Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V M GoelYour feedback matters!
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
I have poly cysts in both every. If I cure or overcome from this disease after treatment? I am unmarried.
Feel heaviness back pain and discomfort. Before 9 days of my period. Pregnant or premenstrual symptoms?
Hello Doctor My wife period date is my first night day. So provide some solution for this and what can be the side effect.
Is there any chance of getting pregnant even after having occurrence of regular period? Want to know about this because all of a sudden I'm feeling so weak a bit rise in body temperature, and vomited in the morning, also from past one week I'm getting frequent headaches.
#1 keeps your heart healthy
Kokum is rich in dietary fibre and low in calories and contains absolutely no cholesterol and saturated fats. It also contains high levels of vitamin c that acts as a powerful antioxidant. Kokum is loaded with magnesium, potassium and manganese that protects against heart disease and also aids in control of blood pressure.
#2 acts as a digestive aid
Kokum is widely used to combat myriad digestive problems like constipation, acidity and flatulence. It contains hydroxycitric acid (hca) that acts as an appetite suppressant. Its anti-helmintic properties help in removal of worms like ascaris from the stomach.
#3 aids in weight loss
This juicy berry contains hca that acts as a hypocholesterolaemic agent. It suppresses the activity of the enzymes responsible for conversion of calories into fat. It induces weight loss by hindering with the process of lipogenesis (fatty acid synthesis). Read about these 10 diet habits that guarantee weight loss.
#4 boosts your brain activity
Kokum is found to exert positive effects on the brain by helping in the neuronal growth process. It also prevents damage to the brain by nullifying the action of the free radicals. Are you aware of these 10 ways to a smarter, faster brain?
#5 builds your immunity
Kokum enhances your immune function by acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Garcinol, an active constituent present in kokum is found to posses an anti-carcinogenic property that helps in suppressing the production of reactive oxygen species responsible for the cancer.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
My mum is suffering from rheumatic arthritis n thyroid. She is 48+ n she always complaint about severe pain in body. She usually got faint even. She feels so low so weak every time. Even on dates she is not able to get up from the bed. What kind of a diet or medicines she should take?
My weight at present is 94 kg. There is no thyroid problem nor any diabetic conditions. I want to lose weight, we are also planning for baby. My height is 5'4.pls suggest diet plan n exercises to lose weight gradually. I am also on multivitamin tab as prescribed by my gynae.
I am 20 and half years old F. I wanted to ask how safe is it to use emergency contraceptives like i-pill. Is it safe if taken at 4 month intervals? On scale of 1 to 10, how harmful can it be if taken in 4 month interval in average case?
Hi dr. I did sex wd my gf at last month but she said her cycle is miss so how should i stop the pregnency if she has
Hai sir. For me thyroid is there. Daily I used thyroid tablets. Now it is in normal stage. Can you tell me is there any affect for my pregnancy?
I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks back and now I had a delay in my monthly cycle and when the period came it was first only clots and now I have been getting blood flow only in the morning with no flow during the day its the third day of my period. Today I even discovered a pimple like thing on my vagina. Could I be pregnant? Help.
I want to conceive ASAP but couldn't after 6 months of marriage. Periods regular but very painful, flow has become compared to few yrs back.
We are just married and no child, My wife use daily MALA and tablet for avoid pregnancy! Any side effect in future? Please suggests best tab for daily use avoid pregnancy!
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yogurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. Reach us at to know more about the healthy breakfast options.