Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V M Goel
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V M GoelYour feedback matters!
I'm married to 21 year old male in my village, I want to know can we have sex without protection? My age is almost 17 years. Can you give me ideas to have safe sex please. Thank you.
I wanted to know. Usually after how many days of missed periods doctor asks to go for scanning. If it is done early. Does that create any problem for baby?
I am 20 Year old Female, I usually suffer a lot with my Waist pain where my spinal cord starts during Menstrual Cycle. What should I do?
Chronic diseases can be defined as long-term diseases that plague an individual, and are generally progressive in nature, i. E. Their symptoms become worse as time passes by. Some of the common examples of these diseases are diabetes, heart disease, chronic respiratory diseases like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and stroke to name a few.
Their symptoms are progressive and fixed in nature and this causes a lot of hardships in the life of the affected people, ruining the quality of their life. Since these are the diseases one usually lives with, you are supposed to take pills/medicine every day.
It is important that the treatment of chronic diseases is reliable and does not cause any further harm.
Here are some reasons why homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases.
1. No side effects
Homeopathic treatment not only cures the chronic diseases but also ensures that the medications do not cause any side effects whatsoever. Most of the conventional drugs treat problems but they also cause dangerous side effects that may increase your problems altogether. So, homeopathy is naturally the better option.
2. Permanent treatment
Homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases because it helps to cure the chronic diseases permanently. This is so because homeopathy follows a holistic approach and treats the root of the problem in order to eliminate the diseases as a whole and not just reduce the symptoms. Also, homeopathic treatment is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the patient, which makes it a more viable option than conventional drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 32years old married male my wife had medical abortion using pills unwanted kit. Now its 1 year can we try to have kid now. Will this medical abortion cause any problems. Its already year last april we had medical abortion. Please help me is it ok to try for baby now. Will there be any problems. Once we tried this month when we had sex the sperm came out is this a problem. Or its natural some sperm to come out please let me know we are worried about it. As we want a baby now.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant now experiencing some vaginal discharge for the past 3 days. At first it was like white discharge my doc told me that I had an infection and prescribed me some oral nd vaginal tablet. Bt I didn't take that vaginal tablet. Nw I'm having some watery like discharge. Afraid of whether I will be leaking any afi. Pl help me in this issue.
Is there any sideffect to sucking vagina as my girlfriend friend force me to do every time when we do sex.
You may fight tooth and nail with your brother or sister over the smallest thing, but if you’re ever in trouble, your sibling will be the first person you think of. It is rightly said that the only person or persons you share your entire life with are your siblings. This is what makes Rakshabandhan a very special day. What could be a better occasion than this to show your brother or sister how much they mean to you, don't you think?
And one of the best ways to show love is by cooking for them. So, if you want to make Rakshabandhan special for your sibling, how about cooking them a fabulous breakfast to start the day with? Here are four simple ideas that are sure to make your sibling’s day start off on a great note.
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie: Bananas are considered a complete meal and it is the best way to start a day. However, not everyone likes eating a banana. Combine a banana with peanut butter and milk to create a smoothie that no one can refuse. Not only is this tasty, it also ensures that our brother or sister gets a healthy breakfast even if they’re always complaining about not having time for breakfast.
Recipe: In a blender, combine all ingredients(milk, 1tsp. peanut butter, 1medium banana) and blend until smooth. Use ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
2. Quinoa muffins: Quinoa is a protein rich food that also has a number of other vitamins and minerals. If your sibling is conscious about weight management, quinoa muffins could be the perfect Rakshabandhan gift. These muffins can even be made the night before. Not only that, who said you can have them only for breakfast- give your sibling a basket of these muffins and they’ll think of you every time they snack on one.
Recipe: You need 1 cup quinoa(cooked), 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup dark-brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup raisins, 1 cup whole milk, 1 large egg. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, put in all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into muffin tins just over ½ full. Mist your muffin tin with oil, or line with silicone liners or foil liners to prevent sticking. Bake for 15-16 minutes until you press them and they spring back. The toothpick test doesn't work well on these as a bit of crumb will stick to the toothpick as they are so rich and moist.
3. Oatmeal squares: Oats are the ideal breakfast for people with gluten allergies. Along with being a rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal can also help lower blood sugar levels, aid with weight loss and reduce the risk of cardiac trouble. Thus, oatmeal squares are a healthier yet just as tasty alternative to brownies and cakes. Gift your siblings a whole dish cut into squares or individually pack each oatmeal square in a zip lock bag so that they can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Recipe: You need 1⁄2 cup margarine. 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, 2 cups rolled oats. Melt margarine, combine with sugar. Add oats and mix well. Press into 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Cool and cut into 25 squares.
4. Granola bars: For people who are always in a hurry in the morning, granola bars are an excellent breakfast idea. These bars combine fiber from oats with the healthy oils from almonds, minerals from peanut butter and antioxidants from honey. For an added ‘yum’ factor, you could also add a few chocolate chips or other types of dried fruit.
Recipe: You need 2 cups oatmeal, 1 cup sliced almonds, 1 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped dates, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
With a gift like this be prepared for a big, warm hug and smile that goes from ear to ear. After all, what more could someone ask for than for a day to start like this?
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.