Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. M. GokalgandhiYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering with high uric acid which cause gaut. What should he take in food and what should be avoided?
My father age is 65 he is suffering from parkinson. His health going down day by day he take levodopa 4 to 6 times in a day. He is also so impatient please suggest how can we care him.
Hello doctor, I'm 19 year boy with oily skin. I have whiteheads, blackheads and acne with puss on my face and more on my t-zone. I have pores too in my cheeks. I have taken homeopathy treatment but it doesn't work. Kindly suggest me medicines and oil free facewash.
I am pregnant. Nd from the 3rd month of pregnancy I am suffering from the acidity problem. Now my 5th month of pregnancy is going on. Please give me your advice.
I have headache soo frequent, like when I go under direct sun or if am bit tensed it come so frequent am totally fade up of it.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails.
Hi i am Having scratching over the skin around the excretory system. Consult and ask me a correct way.
Hello sir. I am 23 male. 3 weeks ago in accident igot a cut on my penis skin thats why I got six stitches on my penis skin so I wanted to know is that normal to get stitches on penis. I am really worried about it and also wanted to know how many days stitches take time for heal?
Penis pain after sex is a common problem, especially in young men. Fortunately, in most cases, soreness in the penis is not likely to be a serious condition. Occasionally, however, it may be necessary to seek medical help, especially if you have other symptoms.
Part 1: possible causes of your sore penis after sex
If you experience soreness in the penis after sex, it does not necessarily mean you have an infection or a serious problem that needs treatment. Try to find out which of these possible causes may apply to you:
1. Prolonged sex
The most common cause of having a sore penis after sex is prolonged sex, especially for those who are unaccustomed to it. This is usually the case for younger men or vigorous sex. If you have never had much sex before, your first experience may make you feel a bit sore because of the friction on the skin. Do not be frightened - it usually goes away within a week.
2. Extended manual stimulation
Masturbation or a hand job by a partner can cause soreness, especially when prolonged because rubbing with the rough skin of the hand increases friction.
This can be due to unaccustomed sex, a new experience, or a different type of friction used during sex.
4. Oral sex
Usually, oral sex does not cause a sore penis after sex unless your partner's teeth accidentally cause injury to the penis.
5. Lack of lubrication or dryness
Dryness of the woman's genitals can increase in friction during sex, which can be reduced by using a lubricant.
Soreness after sex usually affects the foreskin. However, if you have been circumcised, the skin of the shaft of the penis may be affected.