Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V M GoragandhiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old female. I hv lump in the neck for while now, I consulted ENT in RML hospital, initially they have advised thyroid profile, anti-tpo which came normal. Later they did ultrasound and found- 26x38 mm echogenic nodule rim in right lobe and further advised FNAC . Report states Atypical-Suspicious - Follicular Neoplasm-Bethesda GradeIV. Now what should be my next step as doctor said surgery needed which I want to avoid if possible. I am sole earning member and money is great deal for me. Kindly advise the best could be done in my case?
Here are some symptoms of depression, are you or have you or your loved one expericing any of these?
* Feeling sad constaly?
* Getting irritable and angry for simple reasons?
* Head is filled with negative thoughts?
* Don't feel like getting out of the bed? brushing and bathing feels like a task?
* Feel like you have no one?
* Lack any kind of motivation?
* Lack of intrest in doing things which were fun before. Lack of energy?
* Feel empty inside?
* Crying a lot off late?
* Unable to sleep, or eat?
* Unable to concentrate?
* Feel life is not worth living?
* Feeling hopeless and worthless?
* Feels like no one understands you?
* Feeling lonely even among a crowd?
* Want to be left alone, avoiding meeting people!
* Feeling guilty for no reason?
* Increased drinking/ smoking?
Sometimes there may be no reason for sadness
It is not necessary that there has got to be a trigger.
So if you see this in you or your loved one please contact a psychiatrist. There is no need to suffer. The doctor can help ease the pain and help you in dealing with the situation.
Psychiaty is no longer a taboo. Let's break that myth and seek some help.
I am having the problem of hypercidy and burning in stomach in the evening due to this ifeel lazy for all the day.
Getting skin problem at penis skin lost its elasticity and appeared a white ring on it. Also itching problem. Age 43 and diabetic.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.