go for meditation to relieve yourself from the stress and strains of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.